Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-07-2012, 09:19 PM

9,855 posts, read 10,416,518 times

Advertisements

I can relate to loving the sun since I live in El Paso, the "Sun City". I also appreciate a cloudy or rainy day for a change of pace.

Old 06-07-2012, 09:20 PM

9,376 posts, read 11,949,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElleTea View Post
It was The Witching Hour. My brother gave it to me for Xmas and I never even read it before I lent it to someone I was in beauty school with. She and I were big Anne Rice fans, we went to see Interview with a Vampire together on opening night LOL
Quote:

Vitamin D! I call it Vitamin Duuuuuude its so awesome out here!

I just love soaking the sun and recharging. I LOVE THE SUN. I seriously get the best feeling of well being while out in it

I'm pretty sure I was Egyptian in a former life, most likely a Queen

Queen of the Damned??? Anne Rice fan here too!!!!

Old 06-07-2012, 09:25 PM

9,480 posts, read 12,298,182 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimba01 View Post
Queen of the Damned??? Anne Rice fan here too!!!!
Great book...horrible movie

I really do feel some sort of Egyptian connection in my life...I think that is why I love Caesars Palace so much LOL

Old 06-07-2012, 09:26 PM

10,494 posts, read 27,250,314 times
Quote:
Yes, LVD. Go outside. Talk to people. Life can be really good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkString View Post
LVD, did you know that going for a walk in the sunshine is a natural mood booster? Since it gets so hot, do this in the morning.
Getting outside and being a part of the life thing is good for everyone. I know I also need to get out more, but if I am in the sun too long, I melt like the wicked witch of the west.
I am pale as can be (you both know), so I have to be careful with the sun as I burn way to easily. That still does not mean I need to completely avoid it either. I know you all will be surprised to here this, but I am going to try to get myself back on the strip. This total isolationism has not done me any good, so I will take the advice of both of you.

P.S. My profile picture of the girl with the vodka bottle and a gun to her head is now gone. I have a more positive profile picture now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pommysmommy View Post
LVD, people who care will be the first
to be brutally honest with you. People who enable others on a path of destruction are not friends.
I have always liked you, but you have become way too brutal recently. I like would like to have the old pommysmommys back.

Old 06-07-2012, 09:29 PM

Im at my "summer color" now...meaning my skin is very dark LOVE IT!

LVD, sunscreen up and GO!

Old 06-07-2012, 09:35 PM

9,855 posts, read 10,416,518 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by las vegas drunk View Post
I am pale as can be (you both know), so I have to be careful with the sun as I burn way to easily. That still does not mean I need to completely avoid it either. I know you all will be surprised to here this, but I am going to try to get myself back on the strip. This total isolationism has not done me any good, so I will take the advice of both of you.

P.S. My profile picture of the girl with the vodka bottle and a gun to her head is now gone. I have a more positive profile picture now.

I have always liked you, but you have become way too brutal recently. I like would like to have the old pommysmommys back.
I never meant to hurt you LVD. I apologize for doing so. My intention was good.

Old 06-07-2012, 09:38 PM

9,376 posts, read 11,949,011 times
Quote:
Great book...horrible movie

I really do feel some sort of Egyptian connection in my life...I think that is why I love Caesars Palace so much LOL
I heard that about the movie. Funny, it was on tonight and I have never seen it as I didn't want to ruin what I have read.

Old 06-07-2012, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Im at my "summer color" now...meaning my skin is very dark LOVE IT!

LVD, sunscreen up and GO!
You are lucky as I have never been dark. I only go from white to blistering red. It is from my northern Russian ancestry. I have to be careful as skin cancer does run in my family.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pommysmommy View Post
I never meant to hurt you LVD. I apologize for doing so. My intention was good.
See, that is the pommysmommy that I missed so much.

Old 06-07-2012, 09:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimba01 View Post
...and keep re-reading the posts if it got you motivated!
Once was enough. It took me forever LOL. What it did do is make me realize my slow downward spiral, so it is now time to change that.

Old 06-07-2012, 09:50 PM

Yes I love my olive skin. No burning. Just tanning
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas