Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-11-2010, 12:19 AM

2,753 posts, read 6,667,285 times

Advertisements

I only like getting spanked by women, Pink. I'm not into Skittles.

I was only in the system K-2, and 7-10. Not as long as others, but enough to leave me comfortably numb. To this day I have an...appreciation for tartan mini skirts.

Do any of you have any educational punishments that you'd like to share? In the 8th grade we had "blue books". We'd have to copy pages out of the encyclopedia. The worse the offense, the greater the number of pages we'd have to copy. I think I might have to copy one page once.

Old 02-12-2010, 08:11 AM

10,494 posts, read 27,250,314 times
Sometimes when I watch the news I find stories too terrifying for words. Imagine walking down the street with your baby in a stroller, and having a man who does not know you attack you and your baby with an axe. I used to live in this neighborhood so it sent chills up my spine.

Infant killed, two women injured in vicious axe attack - KTNV ABC,Channel 13,Las Vegas,Nevada,News,Weather,Sports,Entertainment,KTN V.com,Action News .:. (http://www.ktnv.com/global/story.asp?s=11971709 - broken link)

Old 02-12-2010, 08:36 AM

1,365 posts, read 4,473,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by las vegas drunk View Post
Sometimes when I watch the news I find stories too terrifying for words. Imagine walking down the street with your baby in a stroller, and having a man who does not know you attack you and your baby with an axe. I used to live in this neighborhood so it sent chills up my spine.

Infant killed, two women injured in vicious axe attack - KTNV ABC,Channel 13,Las Vegas,Nevada,News,Weather,Sports,Entertainment,KTN V.com,Action News .:. (http://www.ktnv.com/global/story.asp?s=11971709 - broken link)
I know that was just awful!!! I was in tears watching it on the news, all they kept showing was the stroller on the side. Sick, sick people out there.

Old 02-12-2010, 08:05 PM

23,223 posts, read 29,061,361 times
I read the paper everyday and am so, so frustrated reading crime stories.
Before passing judgement, I want to know something about this person, what prompted him to do it. What's really scarey, for all of us, is most of us haven't been tested yet, the straw to break the camel's back.

Just like the guy in Pahrump recently, whom the police shot, please give a brief bio of this person, what prompted him to do it.

Same with the caregiver couple arrested in NLV this week, who killed a man
they were taking care of. I've done home care, I work in the health care field, and any number of these extremely demanding patients can easily push you over the edge. More details, please!

Why do a crime story, if all you're going to do is give the physical aspects.
That's no story at all!

I even question DUI accidents. More details, please? Did this person just get his pink slip from work, he's a sole bread winner for a family of 5, stopped at a bar on the way home before telling his wife he lost his job, had a few too many, got into an accident, and ended up killing someone? Details, details!

Old 02-12-2010, 08:53 PM

10,481 posts, read 25,294,055 times
If someone requests to be your friend here on CD and you don't answer them, can't they figure it out? So I tell them after they are persistent that I don't know who they are and I like to get to know people first. They still persist. They write like a 10 year old. I know because I have a 10 year old niece and that is the way she writes, abbreviating the words with just letters.
The more someone bugs me, the less I want to know them. Has anyone else had this happen here at CD? Just curious.

Old 02-12-2010, 09:03 PM

I, generally, reject all requests for friendship.

Too many people, myself included, judge people by their friends.

I take more pride in my enemies. I wish you could add people to your profile as enemies.

Old 02-12-2010, 09:06 PM

12,908 posts, read 28,001,815 times
you know what they say.. keep your friends close, keep your enemies closer!!

Old 02-12-2010, 09:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tijlover View Post
I read the paper everyday and am so, so frustrated reading crime stories.
Before passing judgement, I want to know something about this person, what prompted him to do it. What's really scarey, for all of us, is most of us haven't been tested yet, the straw to break the camel's back.

Just like the guy in Pahrump recently, whom the police shot, please give a brief bio of this person, what prompted him to do it.

Same with the caregiver couple arrested in NLV this week, who killed a man
they were taking care of. I've done home care, I work in the health care field, and any number of these extremely demanding patients can easily push you over the edge. More details, please!

Why do a crime story, if all you're going to do is give the physical aspects.
That's no story at all!

I even question DUI accidents. More details, please? Did this person just get his pink slip from work, he's a sole bread winner for a family of 5, stopped at a bar on the way home before telling his wife he lost his job, had a few too many, got into an accident, and ended up killing someone? Details, details!
There is absolutely NO rational excuse for what this guy did. I was a in home personal care attendant too so I know what you are talking about . I had a 90 year old woman with dementia chasing me around the house, punching me. Not once did I ever think of hurting her. For someone to leave their house and brutally attack someone like this they don't even know is almost unbelievable. The man is severely mentally ill with no conscience. I wish I was there and could have helped her before this bastard murdered her son.

Old 02-12-2010, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkString View Post
If someone requests to be your friend here on CD and you don't answer them, can't they figure it out? So I tell them after they are persistent that I don't know who they are and I like to get to know people first. They still persist. They write like a 10 year old. I know because I have a 10 year old niece and that is the way she writes, abbreviating the words with just letters.
The more someone bugs me, the less I want to know them. Has anyone else had this happen here at CD? Just curious.
That is harassment which is against the TOS. Contact either of the senior moderators and they will take care of him for you.

Yac or markablue

Old 02-12-2010, 10:02 PM

What we hate the most in others, we oftentimes see so much of in ourselves.

I hate you for some reason, feel complimented.

You hate me for some reason, I've perhaps scored a victory.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas