Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-02-2019, 11:10 AM

10,481 posts, read 25,291,990 times

Advertisements

President Trump is not a clown. The biased left wing liberal media is doing their best to portray him that way. When the real clowns are Nancy pelosi and her tribe of idiots.

Old 02-02-2019, 08:26 PM

1,254 posts, read 1,059,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkString View Post
President Trump is not a clown. The biased left wing liberal media is doing their best to portray him that way. When the real clowns are Nancy pelosi and her tribe of idiots.

Clown is the word clarkcty used. I would say liar in chief is a better description. That is all he does. One of the few things I liked about him was he said he was going to eliminate your taxes if you made under $25,000 a year which was a lie. There are tons of others, but this is the one that directly affected me the most. I am surprised he still has it on his website.

https://assets.donaldjtrump.com/trump-tax-reform.pdf

Old 02-02-2019, 08:50 PM
EA

6,791 posts, read 7,120,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie the heartbreaker View Post
Clown is the word clarkcty used. I would say liar in chief is a better description. That is all he does. One of the few things I liked about him was he said he was going to eliminate your taxes if you made under $25,000 a year which was a lie. There are tons of others, but this is the one that directly affected me the most. I am surprised he still has it on his website.

I would suggest, first off, making more than 25k, and second finding a better tax preparer.

Old 02-02-2019, 08:50 PM

12,908 posts, read 28,001,815 times
Actually married under 25k pays next to nothing. Standard deduction is 24k. Also the middle class as a whole pays very little of taxes collected. Overall I think he’s done better than the alternative. I just think he should stop the boasting and stop using Twitter. He’s a showman. I get that but his ego...has placed everyone against him

Old 02-02-2019, 09:28 PM

1,254 posts, read 1,059,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EA View Post
I would suggest, first off, making more than 25k, and second finding a better tax preparer.

I only made $14,300 and used the free H and R Block since my taxes are very simple. I have to pay $173, but it should have been 0 if Donald kept his campaign promise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by airics View Post
Actually married under 25k pays next to nothing. Standard deduction is 24k. Also the middle class as a whole pays very little of taxes collected. Overall I think he’s done better than the alternative. I just think he should stop the boasting and stop using Twitter. He’s a showman. I get that but his ego...has placed everyone against him

The standard deduction was supposed to be $25,000 for single and $50,000 for married. That is what he promised if he was elected and it is in the link I posted from his own website.

Old 02-02-2019, 09:33 PM
EA

6,791 posts, read 7,120,086 times
Do turbo tax for free and I bet you don't owe diddly

Old 02-02-2019, 09:37 PM

18,058 posts, read 10,357,659 times
If she had a dependent it would be free. But she makes too much for a single to be free. And with the high standard deduction it is practically impossible to itemize.

Not suffering terribly though...$170.

Old 02-03-2019, 01:23 AM

10,481 posts, read 25,291,990 times
Quote:

I voted for him for these two reasons: He said he would create more jobs and eradicate gangs. He has helped create more jobs, but the gangs are not eradicated yet. Still wondering about that.

Old 02-03-2019, 05:30 AM

170 posts, read 72,234 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elkotronics View Post
While we're at it, Paul McCartney died on November 9, 1966, at 5:00AM. Go down the rabbit hole on YouTube, you'll see it's really true. The man we know now as Paul McCartney is none other than William Shears Campbell, or Billy Shears. Billy won a Paul McCartney lookalike contest. And he had to learn to play the bass guitar left-handed, like Paul did.

Paul was killed in a tragic car accident in his Aston Martin on November 9, 1966. The Beatles leave clues all over the place, take a long look at the Sargeant Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band album cover and it's innards for clues. That clue you saw on the back of the Abbey Road album showing Paul walking across the road in bare feet (bare feet means dead in Great Britain, they bury their dead in their bare feet) was really true.

Go down the rabbit hole, and examine pics of Billy Shears and Paul McCartney's old pictures. You'll see they're not the same person. I know, I know, it's upsetting, disappointing, and...weird. Those crazy 60's and 70's. Look up Tavistock, Alistair Crowley. The Beatles were a fabricated band to entice the masses away from the worship of Jesus Christ. America was ripe for the British invasion. JFK's murder, being a setup from the CIA and George HW Bush, etc., etc. The rabbit hole is long and deep. Oh so very, very deep.
So the Beatles lost a member who had been one of the greatest songwriters and musicians of the 20th century, and quickly found a doppelganger called Billy Shears in a lookalike competition, with no recorded past, who was arguably an even better singer and songwriter than the original Paul.

Lucky Beatles, eh?

Truth is that it's obviously nonsense, but the Beatles were known for their humour, and never missed an opportunity to troll people who were gullible enough to believe the theory.

Old 02-03-2019, 08:29 AM

12,908 posts, read 28,001,815 times
Quote:
I only made $14,300 and used the free H and R Block since my taxes are very simple. I have to pay $173, but it should have been 0 if Donald kept his campaign promise.

The standard deduction was supposed to be $25,000 for single and $50,000 for married. That is what he promised if he was elected and it is in the link I posted from his own website.
Do you realize that the standard deduction under Obama was $6350? Trump nearly doubled it
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas