Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-15-2010, 11:06 AM

16,408 posts, read 33,317,329 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pequaman View Post
Ahh good point, I forgot ... 'whites don't have civil rights', silly me.

The fact is though: It was black on white hate crime. The big cheese media heads decided not to reveal that the kid was white. They push the gay agenda instead, you know blame it on gay hate and leave out the part about the victim being white...kinda like the comments "Don't let a good recession go to waste". Well hell, don't let a good black on white beating go to waste.

ps- you media goons, it was 2 teens and 1 adult. 18=adult and they should all be tried as adults!
How do you know it was black on white crime if the media chose not to report that aspect of it? Do you know the victim or somebody else close to the situation?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-15-2010, 11:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. magillicuddy View Post
Why are you disparaging animals in your title? Animals are much nicer than people.
Good thought!

Old 10-15-2010, 11:53 AM

810 posts, read 837,654 times
Its time minorities start getting the same treatment/education whites have been getting for decades. We have three recent incidents of minorities victimizing due to someone's sexual orientation: a latino gang torturing a gay man, an college student of Indian background causing the suicide of a gay roommate, and now 3 black youth beating someone perceived to be gay.
Sensitivity training and workshops on these minority communities must be made mandatory. You can't cry victimization and victimize others at the same time.

Old 10-15-2010, 12:02 PM

1,917 posts, read 5,346,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllenDullesMJ12 View Post
Its time minorities start getting the same treatment/education whites have been getting for decades. We have three recent incidents of minorities victimizing due to someone's sexual orientation: a latino gang torturing a gay man, an college student of Indian background causing the suicide of a gay roommate, and now 3 black youth beating someone perceived to be gay.
Sensitivity training and workshops on these minority communities must be made mandatory. You can't cry victimization and victimize others at the same time.

Oh yes they can!
Blacks can't commit a hate crime, and gays are new to the civil rights thing (They are the flavor of the month right now). I predict that this case will be delayed, and go away in time.
If the victim is white, it will go away even faster.

Old 10-15-2010, 12:04 PM

97 posts, read 312,514 times
Its very sad that this has happened. Its indefensible and these guys need to be penalized accordingly

Old 10-15-2010, 01:16 PM

3,122 posts, read 4,955,644 times
These savages are from Valley Stream and Baldwin.....I'm shocked

Old 10-15-2010, 01:32 PM

22,193 posts, read 19,476,372 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Love_LI_but View Post
How do you know it was black on white crime if the media chose not to report that aspect of it? Do you know the victim or somebody else close to the situation?
He doesn't, he made it up. In fact every single media outlet including the uber conservative NY Post is classifying this as an anti-Gay bias crime. Hell the Nassau County Police is viewing this as an anti-Gay bias crime. So I guess the Nassau County Police Department is part of the "biased liberal media" as well.

Three Long Island teenagers face hate crime charges for beating up student and making comments about sexuality - NYPOST.com

Old 10-15-2010, 01:37 PM

1,781 posts, read 2,683,001 times
Lightbulb Thank You! And Furthermore...

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Love_LI_but View Post
A) Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton DO NOT (I say again) DO NOT, speak for the entire black community...there are a great number of us (blacks) who see them as what they really are---camera seeking mouthpieces! I am grown, and I will form my OWN judgments and opinions, thank you very much...which leads to...

B) Bullying is chickeModerator cut: language removed whether it's black kids vs white, white kids vs black, straight kids vs gay---you get my drift...a bully is only good for one thing---getting his or her bully a** whipped when they Moderator cut: language run into someone tougher than them, or unafraid of them

C) Those gentlemen (and I use the term loosely) should have the bleeping book thrown at them, to send a message...that that s**t will NOT be tolerated, period, across the board, AT ALL...please stop assuming that because the alleged assailants were black, that the whole black community will rush to their defense, based on the fact that the (alleged) victim was white...BZZZZT!! wrong answer...if their a**es are guilty, then send them to 'the joint'...bet they won't be swaggering and acting tough after about 48 hours locked up with people who don't give a damn about what 'hood or gang you're from, or how tough you THINK you are

Last edited by nancy thereader; 10-15-2010 at 06:58 PM..

Old 10-15-2010, 01:41 PM

1,456 posts, read 4,331,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pequaman View Post
Three schoolmates have been charged with felony hate crime – 16-year-old Chase Morrison of Lakeview, 18-year-old David Spencer of North Valley Stream and 16-year-old Roy Wilson of Baldwin.

What's the matter kid...You don't like a little DIVERSITY in your beatings too??

Cops: 3 Teens Viciously Beat 14-Year-Old On Bus « CBS New York – News, Sports, Weather, Traffic and the Best of NY
Where does it say the victim was non-black? What does diversity have to do with anythings if the attackers and the victim is the same race? Or did you just want dig up a story about Blacks committing crimes, because anybody could dig up ENDLESS atrocities committed by any race.

Anybody remember this story?
Final teen sentenced to 5 years in hate crime stabbing
(For the record, it's recent and also on Long Island. Hmm.....I wonder why nobody created a topic about him calling him an "animal" )

Last edited by LongIslandPerson; 10-15-2010 at 02:00 PM..

Old 10-15-2010, 02:39 PM

Default If only those rotten kids lived in a "better neighborhood!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMike50 View Post
These savages are from Valley Stream and Baldwin.....I'm shocked
Yeah if they lived in Massapequa and Merrick they wouldn't be acting like that, right?

And if this other one was from Lynbrook instead of Lakeview, I guess he wouldn't have done this also:

Quote:
A suspect in a hate-crime beating aboard a Nassau BOCES bus also faces charges in a violent knifepoint robbery this week.

Chase Morrison, 16, was arraigned Friday in First District Court in Hempstead on a charge of third-degree assault as a hate crime in the bus assault as well as first-degree robbery in the late-night robbery Tuesday. Judge Gary Knobel ordered $110,000 bond or $55,000 cash for Morrison.

Morrison is accused in the robbery of a Turkish restaurant on Hempstead Avenue in West Hempstead in which a knife was held to a worker's throat, according to court papers.
Bus hate-attack suspect also faces robbery charge
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island