Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-20-2010, 08:26 AM

7,658 posts, read 19,171,986 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrdkb View Post
But am I right? I see nothing in the JETS DNA and history that says anything else.
You Blew it kid
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-20-2010, 08:27 AM

6,151 posts, read 10,028,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255 View Post
Agreed, the interference itself was outside the endzone, and they got down there anyway, but that non-call was the difference between the ball at the 12 with 9 seconds left, and the ball at the 5 with 35 seconds left.
You must not have seen many Jets games this year... Going to need plenty more to bring the Jets close to even, but I won't get into specifics. Losers whine about calls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255 View Post
No Troy helped the Jets quite a bit. As far as the Niners, thats due to one division, the NFC West is a joke, it doesn't mean the rest of the NFC is.

And yes the Giants blew it big time, I think all of LI heard me screaming.
It's funny how the Jets losing their defensive QB hours before the Pats game isn't relevant... I guess having key players out is only relevant when it makes a point against the Jets.

Quote:
The JETS are such a loser organization. Here's a quick list of their coaches:

1. Bruce Coslett (used to roam the sidelines with his daughter)
2. Pete Caroll (he was a joke)
3. Rich Kottie (thought they couldn't get worst than Carroll, but the last name ended in a vowel, so they thought they found their man).
5. Bill Parcells (borrowered from the Giants; tried to give the team a personality but had to get out of there)
** Bill Belichck: was supposed be succeed Bill Parcells, but hell no; get me out of loser town USA.
6. Al Groh (loser)
7. Herm Edwards (Best Coach the Jets had, but did not know how to treat him because of the savage LI fans)
8. Eric Mangini (Last name ended in a vowel, so they thought they found their man).
Rex Ryan (Thinks he's symbolizes NY - NOT. That's the Giants. Will have a sub .500 record as a the JETS coach in two years and will be fired.
haha - desperate Gents fan is desperate Gents fan. Kinda sad.

Old 12-20-2010, 08:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyKid View Post
You must not have seen many Jets games this year... Going to need plenty more to bring the Jets close to even, but I won't get into specifics. Losers whine about calls.

It's funny how the Jets losing their defensive QB hours before the Pats game isn't relevant... I guess having key players out is only relevant when it makes a point against the Jets.

haha - desperate Gents fan is desperate Gents fan. Kinda sad.
Exactly.
Like I said earlier we beat the Pats W/O Jenks and Tone.

Notice how quiet the Blewsers are on their thread today.
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/n...-eagles-121910
"Soul crushing collapse'

Last edited by Crookhaven; 12-20-2010 at 08:46 AM..

Old 12-20-2010, 08:57 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7zroSULzpk

One of the best QB sneaks Ive ever seen.

Old 12-20-2010, 09:15 AM

1,963 posts, read 4,245,273 times
Quote:

3. Rich Kottie (thought they couldn't get worst than Carroll, but the last name ended in a vowel, so they thought they found their man).
5. Bill Parcells (borrowered from the Giants; tried to give the team a personality but had to get out of there)
** Bill Belichck: was supposed be succeed Bill Parcells, but hell no; get me out of loser town USA.
6. Al Groh (loser)
7. Herm Edwards (Best Coach the Jets had, but did not know how to treat him because of the savage LI fans)
8. Eric Mangini (Last name ended in a vowel, so they thought they found their man).
Rex Ryan (Thinks he's symbolizes NY - NOT. That's the Giants. Will have a sub .500 record as a the JETS coach in two years and will be fired.
How lame. Have Giant fans nothing else to talk about today? Certainly the Giants have had some unbelievable collapses in their history: The Vikings game, The SF Playoff game, the end of last season when the Jets had to close out GIANTS stadium for them because they were getting blown out in the final weeks with everything on the line, the year that their star WR shot himself in the leg, the original "Miracle At the Meadowlands" and of course yesterdays 28 points in less than 8 minutes.

Old 12-20-2010, 09:26 AM

1,176 posts, read 2,687,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetties View Post
how lame. Have giant fans nothing else to talk about today? Certainly the giants have had some unbelievable collapses in their history: The vikings game, the sf playoff game, the end of last season when the jets had to close out giants stadium for them because they were getting blown out in the final weeks with everything on the line, the year that their star wr shot himself in the leg, the original "miracle at the meadowlands" and of course yesterdays 28 points in less than 8 minutes.
iam a steelers fan. Steeler nation for life

Old 12-20-2010, 09:36 AM

1,963 posts, read 4,245,273 times
Quote:
Well good for you.

Old 12-20-2010, 10:52 AM

3,519 posts, read 2,821,735 times
Quote:

6. Al Groh (loser)
Do these giant coaches stack up any better?

Alex Webster
Bill Arnsparger
John McVay
Ray Perkins
Ray Handley
Dan Reeves
Jim Fassel

Rex Ryan already has done more than vast majority of most coaches in NFL:

19-11 record through 1+ seasons
2 playoff wins
1 appearance in the conference championship game.

Old 12-20-2010, 11:06 AM

Quote:

Im a Pirates fan.

Old 12-20-2010, 11:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redd Jedd View Post
Do these giant coaches stack up any better?

Alex Webster
Bill Arnsparger
John McVay
Ray Perkins
Ray Handley
Dan Reeves
Jim Fassel

Rex Ryan already has done more than vast majority of most coaches in NFL:

19-11 record through 1+ seasons
2 playoff wins
1 appearance in the conference championship game.
Zing
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island