Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-22-2015, 10:55 AM

7,511 posts, read 4,357,323 times

Advertisements

I_Love_LI_but:
Hell, according to "peconic117" I'm just a comedian who makes up off the wall comments. Wanna hear my schtick?
Quote:
Heyyyy! Didja' here the one about Sheldon Silver? Speaker of the assembly since 1994 being arrested and indicted on federal corruption charges? "Shelley" joins a long line of about 30 public officials including "Client #9", "Fat Nick" Spano and Joe Bruno who have been indicted on corruption charges since 2000. Now for the real side splitter. "Shelley" keeps on getting re-elected in his district and to top it off the assembly keeps on re-electing him as speaker. Ha, Ha, Ha. This may go all the way up to the governor who disbanded the Moreland Commission when it got too close to his cronies. Ha, Ha, Ha. But seriously folks you just can't make this stuff up. Gotta hand it to you guys you sure know how to pick 'em. Can't wait to see him in a prison jump suit and shackles that ought to be a real riot! Elections have consequences folks, elections have consequences.
Have a nice dip in the cesspool of corruption.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-22-2015, 10:56 AM

16,408 posts, read 33,312,494 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by peconic117 View Post
Lol your off the wall posts are getting more and more entertaining the crazier they get. Please continue!
Maybe he's going insane because he's jealous ... guess who is coming to visit us in September?

The Pope.

The Pope is not going to Owl Fart, Arizona anytime soon ... or even Charlotte for that matter. Neither did the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge on their recent visit, for that matter.

Important foreign dignitaries only visit important places.

I can't wait and I'm not even Catholic! Only 32 minutes on the LIRR and I am there ... ready to cheer on the Pope! Being in the backyard of NYC is a great place to be!

Old 01-22-2015, 11:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex New Yorker View Post
peconic117:

That's what all the Liberals say! When they hear the truth and have no argument to dispute it. I'm glad I've captured your undivided attention. Want a few real laughs read my post above especially about your beloved Governor Cuomo. Or the one about people having to struggle just to live in your beloved state. Now that's a real knee slapper! Why you'll be rolling on the floor! I guess that's kind of "off the wall" too. Oh that's right, Cuomo, he never really said that. Or, that's really not what he meant. It's just a figment of my imagination. The usual answer when embarrassing comments come from one of their kind. Pretty crazy, huh? Sorry to let you down, I've run out of material for this weeks show. But stay tuned for next weeks "Ex New Yorker Comedy Hour". I'm sure your sides will ache. You know, I think I'm having more fun than you are.
Who the heck on here is a "liberal" or did you just pull that out of your butt hole?

When you hear the truth and have no argument to dispute it, you start talking about post counts.

I am not a Cuomo fan, but the clowns who run AZ are about as backwards as hillbillies with the prejudiced and nutty laws they create. And you know it, as you won't even dare to comment back on it.

Old 01-22-2015, 11:03 AM

Quote:
I_Love_LI_but:
Hell, according to "peconic117" I'm just a comedian who makes up off the wall comments. Wanna hear my schtick?

Have a nice dip in the cesspool of corruption.
Go make a thread like this in the Westchester forum, which is where you're from and tell them off! You know crap about LI. But you're too afraid ...

Old 01-22-2015, 11:05 AM

Quote:
I don't think "peconic117" is laughing anymore! I think I struck a nerve. And it's not their "funnybone". I got a million of 'em. That's all folks!
Okay, Porky Pig!

Old 01-22-2015, 11:05 AM

7,511 posts, read 4,357,323 times
I_Love_LI_but:
Quote:
If you would have rented for 30 years, what large chunk of money would you have to move with?
If I had rented I would have just packed my bags, moved and rented out here. Pretty simple, huh? Again you're making a fool out of yourself. The rest of your nonsense I won't even address.

Old 01-22-2015, 11:13 AM

Quote:
I_Love_LI_but:

If I had rented I would have just packed my bags, moved and rented out here. Pretty simple, huh? Again you're making a fool out of yourself. The rest of your nonsense I won't even address.
Is that your new meme instead of addressing my post count?

Of course you would say that! Who wants to address what's going on in AZ politically with the insane politicians who refused for decades to celebrate MLK, Jr. Day, are busy looking up women's vaginas making laws against abortion, and busy making laws allowing merchants to literally throw anyone who looks like a "gay" out of their establishments or how AZ is the 5th worst state for education? AZ is no better than NY for corruption either.

And, yes, you are proving me right that you are a coward by continuing to post here and not creating your own thread to address your real former neighbors in Westchester County. What's the matter? That's where you lived and developed SO MUCH HATRED for NY. Shouldn't you go on there and try and make them see the light?

Old 01-22-2015, 11:14 AM

Quote:
I_Love_LI_but:

Exactly! You'd have no money to buy a house in AZ if you didn't sell a house on LI. LOL!

Old 01-22-2015, 11:27 AM

9,531 posts, read 15,889,107 times
Quote:
I_Love_LI_but:

why do you ignore the quote button?

Old 01-22-2015, 11:29 AM

2,253 posts, read 2,522,264 times
/ this thread already

it's a darn GOOD thing we don't all like the same place. Imagine 300 million Americans living in the same area.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island