Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-23-2024, 11:27 PM

20,024 posts, read 20,826,797 times

Advertisements

I don’t care whether you vax or not. Government is way too up in our business.
Which is why the bullshtein will never end.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-24-2024, 01:09 AM

106,566 posts, read 108,713,667 times
with a population that needs warnings on bleach not to drink it or take a hair dryer in the bathtub , that may not be a bad thing

Old 01-24-2024, 09:42 AM

106,566 posts, read 108,713,667 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janetandinlongisland View Post
The vacination can be bad for the children and can cause many many problems like disease and disbiliy even and it good that the midwife did try to help the children. I will not do it and my doctor did say to even and it should be the law. What else do the people think?
that is highly debatable and the polio wards before vaccines say otherwise

Old 01-24-2024, 10:00 AM

15,398 posts, read 7,464,179 times
Quote:
The vacination can be bad for the children and can cause many many problems like disease and disbiliy even and it good that the midwife did try to help the children. I will not do it and my doctor did say to even and it should be the law. What else do the people think?
My Dad was old enough to remember kids dying from diseases that are now prevented by vaccines. He had harsh works for anyone who didn't vaccinate their children.

Old 01-24-2024, 01:12 PM

Quote:
People do only get polio now from vacine and it is even said in forums and I did read about it in google and you can look it up there. Why would they make children get it and it does hurt the africans children? https://apnews.com/article/health-un...12acf27729f6a5
The US does not use the same polio vaccines. The article mentions that. The vaccines used in third world countries use a live virus, and are cheaper than the vaccines used in the US.

Old 01-24-2024, 02:01 PM

22,665 posts, read 36,764,249 times
Quote:
I heard if you don't vax, the undead come for you first in the zombie apocalypse.

Old 01-24-2024, 02:24 PM

3,287 posts, read 2,354,109 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WRM20 View Post
My Dad was old enough to remember kids dying from diseases that are now prevented by vaccines. He had harsh works for anyone who didn't vaccinate their children.
There is no Covid vaccine. It is a therapeutic at best. When we vax our kids for polio, or measles, muons, rubella, etc, that is it. One shot for most of your life. Maybe one booster. Covid has three vaccines ina year or two and everyone still gets it, vax or not. That is not a vaccine. If it is, it is one that does not work.

Old 01-24-2024, 02:26 PM

Quote:
It does stll cause problems and it can be autism even. I do have cancer and I know about it and it makes me think it is because of it.
Vaccines do not cause autism.

If you have cancer, and your immune system is compromised, vaccines are more important than ever, according to my cancer doctors.

Old 01-24-2024, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trusso11783 View Post
There is no Covid vaccine. It is a therapeutic at best. When we vax our kids for polio, or measles, muons, rubella, etc, that is it. One shot for most of your life. Maybe one booster. Covid has three vaccines ina year or two and everyone still gets it, vax or not. That is not a vaccine. If it is, it is one that does not work.
I wasn't talking about Covid vaccines. The Long Island criminal wasn't giving any real vaccines for measles, diphtheria, etc.

Old 01-24-2024, 05:03 PM

14,400 posts, read 14,286,698 times
Quote:
Its not what we are talking about here. Go back and read the title of the thread. This isn't a debate over whether vaccines work or not. Its a discussion over whether a midwife who deliberately falsified medical records. I guess if we tolerate this, we might as well turn a blind eye to any physician or health care provider falsifying medical records anytime for any reason they want.

BTW, its "vaccination" and its "disability"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island