Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-25-2024, 05:38 PM

3,051 posts, read 2,027,362 times

Advertisements

I'm with Darwin as far as vax, let the fittest (and smart) survive.
But let's make sure the non-believers have some sort of marking so I can stay far away from them.
Oh I know, maybe a hat that tells me what their beliefs are and who they listen to and follow.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-25-2024, 05:41 PM

20,024 posts, read 20,826,797 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmrlongisland View Post
You can always tell who the forum newbies are - they respond to janetandinlongisland.
Who is janetandinlongisland and why do they come here and what for?

Old 01-26-2024, 04:31 PM

1,464 posts, read 755,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by twinkletwinkle22 View Post
I'm with Darwin as far as vax, let the fittest (and smart) survive.
But let's make sure the non-believers have some sort of marking so I can stay far away from them.
Oh I know, maybe a hat that tells me what their beliefs are and who they listen to and follow.
I miss the feel the burn bumper stickers many years ago.

Old 01-26-2024, 10:55 PM

20,024 posts, read 20,826,797 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janetandinlongisland View Post
Hello and how are you?. My name is not janet but I do like it so it is my screen name. I am on forums to know about long island and what happens and in this forums to talk about the midwife.
I are good thankyou. I do forums to find out and learn about things in long Island like mount misery and ocean parkway.

Old 01-29-2024, 01:39 PM

427 posts, read 153,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mathjak107 View Post
if what the anti’s claim about the covid vaccines were even remotely true except for a few exceptions, emergency rooms , doctors offices and hospitals would be filled with people with covid vaccine side effects and that is hardly the case
Over the course of hundreds of millions of people, those "few exceptions" add up to hundreds of thousands. Definitely not enough to fill up hospitals, but I personally know several people who have had non-deadly but none the less very unpleasant reactions to the vaccines. I know of people that have died as well. There are plenty of stories about this, and the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) reports alone, which drastically undercount the numbers, are over 1.4 million. (Spare me the fake media "DEBUNKING" which just says, "well they aren't verified" which isn't a refutation unless you think there's some conspiracy to report false side effects).

More importantly, it doesn't prevent transmission, which was how it was sold to the public (and in some places forced on them), and via Original antigenic sin, actually makes you more susceptible to every strain since the original Wuhan strain which is what these "vaccines" (aka experimental gene therapies) were developed to combat. So even if the risk is statistically low, what's the upside?

As per polio vaccines, correlation != causation. At the same time they were developing those vaccines, they were also making drastic changes to public sanitation which is more accurately credited with reducing the spread of disease. This, and not vaccines, is why you still see things like the black plague in dirty filthy places like impoverished India. There is a risk/reward dynamic going on with vaccines; the live vaccines are more effective and cheaper, but have the risk of mutating and causing the disease it's supposed to cure (similar issue with the flu "vaccine" nasal application which also uses a live virus). If you switch to a dead virus, it doesn't provoke the same level of immune response, and thus isn't as effective. To make them more effective, they used to put thimerosal, a form a mercury, in there to low key poison you and provoke a severe immune response. They don't use thimerosal any more, but the chemical that they do use is just another variant of mercury, and effectively the same thing.

I know I just said correlation != causation, but can you remember when you were younger? Did we ever have this problem with severely autistic children? Like to the point of disability. Growing up in the 80s/90s I certainly don't remember seeing them. They seemed to start cropping up right around the time that the childhood vaccine schedule exploded (due to Federal Law providing lawsuit immunity to the manufacturers and Big Pharma scrambling to get as many drugs as possible on that list before the door closed). For every "probably good" vaccine like MMR or Tetanus, there are a ton of others that have questionable value and even more questionable effectiveness. And Big Pharma is constantly working to add more to the schedule so states can force people to buy their products (which by the way are not even tested on humans, and the manufacturers cannot be sued if you have a side effect).

Look at how many shots kids get now:

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/schedul...d-schedule.pdf

Been to the maternity ward lately? They try to pressure mothers to have their babies inoculated for Hepatitis B. Something that they test for before birth since the baby can contract it from an infected mother, so what's the point of giving it if you don't have it? Money. Oh and look, Covid is on there even though there has been zero clinical data that it works on children or that normal, non-immune compromised children have bad reactions to Covid that would even warrant a vaccine at all.

Look, we get it. You bought the lie hook, line, and sinker and it's hard to accept you were bamboozled. You social distances for no reason, masked up for no reason, cut off family and friends for no reason. Told people they were murderers who'd die on ventilators for no reason. You willingly injected an extremely questionable untested chemical into your body numerous times in exchange for free donuts and French fries so you could feel like a hero, and you ended up with Covid again anyway. All the while, the people you shamed and blamed are hanging out just as healthy as they were pre-2020. I'd be embarrassed too, but you need to stop this. You need to come to terms with what you took part in. The *** is up and you know it. Stop lying to yourself. You don't have to keep doubling down. It's over. Take off the mask. Tell your friends and family you're sorry. And for the love of god, stop injecting yourself with that poison. It's over.

Old 01-29-2024, 01:57 PM

106,575 posts, read 108,713,667 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powell on Property View Post
Over the course of hundreds of millions of people, those "few exceptions" add up to hundreds of thousands. Definitely not enough to fill up hospitals, but I personally know several people who have had non-deadly but none the less very unpleasant reactions to the vaccines. I know of people that have died as well. There are plenty of stories about this, and the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) reports alone, which drastically undercount the numbers, are over 1.4 million. (Spare me the fake media "DEBUNKING" which just says, "well they aren't verified" which isn't a refutation unless you think there's some conspiracy to report false side effects).

More importantly, it doesn't prevent transmission, which was how it was sold to the public (and in some places forced on them), and via Original antigenic sin, actually makes you more susceptible to every strain since the original Wuhan strain which is what these "vaccines" (aka experimental gene therapies) were developed to combat. So even if the risk is statistically low, what's the upside?

As per polio vaccines, correlation != causation. At the same time they were developing those vaccines, they were also making drastic changes to public sanitation which is more accurately credited with reducing the spread of disease. This, and not vaccines, is why you still see things like the black plague in dirty filthy places like impoverished India. There is a risk/reward dynamic going on with vaccines; the live vaccines are more effective and cheaper, but have the risk of mutating and causing the disease it's supposed to cure (similar issue with the flu "vaccine" nasal application which also uses a live virus). If you switch to a dead virus, it doesn't provoke the same level of immune response, and thus isn't as effective. To make them more effective, they used to put thimerosal, a form a mercury, in there to low key poison you and provoke a severe immune response. They don't use thimerosal any more, but the chemical that they do use is just another variant of mercury, and effectively the same thing.

I know I just said correlation != causation, but can you remember when you were younger? Did we ever have this problem with severely autistic children? Like to the point of disability. Growing up in the 80s/90s I certainly don't remember seeing them. They seemed to start cropping up right around the time that the childhood vaccine schedule exploded (due to Federal Law providing lawsuit immunity to the manufacturers and Big Pharma scrambling to get as many drugs as possible on that list before the door closed). For every "probably good" vaccine like MMR or Tetanus, there are a ton of others that have questionable value and even more questionable effectiveness. And Big Pharma is constantly working to add more to the schedule so states can force people to buy their products (which by the way are not even tested on humans, and the manufacturers cannot be sued if you have a side effect).

Look at how many shots kids get now:

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/schedul...d-schedule.pdf

Been to the maternity ward lately? They try to pressure mothers to have their babies inoculated for Hepatitis B. Something that they test for before birth since the baby can contract it from an infected mother, so what's the point of giving it if you don't have it? Money. Oh and look, Covid is on there even though there has been zero clinical data that it works on children or that normal, non-immune compromised children have bad reactions to Covid that would even warrant a vaccine at all.

Look, we get it. You bought the lie hook, line, and sinker and it's hard to accept you were bamboozled. You social distances for no reason, masked up for no reason, cut off family and friends for no reason. Told people they were murderers who'd die on ventilators for no reason. You willingly injected an extremely questionable untested chemical into your body numerous times in exchange for free donuts and French fries so you could feel like a hero, and you ended up with Covid again anyway. All the while, the people you shamed and blamed are hanging out just as healthy as they were pre-2020. I'd be embarrassed too, but you need to stop this. You need to come to terms with what you took part in. The *** is up and you know it. Stop lying to yourself. You don't have to keep doubling down. It's over. Take off the mask. Tell your friends and family you're sorry. And for the love of god, stop injecting yourself with that poison. It's over.

sorry but i don’t buy your conspiracy theory

Old 03-06-2024, 02:03 PM

1,085 posts, read 1,499,271 times
Quote:
don’t need to , haven’t had any since delta
:d:d

Old 03-08-2024, 10:09 AM

20,928 posts, read 28,397,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotkarl View Post
I are good thankyou. I do forums to find out and learn about things in long Island like mount misery and ocean parkway.
she has a new user name now

Old 03-21-2024, 03:16 PM

1,085 posts, read 1,499,271 times
Quote:
another one living in the blizzaro world
Get your 35th booster. Maybe that will work wacko

Last edited by haywood16; 03-21-2024 at 03:16 PM.. Reason: .

Old 03-21-2024, 04:41 PM

106,575 posts, read 108,713,667 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by haywood16 View Post
Get your 35th booster. Maybe that will work wacko
you are commenting to the wrong guy . i haven’t had a booster since delta.

go bother someone else
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island