Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-24-2024, 06:07 PM

5,046 posts, read 3,951,250 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by markg91359 View Post
Its not what we are talking about here. Go back and read the title of the thread. This isn't a debate over whether vaccines work or not. Its a discussion over whether a midwife who deliberately falsified medical records. I guess if we tolerate this, we might as well turn a blind eye to any physician or health care provider falsifying medical records anytime for any reason they want.

BTW, its "vaccination" and its "disability"
I had no idea midwives were involved with shots or vaccinations to kids.

At the same time, it is possible to be overly dramatic regarding this particular midwife (and this issue).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-24-2024, 07:53 PM

14,400 posts, read 14,286,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janetandinlongisland View Post
I did read it and it is being discused. What do you bean BTW? It is about the vacine and that they can cause the disabilitys and it is the title?
That's vaccines and disabilities. Frankly, some mispellings are more painful to read than others. Also its "discussed".

"BTW" is computer speak for "by the way".

I'll say it again: The topic here is dishonesty by a medical professional. Its not whether the vaccines are effective or not.

Old 01-25-2024, 12:02 AM

855 posts, read 450,232 times
I'm old enough to remember all the COVID jab lunatics going around and telling everyone we were facing the Winter of Death, that because we weren't jabbed we would kill all friends/family we came into contact with, that we should be unemployed and not let into any places of business.

Long story short, as we said many times, the jabs don't work and those who got them now have permanently weaker immune systems, and keep getting COVID lmao. That's if they haven't succumbed to the clot shot's blood clots, heart attacks or strokes.

Old 01-25-2024, 06:33 AM

15,398 posts, read 7,464,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mysticpearl View Post
I'm old enough to remember all the COVID jab lunatics going around and telling everyone we were facing the Winter of Death, that because we weren't jabbed we would kill all friends/family we came into contact with, that we should be unemployed and not let into any places of business.

Long story short, as we said many times, the jabs don't work and those who got them now have permanently weaker immune systems, and keep getting COVID lmao. That's if they haven't succumbed to the clot shot's blood clots, heart attacks or strokes.
This story has nothing to do with Covid shots.

Nice hyperbole there. I don't know anyone who has died from Covid shots.

Old 01-25-2024, 06:51 AM

16,272 posts, read 10,395,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by twinkletwinkle22 View Post
People who do things that put other people's lives at risk without their knowledge are evil.

Yes, people have the right not to vax themselves or their children but if they falsely say they have been vaxxed in order to attend a school or a job or anywhere that requires it those people need to be held accountable, by fining them or putting them in custody or weekend jail, etc.

I think she should be banned from her profession because she violated public trust that allowed her a license.
Fines? Not enough. Some children and adults health may have been greatly harmed, some people may have died.

We have freedom in our country but her freedom is not more important than other people's freedom.
Put me on a jury and she'd be serving some jail time.
This. She should be in jail.

To no surprise this has turned into another COVID Vax argument. I'll see myself out.

Old 01-25-2024, 08:20 AM

106,566 posts, read 108,713,667 times
if what the anti’s claim about the covid vaccines were even remotely true except for a few exceptions, emergency rooms , doctors offices and hospitals would be filled with people with covid vaccine side effects and that is hardly the case

Old 01-25-2024, 10:40 AM

8,313 posts, read 3,921,805 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mathjak107 View Post
if what the anti’s claim about the covid vaccines were even remotely true except for a few exceptions, emergency rooms , doctors offices and hospitals would be filled with people with covid vaccine side effects and that is hardly the case
There you go again trying to talk logic to the anti-vax loons. Honestly the longer I live in the USA the more I begin to understand that we a nation on the decline. So many more people these days that don't have critical thinking skills, who eschew scientific fact and medicine. If they get their way we will be going back to the bad old days, before vaccines and treatments when people died and suffered en masse from many horrific diseases. Polio? Flu? Covid? It is a miracle of modern science that we have systematically prevented these diseases from devastating out populace.

Absolutely that midwife should be fined for falsifying those vaccine records. I would assume that she will lose her license if she has one.

Old 01-25-2024, 12:24 PM

20,926 posts, read 28,397,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by twingles View Post
I heard if you don't vax, the undead come for you first in the zombie apocalypse.
Best post ever! Why do we keep responding to this nut job.

Old 01-25-2024, 12:54 PM

1,848 posts, read 3,724,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janetandinlongisland View Post
It can cause autism and many doctors do know about it. I will do not do the vacine and all the people that get it do get covid that I know. I do think it can make cancer worse even. Doctors do make mistakes and sometimes dont know about what really happens. I do think so but it I also dont really know about all of it.
Well that part is true!

Old 01-25-2024, 02:46 PM

1,303 posts, read 1,662,548 times
You can always tell who the forum newbies are - they respond to janetandinlongisland.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island