Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-11-2013, 07:42 PM

5,648 posts, read 8,059,397 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kttam186290 View Post
What's with your emphasis on white people? And why is race a common theme in most of your C-D posts?
Race has been added in my recent posts because it seems like racial tension is rising and whites drag race in every situation when it comes to this. Seems like it's okay for whites to talk about race, but not blacks.

Seems like it's becoming PC for blacks to talk about race or other races would simply label them hypocrites.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-11-2013, 08:34 PM

7,280 posts, read 10,955,708 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
Selective or not, he killed the daughter of someone he held a grudge against. That too me goes so far beyond reasonalble thinking I can imagine how anyone could even come close to thinking he is mentally deranged to some degree...

Yes, we all realize the Cops shot two innocent people, we could go on about that for ever. Were you in Los Angeles during the Watts riots? Yes, there are going to be more killings, and I hope they are not innocent bystanders...
How do the Watts riots have anything to do with Dorner or the topic of this thread?

No one is questioning Dorners behavior as anything other than murder. Murder is never reasonable and no one is saying otherwise.

My point here and on the other thread related to this issue is that the way out was before this got to where it is and that time has passed. Dorner knows he is a dead man, either the police will kill him, he will kill himself or he'll die in prison one way or another.

Dorner is not a police officer, he is nothing but a criminal. Those that shot the innocent women were police officers. If they aren't going to uphold the law, then who is? Look at that vehicle, that was going to be an execution. No one shot at the police. They opened fire with the intent to kill. That is attempted murder and it doesn't matter that the police were doing the shooting. Have those police officers been arrested? This isn't an internal affairs matter, this needs to be out in the open.

Even Dorner has the right to due process than that means not being executed without a trial. If you make exceptions to that constitutional right, no other rights mean a thing and we might as well shred the constitution now.

Emotionally, lots of people want him dead, so do I but that has nothing to do with anything either.

Old 02-11-2013, 11:16 PM

654 posts, read 1,250,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exitus Acta Probat View Post
Is that the "police auxiliary" character?
affirmative

Old 02-12-2013, 12:53 AM

10,681 posts, read 6,118,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by West of Encino View Post
Race has been added in my recent posts because it seems like racial tension is rising and whites drag race in every situation when it comes to this. Seems like it's okay for whites to talk about race, but not blacks.

Seems like it's becoming PC for blacks to talk about race or other races would simply label them hypocrites.

Stormfront might be having a field day with this, but also members of the black, and latino communities. Everyone is so quick to find a scapegoat.

Of course racists are gonna bring race. It's a common thing. We just ignore them because no one listens to them anymore. If your people are racist, don't listen to them, of others are, do the same. Just like how I can't stand when other Mexicans bash black folks but don't realize we're in the same boat. And guess who's also on that boat, poor whites, asians, etc.

It' really not about race now, now it's classism. Middle class, poverty, 1%. Different colors in different layers. Bring race is a dumb thing to do, this is for all of L.A. to unite and know that we all have rights. Racism will never die, but we won't let it prevail..

Old 02-12-2013, 01:41 AM

13,583 posts, read 15,667,720 times
Did you hear the one where he talks about having a helmet cam and looking in the windows of people's homes in order to give a first-person perspective of what a peeping tom sees? I nearly herniated myself laughing.

Old 02-12-2013, 08:14 AM

6,116 posts, read 12,604,049 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocGoldstein View Post
State Department authorizes use of armed drones in search for Dorner

This is getting ridiculous now. Armed drones? What kind of dystopian society has this become? Dorner might actually be some actor hired by the government, and this entire thing invented to give an excuse to deploy armed drones over U.S soil.
Uh, where in that article do you see "armed"? They're CBP drones, and CBP doesn't have hot drones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 02-12-2013, 09:36 AM

6,802 posts, read 6,717,464 times
Quote:
State Department authorizes use of armed drones in search for Dorner

This is getting ridiculous now. Armed drones? What kind of dystopian society has this become? Dorner might actually be some actor hired by the government, and this entire thing invented to give an excuse to deploy armed drones over U.S soil.
Clearly the machines are taking over.

Hey Doc, if ya ever figure it out would ya tell our unemployed where to seek out these hired actor gub'ment jobs at? Would be kind of ya.

The Terminator 2 Intro and Future War - YouTube

Old 02-12-2013, 09:53 AM

2,518 posts, read 4,012,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Senno View Post
Clearly the machines are taking over.

Hey Doc, if ya ever figure it out would ya tell our unemployed where to seek out these hired actor gub'ment jobs at? Would be kind of ya.

The Terminator 2 Intro and Future War - YouTube
I don't think it's so much Terminator, more like 1984.

Osama Bin Laden, never saw his body, buried at sea in a day, after two wars that cost billions of dollars, after supposedly spending over a decade looking for him?! But I guess Haliburton and the Koch Brothers getting lucrative contracts to rebuild, and monetize Iraqi Oil, and build an oil pipeline through Afghanistan are nowhere on the radar, so... mission accomplished!

Christopher Dorner, a 270 black guy disappears in the San Bernadino mountains. Let me guess, they'll find a rotted out corpse that they identify with "dental records", but only after the CA legislature successfully bans all guns that can carry more than 6 bullets (they have to one up the liberals in NY you know!), and approve armed drone attacks on civilians, errrr, I mean criminals.

Get used to these flying around during public protest:

Old 02-12-2013, 10:09 AM

6,116 posts, read 12,604,049 times
^ how often do you modify the headlines of articles/hyperlinks to embellish stories?

your headline: State Department authorizes use of armed drones in search for Dorner

actual headline: Report: Ex-Cop Christopher Dorner Is Now a Target for Drones

Old 02-12-2013, 10:15 AM

6,802 posts, read 6,717,464 times
Quote:
I don't think it's so much Terminator, more like 1984.

Osama Bin Laden, never saw his body, buried at sea in a day, after two wars that cost billions of dollars, after supposedly spending over a decade looking for him?! But I guess Haliburton and the Koch Brothers getting lucrative contracts to rebuild, and monetize Iraqi Oil, and build an oil pipeline through Afghanistan are nowhere on the radar, so... mission accomplished!

Christopher Dorner, a 270 black guy disappears in the San Bernadino mountains. Let me guess, they'll find a rotted out corpse that they identify with "dental records", but only after the CA legislature successfully bans all guns that can carry more than 6 bullets (they have to one up the liberals in NY you know!), and approve armed drone attacks on civilians, errrr, I mean criminals.

Get used to these flying around during public protest:
Our gub'ment agents aren't doing so well in knocking on doors and disappearing people.

People seem quite free to ***** on the internet as well, and in person as per the Tea Party and Occupy protests.

It's easy to disappear in mountains, Doc. S&R efforts unfortunately often end in failure when a hiker goes missing.

Not really seeing the 1984 comparison either.

1984 George Orwell Movie Trailer (1984) - YouTube

I did like Apples Super Bowl commercial though.

'1984' Apple Macintosh Commercial (Full advert, Hi-Quality) - YouTube
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles