Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-29-2016, 08:34 PM

1,122 posts, read 962,852 times

Advertisements

Do you want jobs?
Do you want to protect your right to bear arms?
Do you want FAIR TRADE?
Do you want FAIR Immigration not open border?
Are you concerned about Natl Security?

Oh and by the way - Hillary sold weapons to ISIS. Hmmm. Hillary Clinton is worth 45 million - how did she make that much money being in PUBIC SERVICE? Clintons were broke when they left the White House.

Hillary's go to guy Sid Blumenthal is another problem....

I'm voting Trump and I am not a deplorable uneducated person.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-29-2016, 08:37 PM

1,122 posts, read 962,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlwarrior View Post
Nope! The Latino voters and women will not allowed it.

I am a regular on Twitter and I will tell you there are MANY women and Latinos voting for Trump. Just telling the truth.

Old 09-29-2016, 10:10 PM

2,436 posts, read 2,796,332 times
Donald Trump believes he can get 95% of the Black vote.

LOL.

Old 09-29-2016, 11:05 PM

258 posts, read 196,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theraven24 View Post

LOL.
If he starts bull*******, he can..

Last edited by My Posse on Broadway; 09-30-2016 at 12:17 AM..

Old 09-29-2016, 11:24 PM

11,445 posts, read 10,488,714 times
Quote:

LOL.
LOL, I doubt he'll even get 5% of the black vote

Old 09-29-2016, 11:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliforniaGal View Post
I am a regular on Twitter and I will tell you there are MANY women and Latinos voting for Trump. Just telling the truth.
I'm sure there are plenty of (white) women who will vote for Trump, but Trump certainly doesn't have a big Latino base.

Old 09-29-2016, 11:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliforniaGal View Post
I see lots of people on Twitter who are Trump supporters. Oddly enough there are many in California that are for Trump. Trump has a beautiful golf course up in Palos Verdes that has brought jobs. Lots of Latinos for Trump as well as African Americans. Yeah, I think he has a chance.

I am a Trump supporter - I agree with exactly what you stated here. It's true. The Democratic party use to be a great party way back but that all changed as soon as the "radical left of the 60's" got in there to destroy it. It's too far to the left - they want to take away guns even though they say they do not...they want to take away our "Freedom of Speech" because I will tell you, the progressives I've posted with on another forum for our neighborhoods really POUNCE on the people of the middle to the right. They FLAG like crazy and are very aggressive and down right mean. They do not want us to speak out and if we do, we are called "racists."

You do not want to lose your right to bear arms...we are in survival mode. Our communities are under siege since Prop 47 and the Re-Alignment program was voted in. Our own community has experienced a lot of home invasions - perps with guns...breaking into homes right here in Southern California. You won't read about it in our local papers but I am here to tell you, it has gotten bad. I think everyone needs to learn how to use a weapon to protect themselves.

Clintons are not good people. They are greedy and all about themselves. Trump I believe, has changed as he has gotten older just like many of us. AS we get older, our politics change often.

I don't care about Bill Clinton and his philandering BUT I do care how Hillary Clinton went after the women, shamed them - made them out to be liars. Hillary has a lot of baggage. She comes across very charming but go back and read about her. I think you will find articles about her that are not flattering. I will NEVER vote for that woman after what she did regarding Benghazi and how she went after Monica Lewinsky, Gennifer FLowers and Juanita Brodderick...She has done nothing for women.
No

Old 09-29-2016, 11:40 PM

1,780 posts, read 1,763,030 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by l1995 View Post
I'm sure there are plenty of (white) women who will vote for Trump, but Trump certainly doesn't have a big Latino base.
The most recent studies/polls done for Trump support with Latino voters show anywhere from 15-30%.

Besides, Twitter isn't a tool to gauge voter support. That's ridiculous considering you will more than likely follow people you can relate with.

Old 09-29-2016, 11:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NativeOrange View Post
The most recent studies/polls done for Trump support with Latino voters show anywhere from 15-30%.

Besides, Twitter isn't a tool to gauge voter support. That's ridiculous considering you will more than likely follow people you can relate with.
Agreed.

Old 09-30-2016, 12:25 AM

30,896 posts, read 36,975,933 times
Quote:
This belongs in the Politics forum.

Neither Trump nor Clinton will be getting my vote. I will not be responsible for putting one of them in the position as president.

This entire political race as been a huge joke.
That's pretty much what I think as well. However, I do appreciate a piece that doesn't automatically demonize Trump voters as stupid or racist.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles