Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-15-2018, 01:02 PM

21,738 posts, read 16,350,818 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCROX View Post
dirty jerry et al let and continue to let LOTS of drug fried cons, and crazies out of taxpayer paid-for facilities to harm us in the name of forwarding the "homeless" resources agenda. the sentecning laws made sure that some never even went in after arrest... Its a cash cow just like cal trans and water etc. They have no concern for the victims of the savings of the poor and hardworking poor- blatantly obvious.
We are sick of the mess and the victims and we are gonna get our streets and public places back by removing the "homeless"!
Plenty of old laws, and new ones will be enacted.. well worth it
Great points Jim- I'm convinced the military bases would be a great place to start--they already have awesome security fencing and lots of buildings for treatment centers and housing etc..however, compared to the hideous wasteful plans of the libs, building new facilities would be perfect FOR EVERYONE.
NO MORE MESS AND VICTIMS!!
Aside from your complete falsification of the sentencing laws ... um, your enthusiasm for housing the homeless on military bases is perhaps your funniest campaign yet. The notion that military heirarchy would allow the civilian homeless on their secure bases is, frankly, roflmfao funny. You’ve never served in the military, obviously. But, cheese-Louise, one would guess that even a fourth-grader would grasp that military security is the antithesis of freedom of occupation and movement by unclassified personnel. To say nothing of the FACT that you can not force citizens into confinement without legal cause. And being homeless isn’t against the law.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-15-2018, 01:23 PM

5,267 posts, read 4,182,098 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
And people wonder why people are getting fed up of these policies ..

—

Troubles in San Francisco Push Some Voters to Think Republican
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/06/u...francisco.html

interesting article. Maybe San Franciscans aren't so blind to their surroundings after all. They have a post about Gavin in the SF forum. I asked for one person to tell me something good about Newsome and why I should vote for him. I'm still waiting for a reply.

Old 06-15-2018, 02:53 PM

872 posts, read 595,907 times
Here come the obviously phony "where i live" and "military and personal experience ' stories....

Old 06-15-2018, 03:15 PM

Jim? Sitting down ?
Surplus Military Bases May Be Used as Homeless Shelters - latimes

Old 06-15-2018, 03:20 PM

I've always advocated decommissioned bases but I'm also thinking -- why not active bases with lots of heavily armed patrols...either way..lots of awesome fencing and resources..

Old 06-15-2018, 03:44 PM

Quote:
Here come the obviously phony "where i live" and "military and personal experience ' stories....
Lmao ... hey TC ... if you’d like, there are several people on this board who have met me and seen my military retired ID ... and my boat in military marinas. You know, in San Diego?
Quote:
Hey TC ... sitting down? Check out the dating on your article:
Quote:
Surplus Military Bases May Be Used as Homeless Shelters
February 03, 1993|ROBERT L. JACKSON | TIMES STAFF WRITER
WASHINGTON — The Clinton Administration is drafting an executive order to allow surplus military bases and other excess federal property to be used as shelters for homeless people, officials said Tuesday.
etc ... yes, 1993 ... Clinton administration. Now maybe you can do a follow up,for us and report on which bases were converted in the past 17 years ... anywhere in the country.

But, anyway, it was a proposal to use “decommissioned bases” ... not active. That would be fine. If any were available in LA.

Quote:
I've always advocated decommissioned bases but I'm also thinking -- why not active bases with lots of heavily armed patrols...either way..lots of awesome fencing and resources..
Yes. Because the US military’s highest and best use is fencing in and guarding free citizens. I’ll suggest it to the base commanders where I hang out. I’m sure they’ll be thrilled and want to get in touch with you right away

Old 06-15-2018, 04:11 PM

25,303 posts, read 21,458,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finper View Post
interesting article. Maybe San Franciscans aren't so blind to their surroundings after all. They have a post about Gavin in the SF forum. I asked for one person to tell me something good about Newsome and why I should vote for him. I'm still waiting for a reply.
Yeah I remember I asked that here about mayor of la .. didnt get any responses .

Old 06-15-2018, 04:46 PM

42,850 posts, read 26,285,621 times
Quote:
Seriously.. that article was written 25 years ago in 1993

Old 06-15-2018, 04:47 PM

Quote:
Ummm yeah-- I already told you nobody believes you (weeeelll maybe a couple here!) ... no amount of phony narrative will change that... nobody believes you-- you are here- doing this..hellloooo!
Invite still stands ... pick a base in L.A. area if you want. Pt. Mugu, Huaneme, Pendleton, LA Air Force Base, 29 Palms, Seal Beach ...

Back to homelessness now?

Old 06-15-2018, 04:48 PM

42,850 posts, read 26,285,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finper View Post
California will not elect a Republican Governor.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles