Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-18-2019, 04:49 PM

26,936 posts, read 27,145,182 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RationalExpectations View Post
Some people just don't recognize humor & sarcasm even when it bites them in the ankle.
There's nothing funny about people having to live on the street. Save your sarcasm for some other topic.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-18-2019, 07:25 PM

13,587 posts, read 15,798,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulemutt View Post
So what do you suggest explains all the many violent acts committed by non-homeless “stakeholders” who have more to lose? Happens every day. Rapes. Murders. Assaults. The homeless aren’t committing all, or even close to most of those crimes.
It's a matter of percentage, as I've stated repeatedly. And we have the statistics to back it up, which we don't really need because those of us who live here know the homeless are generally more dangerous than the non-homeless. And the story posted on KFI demonstrates how non-stakeholders in L.A. get a free pass. OTOH, if somebody like me went around throwing tire irons at cars, you can be I'd be standing before a judge and opening my wallet.

Old 06-18-2019, 07:48 PM

21,877 posts, read 16,580,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exitus Acta Probat View Post
It's a matter of percentage, as I've stated repeatedly. And we have the statistics to back it up, which we don't really need because those of us who live here know the homeless are generally more dangerous than the non-homeless. And the story posted on KFI demonstrates how non-stakeholders in L.A. get a free pass. OTOH, if somebody like me went around throwing tire irons at cars, you can be I'd be standing before a judge and opening my wallet.
No you don’t. Your “statistic” has been eviscerated repeatedly ... including by quoting the very police representatives you claim said what they didn’t.

The facts have been posted here repeatedly: homeless are more likely to be victimized by non-homeless than the other way around. Your campaign is deliberate gas-lighting, fearmongering, fictionalizing.

Old 06-18-2019, 08:22 PM

Quote:
No you don’t. Your “statistic” has been eviscerated repeatedly ... including by quoting the very police representatives you claim said what they didn’t.

The facts have been posted here repeatedly: homeless are more likely to be victimized by non-homeless than the other way around. Your campaign is deliberate gas-lighting, fearmongering, fictionalizing.
The homeless are more likely to be victimized...by other homeless.

And yes, the homeless per capita are more likely to act in a violent manner than the non-homeless. That's not up for discussion since all of us who live here know it's true.

Old 06-18-2019, 10:23 PM

Quote:
The homeless are more likely to be victimized...by other homeless.

And yes, the homeless per capita are more likely to act in a violent manner than the non-homeless. That's not up for discussion since all of us who live here know it's true.
The homeless are victimized by other homeless. A lot. Yes. But that’s not the stat I was referring to. You know damn well I have posted the report links time and again. Thousands of police-report documented assaults on the homeless by non-homeless punks ... thousands ... documented ... over 500 homeless murdered. Florida and southern California leading the numbers. How many times are you going to try to spin these same fictions and your weak protests about “living there” ... I live right next door, in one of the worst homeless districts in another of the nation’s worst case homeless cities ... and there are several posters on this forum who verify my comments who live right with you.

And don’t trot out your “plus so many go unreported” crap either, when it’s the homeless who don’t report assaults against them typically ... not the other way around.

Old 06-19-2019, 12:33 AM

Quote:
The homeless are victimized by other homeless. A lot. Yes. But that’s not the stat I was referring to. You know damn well I have posted the report links time and again. Thousands of police-report documented assaults on the homeless by non-homeless punks ... thousands ... documented ... over 500 homeless murdered. Florida and southern California leading the numbers. How many times are you going to try to spin these same fictions and your weak protests about “living there” ... I live right next door, in one of the worst homeless districts in another of the nation’s worst case homeless cities ... and there are several posters on this forum who verify my comments who live right with you.

And don’t trot out your “plus so many go unreported” crap either, when it’s the homeless who don’t report assaults against them typically ... not the other way around.
The homeless in L.A. are more dangerous than the non-homeless. All of us who live here know this to be an immutable fact. And BTW, people who live in Rancho Cucamonga or Fontana don't know what it's like to live here with savage cretins roaming around and terrorizing everybody.

Old 06-19-2019, 06:17 AM

26,936 posts, read 27,145,182 times
Quote:
BTW, people who live in Rancho Cucamonga or Fontana don't know what it's like to live here with savage cretins roaming around and terrorizing everybody.
Exitus, bud, those two cities are in the Inland Empire, not L.A.

And do you really mean to tell us that "savage cretins" don't roam around Brentwood?

Old 06-19-2019, 09:30 AM

8,437 posts, read 6,540,013 times
They are gathering signatures to recall Garcetti, his feel good compassionate policies aren't working and everybody knows it except them.

Old 06-19-2019, 10:09 AM

10,137 posts, read 17,558,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by V8 Vega View Post
They are gathering signatures to recall Garcetti, his feel good compassionate policies aren't working and everybody knows it except them.
F**k yeah I watched that too on tv this morning! Get rid of that worthless bum that Garcetti is!

There is hope.

Old 06-19-2019, 10:22 AM

Quote:
The homeless in L.A. are more dangerous than the non-homeless. All of us who live here know this to be an immutable fact. And BTW, people who live in Rancho Cucamonga or Fontana don't know what it's like to live here with savage cretins roaming around and terrorizing everybody.
There are housed “savage cretins roaming around terrorizing” everywhere as well, Exitus. Everyone who lives in any city knows that to be an immutable fact.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles