Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami
 [Register]
Miami Miami-Dade County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-17-2013, 04:40 PM

4,630 posts, read 10,473,803 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubanchic View Post
I am so proud of Miami right now, especially my community for being over and above respectful to each other!

My publix is right on 184 and I will say this much, still the very extremely polite folks, the customers still smile at each other and non of what I feared, uncomfortable feeling.

I think that a lot of it is because there are whites also that are for TM, which shows to me that is wasn't about race but more about wrong decisions.

Having lived through race riots I am really proud of our fellow citizens. But I fear that the media and others are pushing this BECAUSE they did not get the race riots. I hope and Pray that the Black community knows this and will be stronger.
Yeah me too. Go Miami! Stay cool. The press should be charged with attempting to incite a riot. Cool that it's not gonna happen.

My only question is if Zimmerman walked - what street in Dade County is that scumbag going to walk down and how far do you think he will get? No need for a riot. A fast acting hit squad will work better. That guy would probably have been better off in the joint. My bet is he's on borrowed time.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-17-2013, 05:28 PM

8,069 posts, read 6,968,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xS☺Be View Post
Yeah me too. Go Miami! Stay cool. The press should be charged with attempting to incite a riot. Cool that it's not gonna happen.

My only question is if Zimmerman walked - what street in Dade County is that scumbag going to walk down and how far do you think he will get? No need for a riot. A fast acting hit squad will work better. That guy would probably have been better off in the joint. My bet is he's on borrowed time.
Did you watch the trial?

Old 07-17-2013, 06:42 PM

4,630 posts, read 10,473,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post
Did you watch the trial?
Hell no. I don't watch that schlock.

I went to Mexico City and partied with the Aztecs.

F that old Nazi. I personally spoke to Satan while I was there. He told me he's got a guy on the way.

Old 07-19-2013, 10:23 PM

984 posts, read 4,316,035 times
Tomorrow is the day: Al Sharpton plans George Zimmerman protests

The Rev. Al Sharpton is calling for a “Justice for Trayvon National Day of Action” on Saturday and say demonstrations are planned in more than 100 cities nationwide.

Source: Al Sharpton plans George Zimmerman protests - Tal Kopan - POLITICO.com

I hope it all ends up actually 'peacefully' and properly with no issues. It will probably be fine I believe...

Old 07-20-2013, 08:02 AM

1,084 posts, read 3,868,623 times
the younger crowd in miami is not really racist towards each other.... i graduated in 2010 and i didnt really see issues with race .... fyi.. its just the older generations that are troubled

Old 07-20-2013, 11:50 PM

529 posts, read 1,145,104 times
Obama has to be one of the stupidest presidents and puppets for the NWO. Seriously, what president would race bait and say something as stupid as what he said the other day? He should have told everyone to chill the f out.

Now we have idiots live stevie wonder and MLKIII telling people to boycott florida.

Old 07-21-2013, 12:18 AM

2,886 posts, read 5,822,041 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by miami_zed View Post
Now we have idiots live stevie wonder and MLKIII telling people to boycott florida.
What I find funny is that I can guarantee you that most of the people vowing to boycott Florida have never had any intentions of visiting Florida anytime soon.

Old 07-21-2013, 06:17 AM

313 posts, read 647,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by miami_zed View Post
Obama has to be one of the stupidest presidents and puppets for the NWO. Seriously, what president would race bait and say something as stupid as what he said the other day? He should have told everyone to chill the f out.

Seems like the only people that have a problem with what Obama said are people who don't want to accept reality. Can you point to what he said that was so inflammatory? Most of the response from the public has been overwhelmingly positive, except among conservatives of course. I've seen the public discussion go places it's avoided before. This discussion makes some too uncomfortable. He spoke of a real world perspective that you don't seem to care too much for, you're part of the problem.

Although it seems like anything Obama says or touches is toxic in your eyes, so what does it really matter what you say.

Old 07-21-2013, 06:46 AM

2,886 posts, read 5,822,041 times
^^^ Obama says that if he had a son he would look like Trayvon Martin and problem child that smoked marijuana, was suspended from school twice, idolized the thug gangster life, picked fights in school, was considered a bully by many people from his school and was caught by school police with burglary tools, and jewelry and a mens watch that had been reported stolen from a house close to the school a couple of days prior. Why doesn't Obama say that if he had a son he would look like Travon, I can't remember his last name. He was a young African American that was a highly decorated member of our armed forces and died in battle or four other young Travons' that were murdered in the inner cities of this country.

Old 07-21-2013, 07:22 AM

313 posts, read 647,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by straight shooter View Post
^^^ Obama says that if he had a son he would look like Trayvon Martin and problem child that smoked marijuana, was suspended from school twice, idolized the thug gangster life, picked fights in school, was considered a bully by many people from his school and was caught by school police with burglary tools, and jewelry and a mens watch that had been reported stolen from a house close to the school a couple of days prior.
He was found with jewelry and a screw driver, but they actually never found and any lead or report of theft to link him to a crime. Blatant example of misinformation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by straight shooter View Post
Why doesn't Obama say that if he had a son he would look like Travon, I can't remember his last name. He was a young African American that was a highly decorated member of our armed forces and died in battle or four other young Travons' that were murdered in the inner cities of this country.
Trayvon Martin has come to symbolize more than just his own incident of profiling. It's not that hard to understand where the President was coming from in his remarks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami