Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami
 [Register]
Miami Miami-Dade County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-02-2008, 11:56 AM

167 posts, read 199,756 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by piranhaman View Post
Drive through Miami with that and you'll get shot!

Not true ... you will get a lot of looks and some laughs but you will not get shot .... on second thought you might get shot for atrocious spelling skills
"lanaguage " what the hell is that , did this idiot mean "language " .. what a moron !!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-02-2008, 12:00 PM

Location: Lots of sun and palm trees with occasional hurricane :)
8,293 posts, read 16,155,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cane Fan View Post
Not true ... you will get a lot of looks and some laughs but you will not get shot .... on second thought you might get shot for atrocious spelling skills
"lanaguage " what the hell is that , did this idiot mean "language " .. what a moron !!!
hahahahahahahaha. Good pick up! I didn't notice it before.

Old 06-02-2008, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vpcats View Post
hahahahahahahaha. Good pick up! I didn't notice it before.

I am originally from Texas and we Cowboys know how to spell .. on the other hand this drooling red neck from Georgia ( Georgia plates ) .. could use some spelling lessons maybe even from some of my Cuban American friends at the U

By the way for those of you who think that Atlanta or Georgia in general is a paradise of some sort and a place to get away from the invading "hispanic hordes " in South Florida there must be a reason this idiot wrote this on his car .... hmmm ....like tons of illegal Mexicans , and Central Americans now making there way in and around the Atlanta area ..... for you NC lovers look out it will be like Atlanta in five years and South Florida in ten - fifteen years !!

Old 06-02-2008, 12:24 PM

2,086 posts, read 7,641,789 times
Quote:
I am originally from Texas and we Cowboys know how to spell .. on the other hand this drooling red neck from Georgia ( Georgia plates ) .. could use some spelling lessons maybe even from some of my Cuban American friends at the U

By the way for those of you who think that Atlanta or Georgia in general is a paradise of some sort and a place to get away from the invading "hispanic hordes " in South Florida there must be a reason this idiot wrote this on his car .... hmmm ....like tons of illegal Mexicans , and Central Americans now making there way in and around the Atlanta area ..... for you NC lovers look out it will be like Atlanta in five years and South Florida in ten - fifteen years !!
OMG, they're taking over the entire country!! Run for Canada!

So, what's it like in the Lone Star State?

Old 06-02-2008, 12:33 PM

Quote:

Well looks like we'll have to get some of MY cuban american friends to fix YOUR spelling. huh? huh?

making there way in and around the Atlanta area. The atrocities one sees around here are just too much for my little peeter patter to handle.

Last edited by vpcats; 06-02-2008 at 12:35 PM.. Reason: sorry forgot all about punctuation

Old 06-02-2008, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by miamiblue View Post
OMG, they're taking over the entire country!! Run for Canada!

So, what's it like in the Lone Star State?
Tons of Mexicans .... but they are for the most part laid back and friendly .. although we have seen a growing crime problem with recently arrived illegals ... Mexican Americans on the other hand are some of the most patriotic people that I know and they love the U.S.

I love South Florida , but Texas is in my heart and I will probably move back there in the next five years .... either Austin or San Antonio , even Houston has a lot to offer ... cost of living is much lower than in South Florida ... I would not move back to my hometown of Dallas though ... it is too bland and boring for me ... and too lily white .. I prefer the diversity in San Antonio , Austin or Houston .

Old 06-02-2008, 12:48 PM

Don't get too attached to UM. It might make you stay here.

Old 06-02-2008, 12:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vpcats View Post
Well looks like we'll have to get some of MY cuban american friends to fix YOUR spelling. huh? huh?

making there way in and around the Atlanta area. The atrocities one sees around here are just too much for my little peeter patter to handle.
Ok , cut me some slack I am at the rec hall on a wireless internet connection and I have hot babes here walking around all over the place .. it is hard to concentrate !!!

making "their" way in and around the Atlanta area ... ok ya happy now ?

Old 06-02-2008, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Ok , cut me some slack I am at the rec hall on a wireless internet connection and I have hot babes here walking around all over the place .. it is hard to concentrate !!!

making "their" way in and around the Atlanta area ... ok ya happy now ?
LOLLLLL.... oui. tres happy now. Get back to class and stop all this socializing so you can get a grasp on your spelling!

(don't throw stones at glass ceilings) or something like that.

Old 06-02-2008, 09:09 PM

22 posts, read 74,657 times
2 weeks here. As an English only American, I am WAY in the minority. On only one instance was it at all an issue that impacted me, and barely. I will need to learn Spanish (we are after all, a country of immigrants), but it is disappointing that there are so many Spanish speaking who have come here decades ago and made zero effort. After all, the laws of this country are in English. Getting along, my higher priority beyond preference, requires some Spanish. Learning another language? Seems like an advantage to me, even if it is socially imposed more than voluntary.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami