Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Minnesota > Minneapolis - St. Paul
 [Register]
Minneapolis - St. Paul Twin Cities
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-17-2011, 10:33 AM

5,993 posts, read 10,194,450 times

Advertisements

You don't get it. Nobody wants to hear you b*tch about the things that bother you, especially people to whom it does not bother. If it makes you feel better to complain to others why you are miserable, at least do so to people who agree with you. I just don't know what you get by doing this publicly -- it's not like anybody is going to solve your problem for you, or make the weather change. Why drag others down with you?

Old 02-17-2011, 12:17 PM

5,831 posts, read 7,713,325 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Min-Chi-Cbus View Post
You don't get it. Nobody wants to hear you b*tch about the things that bother you, especially people to whom it does not bother. If it makes you feel better to complain to others why you are miserable, at least do so to people who agree with you. I just don't know what you get by doing this publicly -- it's not like anybody is going to solve your problem for you, or make the weather change. Why drag others down with you?
I agree. What are all you whiners doing spending your time posting here when you could be working on your big plans to go someplace where you'll be happy? So go already.

Old 02-17-2011, 12:42 PM

37 posts, read 46,614 times
we are working...what about u? or u want to sit and be lazy and post here and play in snow? go work make mpls a good city, the roads are pitiful and much more.

Old 02-17-2011, 12:43 PM

415 posts, read 1,666,498 times
Just come down to south Florida. Living is easy and there are plenty of nice, beach towns that have great nightlife, music scene, and vibrancy. Delray Beach, Fort Lauderdale, and West Palm Beach are definitely worth checking out.

It hovers around 70 degrees in the winter time and get up to the low 90's in the summer. Tons of brand new, luxury homes and condos that are just sitting on the market. If you have a decent job, you could definitely scoop one up.

Old 02-17-2011, 12:49 PM

11,334 posts, read 26,089,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HowGoesIt View Post
Just come down to south Florida. Living is easy and there are plenty of nice, beach towns that have great nightlife, music scene, and vibrancy. Delray Beach, Fort Lauderdale, and West Palm Beach are definitely worth checking out.

It hovers around 70 degrees in the winter time and get up to the low 90's in the summer. Tons of brand new, luxury homes and condos that are just sitting on the market. If you have a decent job, you could definitely scoop one up.
How much are the property taxes and insurance premiums? And do you have to like Palmetto bugs?

Old 02-17-2011, 01:00 PM

411 posts, read 992,727 times
When I think of Florida I picture grey hair, strip malls and block after block of oxycodone dispensing pain clinics.

Old 02-17-2011, 01:05 PM

628 posts, read 1,437,482 times
What I want to know is how Min-Chi-Bus has higher reputation than I do.

Old 02-17-2011, 01:14 PM

1,635 posts, read 2,657,834 times
Quote:
...when you could be working on your big plans to go someplace...
Ba-ding!
Quote:
Originally Posted by gearedtowardssalad View Post
What I want to know is how Min-Chi-Bus has higher reputation than I do.
He's written over 3x as many posts that you have.

Old 02-17-2011, 01:19 PM

415 posts, read 1,666,498 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laggard View Post
When I think of Florida I picture grey hair, strip malls and block after block of oxycodone dispensing pain clinics.
Come on now.. that's like saying Minneapolis is just ice fishing, funny accents, and 12 months of snow. It's simply not true.

The greater Miami are has over 6 million people. There are plenty of beautiful, young women along with retirees from all over the U.S. It's an extremely diverse group of people. In my condo building, I have neighbors from Russia, Colombia, and a bunch from here in the U.S.

Old 02-17-2011, 01:20 PM

24 posts, read 60,394 times
This is a relocation forum. I, and others, have a right to express our feelings. You don't have to read this thread if you don't want to, or if it bothers you. You can read all the "I love Mpls' threads. Please don't get ugly. One more reason to get away from here! (You find this attitude/bullying rampant in Mpls)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Minnesota > Minneapolis - St. Paul