Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Minnesota > Minneapolis - St. Paul
 [Register]
Minneapolis - St. Paul Twin Cities
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-11-2019, 09:30 PM

5,831 posts, read 7,713,325 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by InnovativeAmerican View Post
Again, there is no proof that she "married her brother". What is your source that says that Omar married her brother?

Mike Jones has completely knocked this argument to pieces…. by looking at the sources, and also by noting how old Ilhan Omar must have been when she (supposedly) married her brother. Mike got his information from this source. If you refuse to read it or comment on it, I will assume that you are not to be trusted.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/how-th...raced-by-trump
I didn’t say she married her brother. Take that up with someone who did.

Quote:
Second of all, since when does breaking the law prevent a candidate from being elected? Would you like me to go through all of the crimes President Trump has been accused of before being elected? Were multiple crimes sufficient to prevent President Trump’s election? (Yes, I keep bringing up Trump's name because it is irrational to complain about llhan Omar's alleged "crime" while supporting our criminal in-chief.)
I said she would be re-elected. Read the post. At least you admit she broke the law. Being re-elected doesn’t mean she is fit for office.

Quote:
I don't know why this is even important to you or Teak. You wouldn’t be trying to distract from the fact that Trump is being investigated for trying to bring "dirt" on his most potent political rival, would you?
She represents me in Congress. What is your interest?

Do you support her because of her dishonesty or in spite of it?

Old 10-14-2019, 09:17 AM

64 posts, read 40,518 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InnovativeAmerican View Post
It is hypocrisy to criticize llhan Omar if this right-wing conspiracy theory is indeed true. When your own POTUS is engaging in actions that deviate from morality (lying to the American people, calling people names via Twitter like a pubescent child, saying he'd date his own daughter if he weren't her father, was once videotaped grabbing women by their p*ssy, etc.), then there is simply no basis to your argument when you support this fear-mongering fraud. Therefore, it is not off-topic to talk about Trump.

I'm pretty sure the OP's origin for this is racial and religiously bigoted, not political. Otherwise they would have a response for a political argument proving their hypocrisy.

Old 10-14-2019, 02:12 PM

3,786 posts, read 5,331,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by faranbrygo View Post
I'm pretty sure the OP's origin for this is racial and religiously bigoted, not political. Otherwise they would have a response for a political argument proving their hypocrisy.
And you are a lover of Islam?

Which Muslim majority country holds to your liberal ideals? Just name one. Pretty simple request.

You and some of the other posters are the bigots and racists, hating Christianity and whites.

Christian countries take in Muslim refugees and give them welfare. Muslim countries persecute Christians and other groups that do not follow their 7th-Century Arabic ideals.

Ilhan Omar has done little to nothing for the district that elected her. Instead, she immediately took to the national stage to condemn Israel and white men.

Interesting that someone from the hellhole of San Francisco weighs in on a Midwestern US issue. How do you enjoy dodging the poop piles there in Liberalville?

Old 10-16-2019, 06:42 AM

4,362 posts, read 6,533,449 times
Omar has raised over a million dollars for her re-election bid. Who in my district, outside of the Somali Village would give her one penny in that regard? Something very smelly there.

Old 10-16-2019, 09:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by slamont61 View Post
Omar has raised over a million dollars for her re-election bid. Who in my district, outside of the Somali Village would give her one penny in that regard? Something very smelly there.
She spent $490,000 of which $150,000 went to E Street Group, the political consulting firm run by her new boyfriend, Tim Mynett.

Old 10-21-2019, 06:24 PM

3,876 posts, read 4,699,116 times
Default Ilhan Omar...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teak View Post
And you are a lover of Islam?

Which Muslim majority country holds to your liberal ideals? Just name one. Pretty simple request.

You and some of the other posters are the bigots and racists, hating Christianity and whites.

Christian countries take in Muslim refugees and give them welfare. Muslim countries persecute Christians and other groups that do not follow their 7th-Century Arabic ideals.

Ilhan Omar has done little to nothing for the district that elected her. Instead, she immediately took to the national stage to condemn Israel and white men.

Interesting that someone from the hellhole of San Francisco weighs in on a Midwestern US issue. How do you enjoy dodging the poop piles there in Liberalville?

My jaw went slack in amazement & disgust as I read your response to the earlier post by faranbrygo.

Your first 3 lines deduced all that you said there about faranbrygo solely from his one single, short & simple post that consisted of 1 line. And from that 1 line of his you know for certain that he hates Christians and whites.

Just remarkable...

Old 10-21-2019, 06:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by atler8 View Post
My jaw went slack in amazement & disgust as I read your response to the earlier post by faranbrygo.

Your first 3 lines deduced all that you said there about faranbrygo solely from his one single, short & simple post that consisted of 1 line. And from that 1 line of his you know for certain that he hates Christians and whites.

Just remarkable...
Faranbrygo posts here often. He’s quite outspoken about his views and has mixed it up with people here for a while. You may be new here but regular posters know his deal.

Old 10-21-2019, 06:47 PM

3,876 posts, read 4,699,116 times
Smile Ilhan Omar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenfield View Post
Faranbrygo posts here often. He’s quite outspoken about his views and has mixed it up with people here for a while. You may be new here but regular posters know his deal.
Thanks for your input.
Would you say it's accurate though that it should be said that he "hates Christians and whites"?

I just don't care for incendiary language and the throwing around of labels in public or on a forum.

I grew up in the region & often visited the Twin Cities & fishing spots up north so I check in here sporadically just to see what's up.

The Minneapolis annexation thread has me intrigued & may answer a question I've had for a long time if I go there and ask it..

Old 10-21-2019, 06:57 PM

413 posts, read 323,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenfield View Post
I finally spread enough reputation love around to be able to you some for this very accurate post

Old 10-21-2019, 08:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by atler8 View Post
Thanks for your input.
Would you say it's accurate though that it should be said that he "hates Christians and whites"?

I just don't care for incendiary language and the throwing around of labels in public or on a forum.

I grew up in the region & often visited the Twin Cities & fishing spots up north so I check in here sporadically just to see what's up.

The Minneapolis annexation thread has me intrigued & may answer a question I've had for a long time if I go there and ask it..
I do know that that poster, who is from San Francisco, often labels people as racists. We don’t get much religious discussion here, but there is a more militant form of liberalism out on the coast.

I am sure others would agree that we all look forward to you participation in this forum.

Last edited by Glenfield; 10-21-2019 at 08:55 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Minnesota > Minneapolis - St. Paul