Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-03-2011, 09:10 AM

241 posts, read 410,094 times

Advertisements

DADEVILDOG, I have learned a lot from past posts, about how long they have been waiting. If you have not gotten the BAD NEWS LETTER, I think you are good. That is just my opinion from looking at past posts. Don't give up hope!!!

Last edited by suvs; 04-03-2011 at 09:15 AM.. Reason: wrong name
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-03-2011, 09:22 AM

222 posts, read 371,694 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrenly26 View Post
I had my interview on jan 19, Its been about 12 weeks and I have not heard anything. I know its a long process but I have seen some called for job offers a few weeks after thier interview. Does anyone have any thoughts on this?
You really need to call to make sure your application has not gotten lost in the shuffle.

Old 04-03-2011, 09:25 AM

So got a call from Hire Right. The lady had a very strong accent and was asking questions regarding my current employment. I usually have a hard time understanding people with such strong accents. I instantly got supernatural abilities and was able to comprehend everything she was saying."lol".

Old 04-03-2011, 10:31 AM

9 posts, read 15,003 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by leigh39759 View Post
Kid_T: Congratulations.
Thanks and good luck to all. Hang in there.

Old 04-03-2011, 12:55 PM

51 posts, read 109,483 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Faithful View Post
You really need to call to make sure your application has not gotten lost in the shuffle.
Do you know what number I should call? i have read on here some people saying that you shouldnt call up there but I dunno

Old 04-03-2011, 03:46 PM

146 posts, read 245,536 times
Quote:
So got a call from Hire Right. The lady had a very strong accent and was asking questions regarding my current employment. I usually have a hard time understanding people with such strong accents. I instantly got supernatural abilities and was able to comprehend everything she was saying."lol".
That's funny....You would be surprised what kind of abilities can come with an awesome job like Toyota....
I just took my day 2 simulation test Wed....How long do you think it will take to hear something back from them? I think I done real well on the test and I didn't give up. So, I'm hoping I passed. You know when they split everyone up into groups at the beginning and you get to build cars without going over your budget? They give you like an hour and 15 min. I think they said....My group did all 3 phases of it in 20 min....The guy said he's never seen a group get it done that quickly so he told us to go ahead and do another one because he couldn't let us go after only 20 min. of being in there...LOL....

Old 04-03-2011, 05:02 PM

88 posts, read 151,018 times
Anyone knows if Toyota does physicals/exams on weekends?

Old 04-03-2011, 05:30 PM

201 posts, read 386,307 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by holding on View Post
Anyone knows if Toyota does physicals/exams on weekends?
They don't. Weekdays only.

Old 04-03-2011, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotTopic84 View Post
That's funny....You would be surprised what kind of abilities can come with an awesome job like Toyota....
I just took my day 2 simulation test Wed....How long do you think it will take to hear something back from them? I think I done real well on the test and I didn't give up. So, I'm hoping I passed. You know when they split everyone up into groups at the beginning and you get to build cars without going over your budget? They give you like an hour and 15 min. I think they said....My group did all 3 phases of it in 20 min....The guy said he's never seen a group get it done that quickly so he told us to go ahead and do another one because he couldn't let us go after only 20 min. of being in there...LOL....
Its been taking from day2 from 3 weeks to a month to hear back. Good luck

Old 04-03-2011, 07:03 PM

36 posts, read 65,012 times
Quote:
Its been taking from day2 from 3 weeks to a month to hear back. Good luck
I did Day 2 Simulation on Feb 26th...received a call to schedule an interview on March 10....Interview was March 17th....so after Day 2, I was contacted exactly 11 days later. I'm still listening for the phone to ring to get that much anticipated start date pending the outcome of the physical which has yet to be scheduled. Its certainly a waiting game. After Day 1, I waited four whole months to receive an e-mail scheduling Day 2!!! I'm willing to wait for however long it'll take.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi