Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Music
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-08-2009, 09:23 AM

13,134 posts, read 40,628,085 times

Advertisements

YouTube - Iron Maiden-The trooper videoclip

Old 06-08-2009, 01:44 PM

2,051 posts, read 9,336,198 times
^^ Whoa 6/3!! Pumps fist in aire!!!
:: Wild yelps!... head bangs!! ::
Damn! I got to get going!
THAT IS bad-a#$%ed!

Don't remember it ever being posted here...
GAWD I love it! LOL ... :: back to work... runs ::

screams behind him .... METAL RULES!!!!!

MMC

`

Old 06-09-2009, 03:56 PM

223 posts, read 1,801,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6 FOOT 3 View Post
One of the great ones

Old 06-09-2009, 06:34 PM

2,957 posts, read 7,385,735 times
Default Scott "Wino" Weinrich

I've been meaning to post some of this guys stuff..he is an underrated talent. Here's a song by his band, The Obsessed, which started in the early 80s and ran through the early 90s - playing what I consider to be pure metal...

YouTube - The Obsessed - A World Apart

Old 06-10-2009, 12:47 PM

Default Grace Jones - Corporate Cannibal ... My Dying Bride - A Kiss To Remember ... Ode To The Grammaton - Equilibrium

:: wipes mouth... loosens tie.. :: Gawd I gotta express
so some of this ain't Metal but a day's tale in hell...

:: tears off uniform of many things... hair long...
hidden tattooed body shown... straps guitar....
fingers bends several notes... screaming notes...

....bends in the hellstorm fires!

Grace Jones - Corporate Cannibal

YouTube - Grace Jones - Corporate Cannibal

My Dying Bride - A Kiss To Remember

YouTube - My Dying Bride - A Kiss To Remember (Sinamorata)

:: fingers zooms... resistence felt in tech...
over and over this is showing something else!
Whips a string of fire 'cross skies... screams::
SHOW IT!!!!!!!! :: Sonic Boom Answers! ::

Ode To The Grammaton - Equilibrium Music Video

YouTube - Ode To The Grammaton - Equilibrium Music Video

MMC

`

Last edited by MadAtMcCain; 06-10-2009 at 01:05 PM..

Old 06-10-2009, 12:50 PM

Default Heaven Shall Burn - Endzeit (Echos) ... Superjoint Ritual - F Your Enemy

Heaven Shall Burn - Endzeit (Echos)

YouTube - HEAVEN SHALL BURN - Endzeit (OFFICIAL VIDEO)

Superjoint Ritual - F Your Enemy

YouTube - Superjoint Ritual - "F*ck Your Enemy"

:: destroys guitar... feedback now IS the song!! ::

- Howls at the Moon! -

MMC

`

Last edited by MadAtMcCain; 06-10-2009 at 01:10 PM..

Old 06-10-2009, 06:13 PM

3,923 posts, read 3,647,877 times
Default You wanted it, you got it. More from the underworld.

Don't think I have seen any Dimmu Borgir on the board yet, so I guess I'll remedy that. These guys are crazy as hell, but they have a few good songs. Can't say I am a big fan, but this song is pretty cool.

YouTube - Dimmu Borgir - The Serpentine Offering

It's really hard to find good links to this band, and that is really a shame. But, I did manage to find this one. No video, but the songs cool.

YouTube - Kilgore Smudge - Senorita Beefeater

Rammstein is really an acquired taste, especially since most of us can't understand what they are singing about. But this next song, while in German, is easy enough to figure out. And the tune is sort of cool and funny at the same time. And you may notice the video is sort of making fun of the moon landings. Sure looks like they are on the moon too now doesn't it? That is, until they open their helmets for pictures

YouTube - Rammstein-Amerika

Hope you all enjoy these picks. Keep bringing the metal guys and gals. You are helping to keep me sane. Or insane, not sure which. Either way, I like it.

Old 06-11-2009, 04:40 AM

473 posts, read 1,518,131 times
Has anyone heard "Whiskey Hangover" by Godsmack yet? I've been looking for it, but yet to find. I guess it's only available on radio so far. Is it good?

Old 06-11-2009, 08:35 AM

13,134 posts, read 40,628,085 times
Default A Badass 70's Metal Jam

A rarity as this is a great metal song off the ''Sin After Sin'' album from the 70's. Thankgod for those early 70's pioneers in heavy metal music like Black Sabbath, Nazareth, AC/DC and Judas Priest.

YouTube - Juda Priest - Here Come the Tears

Old 06-11-2009, 08:49 AM

3,923 posts, read 3,647,877 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfly0428 View Post
Has anyone heard "Whiskey Hangover" by Godsmack yet? I've been looking for it, but yet to find. I guess it's only available on radio so far. Is it good?
Here is the song anyway. No video available. I actually haven't even listened to it yet. I will do that now. Hope it's good, or I might just delete this post.

Sorry, evidently Godsmack or their label has requested the link to their new song be disabled. So I have removed it. Man, this is starting to make me angry. None of their songs will play on our site. But you can use the link to go to youtube and watch it there.
Moonshadow has already posted the same link I did. Just click on the actual link to hear the song.

Switching gears a bit, here is a little Mudvayne for you. If you don't like this song, try really hard to fake it anyway.

YouTube - Mudvayne- Severed(lyrics)

And last but certainly not least, here is a new song off of Meshuggah's new Album "Obzen"
I love this freaking band folks, and for damn good reason. These guys can play, the message is solid and angry, and the singer could peel paint of the side of your house with his voice. Everything about this band flows together perfectly. So sit back, relax, and then jump up and thrash. Shall we begin?

YouTube - Meshuggah - Combustion (Guitar Hero) *AUTOPLAY*

PS. This guy/gal is very good at Guitar Hero!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Music