Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Nashville
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-27-2020, 08:09 PM

2,022 posts, read 1,736,000 times

Advertisements

I have no idea if there are any parking restrictions in that part of Nashville for motor-homes, but if they exist, and they haven't been enforced, heads will roll, and rightfully so.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-27-2020, 08:56 PM

6,662 posts, read 13,325,072 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgforshort View Post
I have no idea if there are any parking restrictions in that part of Nashville for motor-homes, but if they exist, and they haven't been enforced, heads will roll, and rightfully so.
Let's be honest... It was Christmas Eve/Christmas morning. That type of enforcement would probably be a very low priority for police at the time. It's not like he had been there for days.

Going forward, that may change... But I don't think heads need to roll over that.

Also, since he was apparently suicidal, the second he got downtown it was likely too late to prevent. If the police had confronted him, he might have taken them out with him...and not broadcasted a warning message that saved other lives.

I'm not going to second guess anybody that responded. We can only take lessons from this to try to prevent something similar from happening in the future.

Old 12-27-2020, 08:58 PM

12,003 posts, read 11,888,749 times
Quote:
Would such parking restrictions be in place on Christmas Day? Or only on weekdays that are not major holidays?

I read somewhere that the RV was parked around 1:15-1:30 A.M on Christmas morning, according to local security cameras. I doubt if it drew much notice at that hour. Of course, a few hours later, everything changed.

Later: Sorry, I wrote this before I saw the above post. Didn't mean to be redundant, but I do agree with that post.

Old 12-27-2020, 09:02 PM

15,419 posts, read 9,049,675 times
Quote:
Best as I can tell it was in a 2 Hour Meter parking zone 8AM - 6PM, Except Sundays & Holidays.

I would hope this doesn't lead to any knee-jerk parking restrictions on RVs. I'm pretty certain that even if it had been a Red Zone with 24 hour a day towing, it would not have stopped this guy. What would the cops have done, put a parking ticket on the RV before it blew up? The guy could have driven around the block in circles if necessary, until it blew up,

Old 12-27-2020, 09:05 PM

648 posts, read 431,166 times
More "proof" it was actually IS terrorists (cannot read/understand the parking restriction signs) that parked the RV and blew up Mr Warner's body. Why is FBI making up this conspiracy nonsense about 5G suicide bombing? Makes no sense and there is no proof what happened.

Old 12-27-2020, 09:08 PM

13,350 posts, read 39,938,649 times
The police officers involved, in my opinion, are heroes. They went door to door to evacuate the area not knowing exactly when the bomb was going to explode.

https://www.live5news.com/2020/12/27...-before-blast/

IMPORTANT READING:
Terms of Service

---
its - possession
it's - contraction of it is
your - possession
you're - contraction of you are
their - possession
they're - contraction of they are
there - referring to a place
loose - opposite of tight
lose - opposite of win
who's - contraction of who is
whose - possession
alot - NOT A WORD

Old 12-27-2020, 09:29 PM

15,419 posts, read 9,049,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocoilslick View Post
More "proof" it was actually IS terrorists (cannot read/understand the parking restriction signs) that parked the RV and blew up Mr Warner's body. Why is FBI making up this conspiracy nonsense about 5G suicide bombing? Makes no sense and there is no proof what happened.
Your post doesn't make a lot of sense. But the 5G cell tower attack warnings were issued months ago after attacks on 5G cell towers in Europe, and apparently after intelligence showed that certain fringe groups in the US might be also planning such attacks.

It still too early to tell, if that was the motive in this case. But in light of those warnings, it would be irresponsible of the FBI not to investigate that possibility.

Old 12-27-2020, 09:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudy Dayz View Post
Your post doesn't make a lot of sense. But the 5G cell tower attack warnings were issued months ago after attacks on 5G cell towers in Europe, and apparently after intelligence showed that certain fringe groups in the US might be also planning such attacks.

It still too early to tell, if that was the motive in this case. But in light of those warnings, it would be irresponsible of the FBI not to investigate that possibility.
FBI is claiming that finding DNA of someone from blast "proves" they set off the blast. How much sense does that make? My stupid theory has just as much merit as the crazy FBI theory. Sorry FBI, there is no proof that he did it, unless they holding back the actual proof. And why would they do that? There is some evidence he probably did it, but do not call that PROOF!!! FBI agents are all lawyers. Sad they would call that proof, when clearly it is not.

Old 12-27-2020, 09:41 PM

9,470 posts, read 9,366,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocoilslick View Post
FBI is claiming that finding DNA of someone from blast "proves" they set off the blast. How much sense does that make? My stupid theory has just as much merit as the crazy FBI theory. Sorry FBI, there is no proof that he did it, unless they holding back the actual proof. And why would they do that? There is some evidence he probably did it, but do not call that PROOF!!! FBI agents are all lawyers. Sad they would call that proof, when clearly it is not.
As far as I know, the FBI has issued no report. Give them time to do a thorough investigation.

Old 12-27-2020, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by staywarm2 View Post
As far as I know, the FBI has issued no report. Give them time to do a thorough investigation.
New conferences. Who needs reports when you can convict a dead guy in the media?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Nashville