Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Nashville
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-26-2020, 04:25 PM

4,344 posts, read 4,719,378 times

Advertisements

The woman here quitclaimed the house to.

https://conandaily.com/2020/12/26/mi...ifornia-woman/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-26-2020, 04:54 PM

5,064 posts, read 5,727,794 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by N.Cal View Post

Important to note she told the Daily Mail that she didn’t even know he had quitclaimed the property to her until today. He also quitclaimed another house to her on the same street last year (and she quitclaimed it to someone else). I’m guessing she is a relative of his who was not involved, but now receiving massive attention since the house was transferred to her.

Old 12-26-2020, 05:57 PM

15,417 posts, read 9,065,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by N.Cal View Post

More interesting.

Quote:
Anthony Quinn Warner is a white man from Tennessee, United States. Here are 13 more things about him:

1. He was born on January 17, 1957.
2. He is 5’5″ tall.
3. He has one brother and one sister.
4. He is unmarried.
5 On January 29, 1978, he was arrested for felony possession of controlled substance in Nashville, Davidson County, Tennessee. He was found guilty on November 8, 1979. Represented by Pat Flynn, he appeared before Judge Raymond Leathers on January 25, 1980.
6. On November 29, 1993, an explosive handling permit was issued to him in Tennessee and it was scheduled to expire on November 30, 1998.
7. He has experience with alarms and electronics.
8. He has been living in a two-story red brick house in the 100 block of Bakertown Road in Antioch, Tennessee since 1995. Among his neighbors was Stephen Stone, who was born in 1959.
9. Images of his Antioch house captured on Google Maps in May 2019 show a white recreational vehicle parked in the yard, which is surrounded by a wooden fence.
Anthony Quinn Warner biography_ 13 things about Tennessee man – CONAN Daily

I think that is a smoking gun, if there ever was one. He had an RV that matched the description of the vehicle, and he had experience with explosives. I guess the only thing left to investigate is if he had any accomplices.

Old 12-26-2020, 07:05 PM

5,155 posts, read 4,620,523 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudy Dayz View Post
More interesting.

Anthony Quinn Warner biography_ 13 things about Tennessee man – CONAN Daily

I think that is a smoking gun, if there ever was one. He had an RV that matched the description of the vehicle, and he had experience with explosives. I guess the only thing left to investigate is if he had any accomplices.
Also, his experience in alarms and technology. On YouTube, many are speculating it was an EMP and that the person was knowledgeable with Python and other tech to have that sophisticated countdown.

I wonder who the body belongs to.

Old 12-26-2020, 07:18 PM

730 posts, read 814,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jessxwrites89 View Post
Also, his experience in alarms and technology. On YouTube, many are speculating it was an EMP and that the person was knowledgeable with Python and other tech to have that sophisticated countdown.

The scuttlebutt I've heard is that Anthony Quinn Warner is a person of interest but not in custody because it was a suicide bombing. The authorities were at his house (I guess Michelle Swing's house) to collect DNA to see if it matches the tissue found amongst the rubble. If that's the case, unless Quinn left a manifesto somewhere, we may never know why he did what he did.

Old 12-26-2020, 07:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessxwrites89 View Post

Yeah, before I saw that list , I was thinking that we have to keep an open mind. The RV could have been stolen, it could have been loaned to somebody else, or it could have been sold to somebody else. But with all that evidence, I'm pretty certain they got their guy. I wonder if he ever worked for AT&T, or what his grudge against the company must be.

Old 12-26-2020, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloHome View Post
The scuttlebutt I've heard is that Anthony Quinn Warner is a person of interest but not in custody because it was a suicide bombing. The authorities were at his house (I guess Michelle Swing's house) to collect DNA to see if it matches the tissue found amongst the rubble. If that's the case, unless Quinn left a manifesto somewhere, we may never know why he did what he did.
That makes sense. They can't publicly identify him as dead until they positively identify him and notify all of his family members.

I wouldn't be surprised if he did leave a manifesto. It seems like most people who do this type of thing, leave some type of written evidence as to their motives.

Old 12-26-2020, 08:25 PM

5,155 posts, read 4,620,523 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudy Dayz View Post
That makes sense. They can't publicly identify him as dead until they positively identify him and notify all of his family members.

I wouldn't be surprised if he did leave a manifesto. It seems like most people who do this type of thing, leave some type of written evidence as to their motives.
Yes. My guess is he was let go from AT&T, for being too old, so he was forced to retire. This is happening everywhere, unfortunately. If that was his body, what a sad way to go.

Just glad no one else was killed.

Last edited by jessxwrites89; 12-26-2020 at 08:43 PM..

Old 12-26-2020, 08:54 PM

13,351 posts, read 39,950,637 times
CNN is saying it was a suicide bombing.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/26/us/na...ion/index.html

IMPORTANT READING:
Terms of Service

---
its - possession
it's - contraction of it is
your - possession
you're - contraction of you are
their - possession
they're - contraction of they are
there - referring to a place
loose - opposite of tight
lose - opposite of win
who's - contraction of who is
whose - possession
alot - NOT A WORD

Old 12-27-2020, 01:48 AM

Possible motive.

Quote:
National Security
DHS to advise telecom firms on preventing 5G cell tower attacks linked to coronavirus conspiracy theories

May 13, 2020 at 5:27 p.m. UTC

The Department of Homeland Security is preparing to advise the U.S. telecom industry on steps it can take to prevent attacks on 5G cell towers following a rash of incidents in Western Europe fueled by the false claim that the technology spreads the pathogen causing covid-19.

The planned industry alert comes in the wake of dozens of arson attacks on 5G towers in Britain, the Netherlands and Belgium last month apparently spurred by the conspiracy theory.

“During the covid-19 pandemic, Western Europe has seen increasing attacks against equipment and workers, and these attacks are plots to damage 5G towers often linked to unsupported theories alleging a link between 5G and the virus,” said a U.S. official familiar with the alert, who spoke on the condition of anonymity because the advisory has not been finalized.
5G coronavirus conspiracy theory - The Washington Post
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Nashville