Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Nashville
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-01-2009, 09:58 PM

195 posts, read 525,860 times

Advertisements

I wish to get feedback on what can you say about this subdivision - Woodlant Point, Nashville. It's in east Nashville via I-40 exit 219. How are the people getting along there? Amenities? Is it a good experience there?

I like the location because it is much closer to the Airport than, say, from Mt Juliet. And the houses are also built in the 2000s so they are all clean.

Info - good or bad - will be greatly appreciated.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-01-2009, 10:57 PM

1,036 posts, read 2,838,771 times
Hi, I don't have specific information about the Woodland Point subdivision but thought I might clarify that side of town is nowhere near what's considered "East Nashville". I did have friends that lived off of that exit& it seemed safe, affordable & convenient, I'd say go for it. There is a greenway over there too if you're an outdoor type.

Old 02-03-2009, 08:47 AM

195 posts, read 525,860 times
Thanks a lot bluesky42day. I got the same impression when I visited. The convenience aspect really is what's pulling me towards it. Whether my future job is in downtown, near the airport, Brentwood, Mt Juliet, etc. it seems right there at the center of the action.

Old 02-04-2009, 11:24 AM

116 posts, read 440,743 times
Nashter, from my experience so far, Woodland Pointe is a fine area. My wife and I recently moved to the Hamptons apartments there. We love the location; it is convenient to so many areas. Even though we are very close to the airport, we rarely hear it thanks to the orientation of the runways. We drove through the neighborhood behind us that you are talking about, and it looks well kept. We have had a positive experience there, and would consider buying a house there when the time comes.

As for the name of the area, it is very convoluted. I have heard it called "Preist Lake" due to its proximity to the lake, and "airport area" because of the airport. I believe it is technically south Hermitage, but the zip code is Donelson. Confused yet?

Old 02-04-2009, 09:06 PM

162 posts, read 551,408 times
Good point Griz83 :-) Nashter, if you would like to talk with a homeowner in the community, I'd be happy to put you in touch with a client who moved to Woodland Pointe two years ago. The floorplans have a lot to offer and some of the homes back to walking/wooded trails that wind back to Percy Priest Lake.

Old 01-17-2010, 08:07 PM

2 posts, read 4,490 times
We lived in the Hamptons too!!! We loved it!! Safe and close to everything as well. The staff was wonderful!! Michelle and Ashley will do everything in their power to make everything just right! They are wonderful people to live with. The rent is reasonable and the neigbors are even better. We had 2 lil kids and thought how was it going to be for them and with the pool and the theater. Well I can just say if you havent already moved in, well DO IT!!!! You wont' regret it!
Good Luck!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Nashville
View detailed profiles of: