Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nebraska
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-25-2007, 02:44 PM

214 posts, read 473,925 times

Advertisements

We are considering moving from my present 'state of chaos' due to uncontrolled immigration and racial divisions due to reverse racism .

We have always believed in equal rights, and that includes my own .

We live in a southern state that has been invaded by illegal aliens from all over the world who DO NOT ASSIMILATE .

I would like to buy a few acrers big enough to accompany my 3 middle aged kids and 11 grandkids in case the going gets rough down here . They are all city slickers who have possitive attitudes in a very negative situation .

We don't have alot of money so if anyone knows about owner financing baby farms where there is ample water reserves , [ that Ted Turner hasn't snatched up there in Nebraska yet ,haha } , I'd be most thankful for info .

Also we are no spring chickens by any means, so not too far from medical facilities .

Old 12-25-2007, 05:48 PM

4,530 posts, read 8,862,231 times
The concentrations of illegals in Nebraska are mostly in the areas where packinghouses are located or in Lincoln and Omaha. There are two types of illegals. The ones that work in the packinghouses and that do field work for the most part are hardworkers who just want to provide for their family. Then there are the urban illegals who came here just to rip off the system, are part of a gang or are into dealing drugs or other crime.

Depending on what type of job skills your middle aged kids have to offer is going to make a difference in where you can make a living. Anyone who is in the health or medical field can find work just about anywhere in Nebraska. From Grand Island on West agricultural related skills are in demand. I don't know what your definition of a "baby farm" is but making a living for 11 adults and kids is going to require a fairly large investment unless someone has a regular job to supplement the income. If you have a couple hundred thousand dollars you might find 160 acres with a dump of a house somewhere in the Western part of the State. That same $200K would buy a nice house in some of the smaller cities with a large garden spot in the West end of the state. Go to Realtor.(Dot.)Com and plug in a city to see what the area has to offer.

As far as medical services many of the smaller cities in the West have to travel a ways to find a decent Doctor or Hospital. Small communities from all over Nebraska often send patients to Lincoln or Omaha for Heart Surgeries, specialized treatment or severe trauma and burns. Cities like Grand Island, Kearney, Hastings, N.Platte, Scottsbluff and McCook are area hubs that have community hospitals that provide good medical services but maybe not the specialties. Volunteers in the small communities usually take care of emergency ambulance services and fire also. If you want instant acceptance in a small community, volunteer your services to the local volunteer fire department.

Good luck to you,
GL2

Old 12-25-2007, 07:43 PM

Thanks GunLuvver ,

LOL, I can see by re-reading my post how you thought I meant all my kids and grandkids were coming too .

They may be headed there but only if things get really bad where they are at . As I said they are city slickers . Also half the grandkids are mostly grown . So this would be only in emergency situation . I think there is a good chance that we are headed for emergency situation in this nation in next few years .

I don't know about you high plains people, but down south we are fed up with all 'illegals' . Our property values and way of life has changed .

Cheap labor is never cheap ! Our middle class is dwindling . Our neighborhoods are turning into third world ghettos .Our Hospitls are closing ,doctors who barely speak english are becoming the norm .

Mosques and militant muslim compounds are increasing ,and muslims are not assimilating .

I have a family member in Houston Tx who worked at a Houston factory that employed 400 people. He had to call out of state to ask a question to his supervisor because not one spoke english.

I had my property values go down FORTY THOUSAND dollars because of immigrants who lived like he was in some place in Ethiopia .

I have to keep uninsured Motorist insurance to protect me from all the illegals here who don't have drivers license, much less insurance .

Sorry but I have lost most of my compassion for un-grateful immigrants who come here and make demands . I don't care about their reason for coming here anymore . We saw the real illegals in our streets in the millions carrying their flags, urinating on and burning ours, while our troops were at war . The flag of the United States of America should never be desimated by foreigners in the streets of America ,especially when we are at war .

It is happening here in the south and in other parts of the nation now, but you can bet the high plains will be next .

Some immigrnts love this nation and liked it just like they found it . Not so with most of the new arrivals and their cultures of tranny and poverty .
Use your search engines . Find out the plans they have for our nation .

Or go to alipac.us ,lots of news there .

Old 12-28-2007, 04:29 PM

Must have been something I said !

Old 12-28-2007, 09:14 PM

2,011 posts, read 3,877,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ga.Peach View Post
Must have been something I said !
I don't think so. I for one agree completely with you! Unfortunately it doesn't seem to be getting better at least in the North East where I live so I'm moving to NE As soon as I retire. The coasts seem to have been given to the illegals and low lifes. A terrible shame. Sorry this is off topic for the thread. Can't wait to get out there and check out Nebraska!

Old 12-30-2007, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepejeep View Post
I don't think so. I for one agree completely with you! Unfortunately it doesn't seem to be getting better at least in the North East where I live so I'm moving to NE As soon as I retire. The coasts seem to have been given to the illegals and low lifes. A terrible shame. Sorry this is off topic for the thread. Can't wait to get out there and check out Nebraska!

Hi jeepejeep,

I am not that familiar with this site yet ,but from the replys I didn't get it seems very PC . Thats ok because you can learn alot from those of other opinions .

Here in the south we are no longer allowed to celebrate American culture or it's history . The only cultures we accept are those of immigrants from nations who seem to dwell on our past and present shortcomings .

I will never understand why anyone would leave a nation because of its problems then try to change the host nation into the same place they just left !

We are being invaded plain and simple . I just would like to see one more fading glance of what my nation use to look like before we die ,not that it was perfect by ay means but close in comparison to most others .

I hear that the high plains has not been infected by the epedemic of multiculturism , perversion and crime that the east coast , west coast and south has .

It will soon be crime to say these things . It already is in the UK and parts of Canada .

I also don't want to be where the whites are radicals either . IMO, radical groups have been the ammunition used to help destroy his nation and caused division . It is these groups who have instigated the hate laws now used on us all and taken away our right to defend our heritage and silenced our free speech . Only militant minorities now have free speech .

Seperation of church and state dosen't apply to foreigners, out goes God and the Ten Commandments , in comes special prayor rooms in our schools , footbaths in business's . Government grants 'suspected ' of financing radical schools and mosques with tax breaks . We are being bought up lock ,stock and barrel by other nations .IMO, by 2010 if the ' leaders ' have their way we will be under dictatorship and owned by outside dictators .

Just my opinions just in case i still have the right to one .

Old 12-30-2007, 02:05 PM

Anyone here from Hastings or Kearney or a town close to one of these cities ?

Old 12-30-2007, 04:53 PM

1,821 posts, read 5,147,686 times
Yes I am very familar with the tri-city area, what would you like to know? Gunluvers reply is about what I would say to your OP, but if you have other ?'s shoot away and I will try to help the best I can. We would love to have you in Nebraska!

Old 12-30-2007, 08:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpabes View Post
Yes I am very familar with the tri-city area, what would you like to know? Gunluvers reply is about what I would say to your OP, but if you have other ?'s shoot away and I will try to help the best I can. We would love to have you in Nebraska!

Not sure if I understand your reply . Are you being sarcastic or coy or are you being nice ?

Do you have problems with water in the tri-city area ? Are most of you sorry you voted for Bush, like we did 'twice'?

What donomination are the churches ? What types of plants and trees do well ? Is it wide open or are there trees ?

Thanks

Old 12-31-2007, 09:40 AM

1,821 posts, read 5,147,686 times
I was trying to be nice. As for water, we were in a drought for long time, but this past year has put that to the past. In the cities we really don't have problems, although Grand Island has had some ground water problems. If we get really dry in the summer they might have you water every other day at night. Now in the country farmers are getting pretty low portions of irrigation water and there is a water rights problem with Kansas, but that mostly for a river south and southwest of the tri-cities. Nebraska has alot of rivers, creeks and the Ogala Aquifer runs under us, so while we are concerned about water and we need good snowpack from the mountains, we are not in the dire situation of say Colorado. As for churches, lots of catholic, methodist, lutheran and some baptist, those would be the largest concentration for central Nebraska. Plants, well corn and beans Ha ha! I'm not very plant and tree knowledgeable but alot of people have gardens, flowers and vegatable. Most people find it wide open, you will find trees in the cities and homesteads, but with all the fields and pastures, that makes it wide open in a majority of the space. Hope that kinda helps anyway!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nebraska