Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-22-2011, 06:20 PM

5,818 posts, read 12,632,212 times

Advertisements

your saying u would show the other house BECAUSE the commission is more. in my book that is dicrimination because u are singling out a house's owner for pay. If it isn't discrimination it is certainly unethical. You should post it on your website and let potential sellers know what u think about the commission charged.

Old 01-22-2011, 06:24 PM

6,175 posts, read 12,943,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JERSEY MAN View Post
your saying u would show the other house BECAUSE the commission is more. in my book that is dicrimination because u are singling out a house's owner for pay. If it isn't discrimination it is certainly unethical. You should post it on your website and let potential sellers know what u think about the commission charged.
I'm saying that if I gave the description and photos of seven houses to a client, and that client said "they all look the same to me, you pick the three we will see tomorrow," the commission being offered to me might cause me to choose one over another. How is it you find anything wrong with that?

Admit it, you're here to cause trouble for me because you have no winning debate in the thread about toll collectors wages.

Old 01-22-2011, 06:30 PM

5,818 posts, read 12,632,212 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Keegan View Post
I'm saying that if I gave the description and photos of seven houses to a client, and that client said "they all look the same to me, you pick the three we will see tomorrow," the commission being offered to me might cause me to choose one over another. How is it you find anything wrong with that?

Admit it, you're here to cause trouble for me because you have no winning debate in the thread about toll collectors wages.
They should add 5 more hours to the realtors class and teach. Rule#73 When you show houses treat all houses as equal regardless of commission. Not pick the house where u make the most and this will teach homeowners a lesson when they set their commission. Wow

Old 01-22-2011, 06:35 PM

6,175 posts, read 12,943,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JERSEY MAN View Post
They should add 5 more hours to the realtors class and teach. Rule#73 When you show houses treat all houses as equal regardless of commission. Not pick the house where u make the most and this will teach homeowners a lesson when they set their commission. Wow
Reading comprehension is getting difficult for you, is it? OK, you have fun. I'm finished responding to your idiocy.

Old 01-22-2011, 08:04 PM

36 posts, read 104,937 times
Wow, so many people who purchased homes that have no clue on how they actually bought it and what costs are involved. As a Realtor I would LOVE it if I madde $10 an hour especially when I work with 1 person for 6 months who believes ther home is the best in the neighborhood and refuses to sell it the agreed to listing price. So 6 months and several huindred hours 20+ offers 2 contracts later they keep the house and I make nothing.

It would have been great to have made close to $10,000 over that time except I ended up spending 20% of my advertising buget 10 Sundays at open houses where the homeonwner kept showing up scaring off buyers and so on. A thousand emails back and forth hundreds of phone calls not to mention all of the follow up work when you have a visitor calling the seeler agent trying to get them make an offe figure 3 phone calls each 10 people a week 25 + weeks and you are only 1 client.

I love when uneducated people say they could walk in shoes they never tried on. Yes I am a Realtor and No I do not troll this site looking for work. Most ANY agent still in business is a good one in my opinion, given the current state of turnover.

For those who homeowners who think they can fsbo on their own good luck you will need it.

One last comment on an earlier point. If you use fsbo.com or a site like that don't expect this realtor to look to sell your home by choice because homeowners are clueless the agent witht he misfortune just did 2 jobs fro half the price His and the agent you didn't hire. I did that once and I will avoid it like the plague now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey