Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-24-2008, 06:30 AM

7,577 posts, read 22,607,487 times

Advertisements

Hey Fisch - I have tried the Irish Red...not bad. I prefer the Sam's Cherry Wheat or Winter Lager. Next would be Pete's Wicked Strawberry Blonde (who doesn't like a strawberry blonde now and again : )). I am proud to say, I have no credit card debts! Learned my lesson way back when as a young adult - paid them off and I promised myself I would never buy anything I can't pay off that month with my credit card! My $600.00 is going right back to them with my return in April : (. I actually did ok this year...don't owe as much as I typically do and for the first time in 11 years, I will be getting a refund from the state..but what else does this say, I didn't make as much as I did last year! But I agree with what another poster said, we have no business giving money back as we are drowning in debt in the country at the moment - perhaps this is a bribe to try and get a republican back in office? How simple do they think we are?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-24-2008, 06:41 AM

828 posts, read 3,138,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wileynj View Post
Hey Fisch - I have tried the Irish Red...not bad. I prefer the Sam's Cherry Wheat or Winter Lager. Next would be Pete's Wicked Strawberry Blonde (who doesn't like a strawberry blonde now and again : )). I am proud to say, I have no credit card debts! Learned my lesson way back when as a young adult - paid them off and I promised myself I would never buy anything I can't pay off that month with my credit card! My $600.00 is going right back to them with my return in April : (. I actually did ok this year...don't owe as much as I typically do and for the first time in 11 years, I will be getting a refund from the state..but what else does this say, I didn't make as much as I did last year! But I agree with what another poster said, we have no business giving money back as we are drowning in debt in the country at the moment - perhaps this is a bribe to try and get a republican back in office? How simple do they think we are?
Sam Adams Cherry Wheat is definitely my favorite beer.
As for how simple the present administration thinks we are...I guess as simple as the present administration is.

Old 03-24-2008, 06:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischfan13 View Post
Sam Adams Cherry Wheat is definitely my favorite beer.
As for how simple the present administration thinks we are...I guess as simple as the present administration is.
Good choice! I have an idea though for our rebate check - let's give it to an opposing party! The dems or one of those off the wall independent parties - how funny would that be! You think they would get the message? Better yet, you think we would get one next year if we did that : )

Old 03-24-2008, 07:53 AM

5,818 posts, read 12,626,350 times
Quote:
Good choice! I have an idea though for our rebate check - let's give it to an opposing party! The dems or one of those off the wall independent parties - how funny would that be! You think they would get the message? Better yet, you think we would get one next year if we did that : )
I have to agree with you there Wiley. Both parties are prostitutes. The dems do the same thing. They send the rebate checks out in October right before the Nov. elections every year. They send me a check for 1,000 back of the 15,000 property tax that I pay. Now I have to claim the 1,000 on the federal tax return and pay federal tax on my state tax rebate. Go figure only in Jersey.

Old 03-24-2008, 08:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JERSEY MAN View Post
I have to agree with you there Wiley. Both parties are prostitutes. The dems do the same thing. They send the rebate checks out in October right before the Nov. elections every year. They send me a check for 1,000 back of the 15,000 property tax that I pay. Now I have to claim the 1,000 on the federal tax return and pay federal tax on my state tax rebate. Go figure only in Jersey.
Are you referring to the homestead rebate? I got 1900 back and I don't think I had to claim it this year? Better check with the acct before I end up in jail - at least I'll have $600.00 toward the bail bond : ))))

Old 03-24-2008, 12:38 PM

213 posts, read 784,222 times
China has already benefitted, where did you think Bush borrowed the money from????

Old 03-24-2008, 12:45 PM

7,055 posts, read 19,309,136 times
I'm going to stuff it in my mattress and hope for brighter days in the future.

Old 03-24-2008, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lammius View Post
I'm going to stuff it in my mattress and hope for brighter days in the future.
what's your address : )))

Old 03-24-2008, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stace08 View Post
China has already benefitted, where did you think Bush borrowed the money from????
LOL - good point! How much do we owe them at the moment...could our first language one day be Chinese???

Old 03-24-2008, 03:12 PM

7,055 posts, read 19,309,136 times
Quote:
what's your address : )))
Not worth the effort. The gas, tolls, and 2 parking tickets you'd get would cost more than the amount I'm hiding.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey