Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-17-2008, 06:01 AM

59 posts, read 104,986 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by doc1 View Post
Actually I think he's been putting us on this whole time but, it's been a lot of fun running with it.

Keep it up NJGuido, we need a break from the usual NJ BS we have to deal with.
You think this is some kind of joke right? I was trying to show some of the best guys we have got and there you go again making fun of me and my way of living. Then, you wonder why guidos are always angry. Anyways, this is a picture of a New Jersey born and raised guido. You may think we are a bunch of pansies but I would love to see any of you "wise guys" from the NJ board mess with this "feminine" guido. Before you know it, Bada bing, bada boom, you are laying on the floor all bloody, crying for your Mommy.

Last edited by NJGUIDO; 04-17-2008 at 06:20 AM..

Old 04-17-2008, 06:41 AM

1,308 posts, read 4,619,549 times
He looks like he was on Planet of the apes, his ape features are uncanny.

Old 04-17-2008, 07:41 AM

13,402 posts, read 28,721,568 times
he has that "roid" look in his eyes
dam scary he doesn't even look human

Old 04-17-2008, 07:51 AM

857 posts, read 2,002,125 times
NJGUIDO-

all very funny, but you're not foolin' me

Old 04-17-2008, 08:15 AM

370 posts, read 1,369,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJGUIDO View Post
You think this is some kind of joke right? I was trying to show some of the best guys we have got and there you go again making fun of me and my way of living. Then, you wonder why guidos are always angry. Anyways, this is a picture of a New Jersey born and raised guido. You may think we are a bunch of pansies but I would love to see any of you "wise guys" from the NJ board mess with this "feminine" guido. Before you know it, Bada bing, bada boom, you are laying on the floor all bloody, crying for your Mommy.

Now I know you are Messing around. I actually have seen this guy out. He is on most message boards where even the guido's make fun of him because of some of the over the top clothing he wears.
As for the kid with the kissy face and way too much gel you posted earlier... he has been abused by so many for over a year now which is about how old that picure is. Even the traditional Guidos don't want to have him lumped in their catagory.

Old 04-17-2008, 08:18 AM

2,736 posts, read 9,668,815 times
Quote:
You may think we are a bunch of pansies but I would love to see any of you "wise guys" from the NJ board mess with this "feminine" guido. Before you know it, Bada bing, bada boom, you are laying on the floor all bloody, crying for your Mommy.
1) I'm too fantastic to need to define myself based on whether or not I can fight.

2) Its not the size that counts in a fight

3) I doubt he's ever actually been in a fight, which is why he tries to look tough all the time. He'd likely **** his pants if he ever ran into a bad crowd in elizabeth or trenton.

4) Back in my days working at bars, morons like this got kicked out by me and others all the time for trying to start trouble. Wanna know who with? The smallest guys in the bar they could find. They are so caught up with how they look that they want to look "tough" too. Instead, they look like a tool.

5) As long as morons want to try and consider themselves better based on how long they spend in the tanning salon or how much they spend on women's clothes, I will continue to point, laugh, and generate tear apart any of them. I'm not exactly worried for my life here.

Old 04-17-2008, 08:57 AM

4,897 posts, read 18,488,710 times
Quote:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Old 04-17-2008, 09:01 AM

1,308 posts, read 4,619,549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by findinghope View Post

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Actually he would make a great Halloween costume....they had a blow up chest for the Hulk now they can have a blow up chest for GUIDO FREAK MAN!! I should patent that can make $$$$$$$$$$$

Old 04-17-2008, 09:05 AM

253 posts, read 1,266,802 times
Okay - I am so curious to know what this topic is about. I've been ignoring it for the past 2 weeks. It's 16 pages long and I have to see what is this all about?

Without having to read 16 pages, what happened here?

Old 04-17-2008, 09:09 AM

7 posts, read 102,441 times
NJGuido...

are you from njguido.com????
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey