Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-17-2008, 02:08 PM

5,340 posts, read 13,951,092 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewHomeHappy View Post
Even the radio stations are playing Christmas Music in Mid October 97.5 FM is guilty of that..
Quote:

Economic Stimiulus Those sly little buggers are getting us all to listen & think about shopping earlier.

Dear Shanny, The problem is simple. It was SUNDAY. Oiy Yay!!

We make a point of NOT stepping foot in a store on Sat or Sun unless we are in dire need of an item.
I totally understand that some people have not other choice but to shop on weekends.

I hit the Christmas Tree Shops HARD last week. Used 20% coupon of total purchase. Yeahhhhhhhh
I HEARD that too! I was like WOW Christmas music already? I thought they were trying to convince people to shop. LOL
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-17-2008, 02:16 PM

821 posts, read 2,038,209 times
Quote:
Even the radio stations are playing Christmas Music in Mid October 97.5 FM is guilty of that...

Economic Stimiulus Those sly little buggers are getting us all to listen & think about shopping earlier.

Dear Shanny, The problem is simple. It was SUNDAY. Oiy Yay!!

We make a point of NOT stepping foot in a store on Sat or Sun unless we are in dire need of an item.
I totally understand that some people have not other choice but to shop on weekends.

I hit the Christmas Tree Shops HARD last week. Used 20% coupon of total purchase. Yeahhhhhhhh

Please share how did you get a 20% coupon for that place - I spend a fortune everytime i go there - I love that store I might be going sometime this week.

Old 11-17-2008, 02:20 PM

2,179 posts, read 6,717,167 times
I made the mistake of hitting the GSP and some other places along Rt. 4 on Saturday. Traffic was still a mess, but I did take notice that even though there were lots of people out, I didn't see many carrying bags. Maybe a lot of browsers?

Old 11-17-2008, 02:22 PM

1,507 posts, read 5,907,503 times
Lightbulb Coupon link

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC JC Mom View Post
Please share how did you get a 20% coupon for that place - I spend a fortune everytime i go there - I love that store I might be going sometime this week.
I was going to be a ball buster and tell you all that I would share the link when I hit 1000 reps. hint hint......
Or when someone found a puppy for me !! j/k

But that's so childish

I found the coupons on dealcatcher dot com I searched for Christmas Tree Shops Coupon. I do believe the 20% coupon expired on Nov 16th. Sorry

(I didn't include the link- wasn't sure if I was allowed to or not)

Old 11-17-2008, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HobokenGuy View Post
I made the mistake of hitting the GSP and some other places along Rt. 4 on Saturday. Traffic was still a mess, but I did take notice that even though there were lots of people out, I didn't see many carrying bags. Maybe a lot of browsers?

LOL sounds like we could have had that "GET TOGETHER" in Paramus on Sat. LOL

Old 11-17-2008, 02:35 PM

Quote:
I was going to be a ball buster and tell you all that I would share the link when I hit 1000 reps. hint hint......
Or when someone found a puppy for me !! j/k

But that's so childish

I found the coupons on dealcatcher dot com I searched for Christmas Tree Shops Coupon. I do believe the 20% coupon expired on Nov 16th. Sorry

(I didn't include the link- wasn't sure if I was allowed to or not)
CTS is owned by Bed, Bath and Beyond... typically if you register your e-mail on BBB site, you'll get coupons for both in the future.

Old 11-17-2008, 02:50 PM

2,179 posts, read 6,717,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EEEPNJ View Post
LOL sounds like we could have had that "GET TOGETHER" in Paramus on Sat. LOL
Right? Were you stuck on 17N while the Maywood cops were arresting the driver of that black Audi? That was a fun time to see him blubbering like a 4 year-old while being shoved in the back of that cruiser.

Old 11-17-2008, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HobokenGuy View Post
Right? Were you stuck on 17N while the Maywood cops were arresting the driver of that black Audi? That was a fun time to see him blubbering like a 4 year-old while being shoved in the back of that cruiser.
No, missed that - thank God! LOL! I went back roads through Hackensack to stop at my new favorite place... Fairmont Eats!

Old 11-17-2008, 03:38 PM

1,507 posts, read 5,907,503 times
Default Good to know

Quote:
Originally Posted by EEEPNJ View Post
CTS is owned by Bed, Bath and Beyond... typically if you register your e-mail on BBB site, you'll get coupons for both in the future.
That's funny 'cause I'm registered with CTS email. All they send me is their new flyer. Never a coupon. I'm hitting the BBB website now. Poor little LNT is going Buh Bye......now they won't accept any of my 20% off one item postcards. (ps- their Door-Closing discounts suck) I'm waiting until the very end to shop at LNT.

Old 11-17-2008, 08:01 PM

I am sad about LNT. Terribly poor managment, but I loved the store.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey