Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Mexico
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-08-2009, 03:52 PM

1,066 posts, read 2,252,538 times

Advertisements

Jane where are you and Kent in the picture? I'm just curious. The only people I have met in that picture are Cheryl and Charlie.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-08-2009, 04:49 PM

7,395 posts, read 19,344,251 times
Left to right - Sandy and Charlie (Pipewelds Inlaws), Cathy4017, Kent, Chilegal,Song, Charlie, Dee (Pipewelds mom) Double EE, Bill and Bobbi, Bear's mom and hubby Pete, Apache Flats and hubby Bob,Pipeweld and wife Terri with grandson.

So to answer your question, Chilegal is in the gold colored shirt and Kent is behind her.

Old 07-09-2009, 07:43 PM

24 posts, read 61,702 times
We had a great time at the get together. Thanks Jane and Kent for opening your "new" home to us all. We are back in hot, hot Galveston. We had to leave a bit earlier than planned. Bob got sick -not serious, just felt bad enough to head on home. We will be back in a few weeks where it is cool. See you soon, Timberon!

Old 07-12-2009, 10:54 AM

143 posts, read 364,900 times
Default Terrific party Jane & Kent - THANKS!

We are back in the Valley of the Furnace! JDTH is right on! It is HOT!

I think it is going to be a long summer......just thinking about those cool breezes, white puffy clouds building over the mountains, zipping hummers,
whispering pines, & of course, the deer - make uswant to head east!

The picnic was an absolute blast. It was terrific finally meeting everyone.

The million dollar view, great food, & new friends was a highlight of the trip!

Hopefully- next year - we will only have to drive 5 minutes & not 8 hrs to get there

Joyce & Pete

Old 07-12-2009, 06:29 PM

Glad you all are back safely. Tell Pete the dogs thank him for the bones.

We adopted a st. bernard today but will not be able to bring her home until Wed. She needs to be spayed.

Old 07-13-2009, 04:10 PM

3 posts, read 4,395 times
Back home in HOT Texas and missing Timberon! Had a great time over our 4th Holiday. Nice and cool and beautiful. Hope to get back soon.

Old 07-14-2009, 09:21 AM

143 posts, read 364,900 times
Default New "kid"!

So how old is your new baby? You'll have to send out anouncements with pics!! They are great dogs. My sister gave my dad a puppy many, many years ago for Christmas.....forget her registered name - we called her Steamroller (was very appropriate!!) We'll need bigger bones next time!

We're cooling off - only predicting 112 today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by songinthewind7 View Post
Glad you all are back safely. Tell Pete the dogs thank him for the bones.

We adopted a st. bernard today but will not be able to bring her home until Wed. She needs to be spayed.

Old 07-14-2009, 10:52 AM

The shelter is saying she is around a year old, give or take a couple of months.
She is being spayed today. They're supposed to call me this afternoon to let me know how she is.
The shelter didn't know her name as she doesn't have a history so they call her Macy. We're changing it to Brandi. It fits her looks and it's a good Saint name.

I feel for you all in the hot weather. It's been hot her too but not as bad as you all have it.

Old 07-26-2009, 08:03 AM

11 posts, read 23,233 times
Default Made it back to FL

Hi All,

Bobbie and I made it back to FL safely. We were able to fly all the way home to St. Augustine from Timberon on Mon. Jul. 20th in 12 hrs. What a day! We couldn't land at our home airstrip cause it was after dark when we got here (there are no lights), so instead we landed at the St. Aug. municipal airport and took a cab home.

Thanks so much to all of the City-Data group for the great party on Jul. 5th, and the hospitality and friendship during our visit. We had a great time, really enjoyed visiting with you all, and can't wait to get back (we're thinking Sep.or Oct.). We'll have to figure out a way to get everyone in the group picture next year!

I tried to log in to City-Data as "Lurker" (ha!ha!) but apparently that name's already taken, so Planeman will have to do.

Thanks again, and looking forward to seeing you all again in Timberon.

Old 07-26-2009, 08:14 AM

1,063 posts, read 3,024,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by planeman View Post
Hi All,

Bobbie and I made it back to FL safely. We were able to fly all the way home to St. Augustine from Timberon on Mon. Jul. 20th in 12 hrs. What a day! We couldn't land at our home airstrip cause it was after dark when we got here (there are no lights), so instead we landed at the St. Aug. municipal airport and took a cab home.

Thanks so much to all of the City-Data group for the great party on Jul. 5th, and the hospitality and friendship during our visit. We had a great time, really enjoyed visiting with you all, and can't wait to get back (we're thinking Sep.or Oct.). We'll have to figure out a way to get everyone in the group picture next year!

I tried to log in to City-Data as "Lurker" (ha!ha!) but apparently that name's already taken, so Planeman will have to do.

Thanks again, and looking forward to seeing you all again in Timberon.
Bill,
Glad you had a good trip home. Wish you could be here for puttin on the lips, but that could be rushing you.
It was so nice to meet you and Bobbie.
Jane
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Mexico