Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-26-2011, 07:17 PM

4 posts, read 5,216 times

Advertisements

Yeah that's the number that I've been calling but I just get a voicemail....Does Sandra have a direct number where I can call?

Old 07-27-2011, 02:42 AM

507 posts, read 689,335 times
..well mone boo and steph..I know i was off for awhile..been packing!..my gosh..i never knew I had so much stuff in them closets...i threw away alot of stuff!..im moving this friday-saturday.

Old 07-27-2011, 03:10 AM

..yeah thats horrible!..I told y'all that them people at knicerbocker is the worse!..and look where they're at!..right in hunts point..where the most dysfunctional impaired people with attitude works..imagine if you'd use a pay phone?..and they hangs up on people,put them on hold..and dont get back to you...they has no kind of profession.and they live amongst us too!..so they oughta put themselves in our shoes!..moneboo..yes i've been off the air for a few days,but I dealt with a whole better group of people..and I got results!..they call/write/email you with updates and status..and they do answer the phone!..I been packing and getting boxes since friday..I did'nt know I had so much stuff!..the funny thing i threw out a few things,and sold my washer n dryer/2 air-condioners..and guess what!?..that heatwave nights..I sold them..so talk about a brother-SWEATING!..I told 1 person..to let me hold it another-night..indeed,shhhh i would've died up in this piece-sure!
I threw out a bunch of clothes..matter of fact..I came home from work-and this guy got on the elevator,and damm..I recognized he was wearing my clothes i threw out!..LOL!..i asked him..yo..you got that from in front of the building right!?.. he said yeah!..someone threw out a bunch of good clothes!..I didnt want to drive them to the salvation army box..besides I knew someone was going to grab them up. I was informed to meet the lady this friday for lease-signing..and to get my keys..la-terrazza here I come!..moneboo..help me get my couch outtahere..and my glass table..I got a dolly for the boxes!..so its basically elevator to elevator..I called the cable company last night..so they're coming monday ta hook me up!..the people at C&C are very professional..and they wont leave you in limbo-the building is still very empty..if i move in this weekend i'll be like the 7-8 person there..I drove by there today and it was'nt a soul outside..and that was 5pm..the park was kinda full though..im just worried of parking outside until the garage is opened..but i just has to be on top of it..why is BBTB-is giving people false information?..whats that al about?.. are they really that bombarded?..

Last edited by deli167st; 07-27-2011 at 03:20 AM..

Old 07-27-2011, 03:12 AM

Default the countdown-cometh

..yeah thats horrible!..I told y'all that them people at knicerbocker is the worse!..and look where they're at!..right in hunts point..where the most dysfunctional impaired people with attitude works..imagine if you'd use a pay phone?..and they hangs up on people,put them on hold..and dont get back to you...they has no kind of profession.and they live amongst us too!..so they oughta put themselves in our shoes!..moneboo..yes i've been off the air for a few days,but I dealt with a whole better group of people..and I got results!..they call/write/email you with updates and status..and they do answer the phone!..I been packing and getting boxes since friday..I did'nt know I had so much stuff!..the funny thing i threw out a few things,and sold my washer n dryer/2 air-condioners..and guess what!?..that heatwave nights..I sold them..so talk about a brother-SWEATING!..I told 1 person..to let me hold it another-night..indeed,shhhh i would've died up in this piece-sure!
I threw out a bunch of clothes..matter of fact..I came home from work-and this guy got on the elevator,and damm..I recognized he was wearing my clothes i threw out!..LOL!..i asked him..yo..you got that from in front of the building right!?.. he said yeah!..someone threw out a bunch of good clothes!..I didnt want to drive them to the salvation army box..besides I knew someone was going to grab them up. I was informed to meet the lady this friday for lease-signing..and to get my keys..la-terrazza here I come!..moneboo..help me get my couch outtahere..and my glass table..I got a dolly for the boxes!..so its basically elevator to elevator..I called the cable company last night..so they're coming monday ta hook me up!..the people at C&C are very professional..and they wont leave you in limbo-the building is still very empty..if i mobe in this weekend i'll be like the 7-8 person there..I drove by there today and it was'nt a soul outside..and that was 5pm..the park was kinda full though..im just worried of parking outside until the garage is opened..but i just has to be on top of it..why is BBTB-is giving people false information?..whats that al about?.. are they really that bombarded?..

Old 07-27-2011, 03:30 AM

csmom146..you need to get him to arrest sandra lol!!..well you need to write them a letter based on your status..if you call..they wont let you know..because they need your log #..or if you got a little free time..go/grive over there and have a face to face sit down...I went there twice and gave them all this paperwork for my file-they denied me..but im moving into la-terrazza..the company I dealt with is called C%C MANAGERS.COM-they are much better!..well good luck with knicerbocker and please take your tylenol.

Old 07-27-2011, 03:35 AM

csmom146..go to Housing Preservation and Development they have alot of applications for apartments.

Old 07-27-2011, 04:02 AM

yu-right stephanie..they do check that income-thoroughly!..they want check stubs..bank accounts-checking..they even went as far as my 401-k income/funds..like im not suppose to have nothing!..now its gone,and I gotta build it back up!..the thing is getting inside the door!..after that..now let me hit the mega-millions tomorrow!..yeah her boyfriend as you say does alot of overtime..so they will definetly denied them together..she'll be better of going in on her own,then add him later on..since they dont have any kids-just opt for a 1 bedroom apt..its better/cheaper..because i know shes not making that much in her employment..is'nt she in retail?..im saying..yeah they'll work with her..but she has to be within the income range..if not then its impossible..the boyfriend makes too much!..

Old 07-27-2011, 07:32 AM

33 posts, read 36,010 times
CsMom Sandra is at the Willis Ave. office the # you have to call is 718-585-4195 let me know if you get through to her.

Old 07-27-2011, 09:54 AM

317 posts, read 578,855 times
deli....I'm very happy for you. You had a long road but nothing worth having will come easy. So good for you for hanging in there and getting in these managements behinds if you needed to. Dont stress the street parking over there because all you have to do is park right there on St. Ann's and you will be good. Those are all condominums over there and those owners take care of their area. Besides my daughter goes to that Catholic school right on the corner and its a pretty decent block. Dont you know the temp is going back up this weekend???? And you're moving in this humidity???? Well good luck! But most importantly enjoy your new place.

Old 07-27-2011, 10:10 AM

317 posts, read 578,855 times
deli..... That's why I was trying to give her the heads up because for the Bruckner a 2 bedroom with the household size I believe the maximum your income can be is 38,040$. I remember getting turned down countless times for these lotteries because I was over the income guidelines by 50-100$. Or if I did have the income I was short the family size. It was frustrating because it was always something. You are so right about them being all up in your financial business....they wanted my 401k info, checking/savings balances and the balance in my pension. She told me its because you cant have no more than 250,000 in assets. I think its because if you get behind in rent they know just where you can get their rent money from. Either way I completely understand their policy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery