Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-04-2011, 02:34 PM

365 posts, read 502,265 times

Advertisements

Hey Deli!! Been a while....and yes I'm still waiting on Bruckner to get back to me...smh...I swear!
Anyway, glad to hear your all moved into La Terrazza and ready to go. I'm packing to go on vacation while packing to move out all in one. Talk about some stress on my hands.
I wonder how things are going for Mom2Be...I know she was having it rough with Bruckner and she's almost due!

Old 08-04-2011, 05:56 PM

4 posts, read 7,716 times
Hey I have an interview coming up for the bruckner, does anyone know if they accept dogs?

Old 08-04-2011, 06:02 PM

Shalash...I asked at my interview, and was told no. I still think I'm going to bring my baby...he's a toy poodle who doesn't bark, **** anywhere else beside the wee-wee pads and goes outside like 2x a week.

Old 08-04-2011, 06:07 PM

4 posts, read 7,716 times
awww Moneboo your baby soounds adorable, i have a yorkie that goes out everyday. Im contemplating going to this interview because of my dog. Ive gotten a interview for La terraza, another for one on 124th and 2nd ave, and now the bruckner and none of these buildings seem to accept dogs

Old 08-04-2011, 06:15 PM

Yeah...I know what you mean. I don't care honestly. Where I live now, Parkchester, they don't allow dogs, however, I think sometimes that dogs out number people here. And they're "strict". My dog doesn't bark or anything, plus, he's more playful than a baby. I'll just keep him inside and sneak him out in his dog bag

Old 08-05-2011, 05:11 AM

507 posts, read 689,335 times
la-terrazza mbeauty..the place is nice/apartment..the kitchen isn't a sit in..but I have a large glass table to accomodate family/friends..the living room is large 17x14 1/2..my plasma 46 is just the right size..I was going to get another but it'll do..I cant put the bedroom flat on the wall..im kinda scared!..you see its sheet rock..but i'll get a stand next week..the move in process/application was great timing..its that once you think they got everything!..its always something else..I was real stressful with it..because i was getting close!..and I got on my knees 1 night or 2..because of all the applications I filled out they got back to me in fast results!-they're really alright..except they always got the dim-wit receptionist at the desk/front..can you put the cellphone down for just a minute!,because I hate to repeat myself!..she asked me the same question,after I told her whom im here to see..and for what reason!..ahhhhh!..how do they hire these people?? are they working for their welfare/food stamps?..the main thing I got my-KEYS!..ohh girl I slept like a baby going on my 3rd night!..the laundrey room downstairs is nice..they give you a card to insert in the machines like a metro-card..nicee!..

Old 08-05-2011, 05:15 AM

no-DOGS! PETS!..its on the lease if you sign..plus they sit you down and initial all the stipulations..plus someone is bound to see you walking them..so why risk it?..plus its cameras outside..be careful now.

Old 08-05-2011, 05:23 AM

ladies-train your kids!..I came in from work yesterday and I came in the elevator..this little boy like 8-9 yrs old came in with a basketball..he started bouncing the ball in the elevator..I said young man..its a park accross the street for that!..you live here?..well i quess they mangt will be speaking to his mother..plus i saw a foot-sneaker imprint on the wall by the elevator on my floor..quess someone was waiting for the elevator and promted their foot on the clean wall-ALREADY!..the people who brings in outside guest-they're the 1's who destroy-mess up things!..because where they live must be far more worse!..keep the hood rats out..and it'll last!..if I see someone doing wrong..im gonna open my mouth!..because I pay rent!

Old 08-05-2011, 05:35 AM

shalasha86-go to them interviews!..that if you wanna roll dice and might hit snake-eyes!..because whats more important!?..that dog..or you haveing a nice place to live?..are you living with your friend,mother,room mate..or boyfriend?..these are nice buildings,that want working people..you're lucky to even have gotton a interview!..because its alot of people who never even gotton a/the oppurtunity..consider yourself-lucky..GO FOR IT!..remember..if you're denied..appeal it !..they take section8 too!..but them the people with kids,thats going to be running in and out of the building all day..and making noise..next thing you know..the stairwells will be all marked-up..its the tenants that make the building..and not the other way around!.

Old 08-05-2011, 06:11 AM

8,743 posts, read 18,382,695 times
Deli you are quite a character. Make sure you invite us to the house warming.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery