Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-15-2015, 11:09 AM

76 posts, read 90,167 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRETTYINPINK104 View Post
The elevators are completed one just have wood on it for construction purpose .. But it will come off when they leave and the other is for move in purpose with safty curtains around it so that's there's no scratches
OH ok it seems like u asked that question already lol thank u
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-16-2015, 02:27 PM

13 posts, read 12,899 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by humblepie711 View Post
Yes bathrooms come with towel rack
What size bed do you have. It looks like it fits nice in the room without taking too much space

Old 08-17-2015, 07:42 AM

32 posts, read 31,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambitious2 View Post
What size bed do you have. It looks like it fits nice in the room without taking too much space
I have a queen size bed....

Old 08-18-2015, 11:02 AM

111 posts, read 207,395 times
Just received an email about this building, there doing mass interviews tomorrow and friday in the bronx.

Old 08-18-2015, 03:15 PM

2 posts, read 2,322 times
Default In the paperwork process...

Hello All,

I am just wondering how long will it be before I am given a definite answer on approval for apartment? Also, if I am approved, when will I have to hae the 1st and last mnth rent ready for them?

Can someone also share a link to recent photos of the apartments?

Thanks for your help.
CJ

Old 08-19-2015, 07:11 AM

76 posts, read 90,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmenj99 View Post
Hello All,

I am just wondering how long will it be before I am given a definite answer on approval for apartment? Also, if I am approved, when will I have to hae the 1st and last mnth rent ready for them?

Can someone also share a link to recent photos of the apartments?

Thanks for your help.
CJ
Once you submit all your paperwork you have to wait a few weeks for the city to approve after that everything should move pretty fast, being that the building is completed.You should start having the 1st month rent and security ready now because once they approve you they send you application to management for viewings

Old 08-21-2015, 06:23 PM

98 posts, read 155,032 times
When there needs to be a repair and if we want to purchase the air conditioner, who do we contact? Were we given the superintendent's contact information? I've already signed a lease and did my first move in.

Old 08-21-2015, 06:34 PM

21 posts, read 21,106 times
Picked up my key today and met the super.

Old 08-21-2015, 07:01 PM

21 posts, read 21,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkandblack93 View Post
When there needs to be a repair and if we want to purchase the air conditioner, who do we contact? Were we given the superintendent's contact information? I've already signed a lease and did my first move in.
Have to contact the Winn Company for all repairs. You can purchase an AC through them or buy your own. Buying an AC through their company ensures that if it malfunctions it will be covered by their warranty and the super will repair it. If you buy your own it still has to be one of the manufacturers they recommend and it will not be repaired by the super. The super seemed to be a friendly guy when I picked up my key today. I was told by him to ONLY contact him IN CASE OF EMERGENCY!!! He did tell me he lives in the building, but I have no further contact info.

Last edited by Sierra63; 08-21-2015 at 07:15 PM..

Old 08-21-2015, 07:23 PM

189 posts, read 190,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra63 View Post
Have to contact the Winn Company for all repairs. You can purchase an AC through them or buy your own. Buying an AC through their company ensures that if it malfunctions it will be covered by their warranty and the super will repair it. If you buy your own it still has to be one of the manufacturers they recommend and it will not be repaired by the super. The super seemed to be a friendly guy when I picked up my key today. I was told by him to ONLY contact him IN CASE OF EMERGENCY!!! He did tell me he lives in the building, but I have no further contact info.
Hello, and yeah the super lives on the 4 floor he's a quiet man you never see him around the building .. He's very nice.. And congrats
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery