Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-31-2024, 11:42 AM

115 posts, read 70,291 times

Advertisements

Please anyone update the thread if they hear back after resubmitting documents
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-09-2024, 08:21 AM

28 posts, read 10,522 times
After re-submitting that first round of docs we all talked about, I was asked to send a few more things. The market agent asked me if I had seen the units and when I told her I did, she asked me to re-share my preferences for the units that I had originally sent to Gabi back in May. Don't want to get hopes too up about anything, but seems like a good sign?

Anyone else hear anything?

Old 02-09-2024, 09:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK1328 View Post
After re-submitting that first round of docs we all talked about, I was asked to send a few more things. The market agent asked me if I had seen the units and when I told her I did, she asked me to re-share my preferences for the units that I had originally sent to Gabi back in May. Don't want to get hopes too up about anything, but seems like a good sign?

Anyone else hear anything?
What was the name of the person who told you that? That does seem like a great sign!

I sent my documents the same day they requested them and hadn’t heard anything. I reached out to check in, and they said within a few weeks they will reach out to me.

Old 02-09-2024, 10:01 AM

23 posts, read 8,192 times
I also submitted new documents, received a unit number, paperwork was sent to city for approval. This all happened this week. They said the goal is March 1 move in but the building still does not have a certificate of occupancy.

Old 02-09-2024, 10:02 AM

28 posts, read 10,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tambor718 View Post
What was the name of the person who told you that? That does seem like a great sign!

I sent my documents the same day they requested them and hadn’t heard anything. I reached out to check in, and they said within a few weeks they will reach out to me.
Her name is Rikki. Not sure if she's the new person who's handling all the tenant selection, or maybe just a group of us? Ahhhh. I haven't received a unit number or heard that my stuff is being sent off to the city yet though... I'm in the 80% bracket looking at a 1br, maybe they're going section by section?

Old 02-09-2024, 10:06 AM

I am 130% 1 bedroom with 2xxx CB. Wishing us all luck!

Old 02-09-2024, 10:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheesharee92590 View Post
I also submitted new documents, received a unit number, paperwork was sent to city for approval. This all happened this week. They said the goal is March 1 move in but the building still does not have a certificate of occupancy.
That’s so exciting!!! Congrats! Your log is less than mine (I’m also CB) so I’m hoping that’s why I haven’t heard anything yet.

Old 02-09-2024, 10:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK1328 View Post
Her name is Rikki. Not sure if she's the new person who's handling all the tenant selection, or maybe just a group of us? Ahhhh. I haven't received a unit number or heard that my stuff is being sent off to the city yet though... I'm in the 80% bracket looking at a 1br, maybe they're going section by section?
That’s who told me, too. I had emailed Susan but received a response from Rikki. Not sure who I should be contacting.

Old 02-09-2024, 10:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheesharee92590 View Post
Also, did you previously sign documents for the city? Or did they send you the HPD documents to sign this week?

Old 02-09-2024, 10:27 AM

This week was my first time signing anything
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery