Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-29-2024, 07:29 PM

29 posts, read 12,866 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaquelyn20 View Post
There was 3 tours yesterday, got assigned a 2bedroom and pending to sign lease.
CB 80% Log 6xxx
Congratsssss!!!! I got a 2 bedroom with 2 bathrooms. Also in the same bracket as you. It’s my first night here and it feels pretty damn good. Only a few apartments are filled so it’s literally ghost town in the building.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-29-2024, 07:38 PM

115 posts, read 70,291 times
Moods, tell us everything!!!! Have you seen the amenities yet? How does it feel? I want to hear it all! I’m going to miss obsessively stopping by the building to peek in lol

Old 03-01-2024, 07:05 AM

19 posts, read 7,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moods8200 View Post
Congratsssss!!!! I got a 2 bedroom with 2 bathrooms. Also in the same bracket as you. It’s my first night here and it feels pretty damn good. Only a few apartments are filled so it’s literally ghost town in the building.

Haha! I bet. I thought move in was delayed because I see construction workers in the building. Is it warm ?

Old 03-01-2024, 08:23 AM

23 posts, read 8,192 times
Just got keys today and moving in next Sat! The building still has many unfinished touches. Plastic on floors and still looks like a construction zone-ish. Courtyard is not finished and sidewalks on 32nd street side are not done. The apartment i’m moving into was beautifully cleaned and move in ready.

Old 03-01-2024, 09:59 AM

21 posts, read 14,125 times
Wowww moving fast!!! You guys got me biting my nails, trying not to annoy Rikki but did talk today said on CB still but almost done is good news. Sad news is theres only 2 2 bedrooms left at 80% ami and one is for disabilities. Them chances getting slimmer n slimmer for my 2 br 80% ppl but hope still lives!

Glad people are moving in, this is the second time I’ve been asked for docs but Ive never been this far as ppl are moving in.

Old 03-01-2024, 10:25 AM

I have a dumb question.
I got assigned an apartment of choice and signed a package.
Rikki emailed me that it will be sent to HPD. Does that mean the apartment is for me guaranteed once approved or would someone with a lower log get it?

Old 03-01-2024, 10:35 AM

23 posts, read 8,192 times
It’s yours once HPD approves your financials/submission!

Old 03-05-2024, 08:17 AM

28 posts, read 10,522 times
Hi friends! Hope things are moving along smoothly for those of you still in the process!

Question for my friends who are already moved/moving in: The 80% units don't come with a washer/dryer and I'm wondering if someone whose unit has them can tell me what brand/make the pre-installed ones are? It's a tight space and I'm trying to make sure I get one that fits.

Thanks!

Old 03-05-2024, 11:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK1328 View Post
Hi friends! Hope things are moving along smoothly for those of you still in the process!

Question for my friends who are already moved/moving in: The 80% units don't come with a washer/dryer and I'm wondering if someone whose unit has them can tell me what brand/make the pre-installed ones are? It's a tight space and I'm trying to make sure I get one that fits.

Thanks!
I thought all units had washer/dryer.

Old 03-05-2024, 11:17 AM

28 posts, read 10,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaquelyn20 View Post
I thought all units had washer/dryer.
Units reserved for people in the 80% bracket (at least for 1br) don't come with them. Seems pretty ridiculous to me, but here we are lol.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery