Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-29-2024, 02:38 PM

66 posts, read 47,300 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by citymapper View Post
Anyone who is in the approval process/ toured, is there any reason why you wouldn’t take the lottery apartment? Trying to see the pros and cons
I did my tour yesterday, The rooms are very small and have only a small window, the amenities are exorbitantly expensive 75 per person per month! If I took the amenities for myself and my 3 children it would be 900 dollars a month compared to the Sven building which is 1400 for the year and 25 dollars per person for a single use of the pool, but I still accepted the offer I really liked the building quality and safety
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-29-2024, 10:23 PM

521 posts, read 505,164 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by soby View Post
I did my tour yesterday, The rooms are very small and have only a small window, the amenities are exorbitantly expensive 75 per person per month! If I took the amenities for myself and my 3 children it would be 900 dollars a month compared to the Sven building which is 1400 for the year and 25 dollars per person for a single use of the pool, but I still accepted the offer I really liked the building quality and safety
I thought Svens amenity membership is also per person for the year do they not charge for kids?

Old 03-30-2024, 01:05 AM

14 posts, read 8,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnastasiiaH View Post
Hi! Where is you get this information ?)
My application status on housing connect. It states no more available units in my Ami 40% 1person household

Old 03-30-2024, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 71293kate View Post
I thought Svens amenity membership is also per person for the year do they not charge for kids?
yes the Sven is 1400 dollars per person per year all amenities are included, I don't know if children are free! In tower 77 all the amenities per person per year would be 2,700, the difference is big! I just had my tour for Sven the building It's stunning, rooms are huge and it has so many amenities. I'm impressed and now I'm confused which one to pick, Sven or tower 77?

Old 03-30-2024, 07:26 PM

27 posts, read 12,293 times
Quote:
yes the Sven is 1400 dollars per person per year all amenities are included, I don't know if children are free! In tower 77 all the amenities per person per year would be 2,700, the difference is big! I just had my tour for Sven the building It's stunning, rooms are huge and it has so many amenities. I'm impressed and now I'm confused which one to pick, Sven or tower 77?
Sooo hardddd awe good luckkk !

Old 03-31-2024, 08:31 AM

188 posts, read 136,773 times
Any updates?

Old 03-31-2024, 08:49 AM

16 posts, read 10,161 times
Quote:
Definitely pick Sven

Old 03-31-2024, 10:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tati Orange View Post
Definitely pick Sven
increasingly confused! Electricity and gas are already included in the rent for $3,843 and the Queen Plaza train station is literally next to Sven less than a minute walk! It has twice the amenities for a lower price! glass windows are from floor to ceiling and are smart when the sun hits them they get darker to protect you from the sun the only bad thing is that it does not have a living room! application approved by HPD, in Housing connect application it shows a green button accept red button reject! It’s overwhelming!

Old 03-31-2024, 11:16 AM

86 posts, read 50,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tati Orange View Post
Definitely pick Sven
Agreed

Old 03-31-2024, 02:43 PM

27 posts, read 12,293 times
Quote:
increasingly confused! Electricity and gas are already included in the rent for $3,843 and the Queen Plaza train station is literally next to Sven less than a minute walk! It has twice the amenities for a lower price! glass windows are from floor to ceiling and are smart when the sun hits them they get darker to protect you from the sun the only bad thing is that it does not have a living room! application approved by HPD, in Housing connect application it shows a green button accept red button reject! It’s overwhelming!
If I’m correct you said you getting a 3bed if the kids can share a room then make one room the living too
But I’m big on family time so I want a living room and I also want everyone with there own space so yea tower 77 for me
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery