Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-21-2024, 04:47 PM

11 posts, read 4,138 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by housingconnectletsgetit View Post
Reside ny did. What if the difference between them exactly?
i’m not too sure to be honest. from my limited knowledge i thought it to be reside ny > hpd approval > building mgmt reaches out with a lease. i could be wrong though!

cactus - just got verbal hpd approval from reside ny!! no email to confirm otherwise
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-22-2024, 07:24 AM

22 posts, read 9,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bagelnator27 View Post
i’m not too sure to be honest. from my limited knowledge i thought it to be reside ny > hpd approval > building mgmt reaches out with a lease. i could be wrong though!

cactus - just got verbal hpd approval from reside ny!! no email to confirm otherwise
Ahh that's so exciting!!! I'm really hoping we hear something today.

Old 03-25-2024, 10:18 AM

5 posts, read 2,540 times
Quote:

Congrats! In a similar boat - we heard from Reside (a week ago today) that we were approved by HPD, and that someone would reach out about signing a lease... haven't heard from anyone since though. I assumed they would want to get leases signed ASAP, and am confused why this part would take longer than our actual approval.

Old 03-27-2024, 10:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjfirlik View Post
Congrats! In a similar boat - we heard from Reside (a week ago today) that we were approved by HPD, and that someone would reach out about signing a lease... haven't heard from anyone since though. I assumed they would want to get leases signed ASAP, and am confused why this part would take longer than our actual approval.
Any luck on your end? I just heard back, got ahold of the lease & signed!

Old 03-27-2024, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Omg Bagel!! So exciting!!

Old 03-27-2024, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CactusPigeon View Post
Omg Bagel!! So exciting!!
Thanks pal! Any update on your end?
Depending on where you’re at in the process, reaching out to the marketing agent/project manager for updates really helped push things through.

Old 03-27-2024, 04:58 PM

Yeah, thats where we're at. We got in touch with her yesterday and she said we would get approved and it give it a few more days. We're just waiting on HPD.

Old 03-28-2024, 02:12 PM

5 posts, read 2,540 times
Quote:
Same - someone finally reached out yesterday, the rest of the signing process was quick and painless!

Old 03-28-2024, 02:45 PM

When are you guys moving in?

Old 03-28-2024, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjfirlik View Post
Same - someone finally reached out yesterday, the rest of the signing process was quick and painless!
Congrats!!!!!

Cactus, I move in mid-April. Crossing my fingers you get a good word from HPD soon!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery