Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is he guilty?
No 47 48.45%
Yes 50 51.55%
Voters: 97. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-09-2016, 02:24 PM

8,689 posts, read 11,078,805 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Brown View Post
How do you stay cool in the summer time with those white hoods on?
hit a nerve there eh
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-09-2016, 03:23 PM

31,907 posts, read 26,961,756 times
Quote:
Race (white)
Gender (female)
Age (under 40)
Looks (generally attractive)

Yes that's the media jackpot. Now compare this to the gang rape story in Brownsville which turned out to not be rape and see how the entire neighborhood and blacks as a race were immediately put on trial in the thread on this forum compared to this one and you may get a clue...

Oh please! Just stop!

That so called "rape" out in Brownsville was a totally different matter.

First and foremost that woman and her father's story was suspect from the git go. It was because the local area elected officials and community "leaders" got involved demanding full frontal LE action and a quick arrest that things got out of hand so quickly. Sadly for LE and the DA it all blew up on their faces when one of the accused went to the video tape. Which by the way is a good thing he did because otherwise those boys would have been railroaded to a trip upstate.

Old 08-09-2016, 05:28 PM

1,369 posts, read 1,253,600 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BugsyPal View Post
Oh please! Just stop!

That so called "rape" out in Brownsville was a totally different matter.

First and foremost that woman and her father's story was suspect from the git go. It was because the local area elected officials and community "leaders" got involved demanding full frontal LE action and a quick arrest that things got out of hand so quickly. Sadly for LE and the DA it all blew up on their faces when one of the accused went to the video tape. Which by the way is a good thing he did because otherwise those boys would have been railroaded to a trip upstate.
So true.✔

Old 08-09-2016, 05:48 PM

6,680 posts, read 8,236,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pierrepont7731 View Post
While she isn't ugly per se, I don't think she is anything to write home about either. Perhaps her being white/fair-skinned is why she is automatically deemed as pretty? What is really troubling to me is with all of this media coverage, I don't feel like I've learned anything new about the case. No new developments to warrant such coverage.
Oh please she beautiful

Old 08-09-2016, 06:06 PM

Quote:
Race (white)
Gender (female)
Age (under 40)
Looks (generally attractive)

Yes that's the media jackpot. Now compare this to the gang rape story in Brownsville which turned out to not be rape and see how the entire neighborhood and blacks as a race were immediately put on trial in the thread on this forum compared to this one and you may get a clue...

Furthermore...

Yes, good or bad you have to look at the overall picture.

Whatever happened with that trannie who said she was "raped" in the bathroom at Stonewall bar? Hmm? Notice months afterwards we've not heard a peep about that from the victim *or* NYPD/Manhattan DAs office.

They had a clear picture of the supposed attacker who was apparently a regular, it shouldn't have taken long to run him to ground; especially in that hot mess of a suit he was wearing. If this truly was a rape case then the pro-trans community would be out there holding LE's feet to the fire, especially in this current pro-LGBT era, but after a few weeks you heard nothing but crickets.

Old 08-09-2016, 06:31 PM

Reward increased and NYPD is upping their game.
https://www.dnainfo.com/new-york/201...etranos-killer

LE plans to "cut down every weed in that park" to make sure they gather all evidence.

Old 08-09-2016, 07:32 PM

1,869 posts, read 1,337,336 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pierrepont7731 View Post
While she isn't ugly per se, I don't think she is anything to write home about either. Perhaps her being white/fair-skinned is why she is automatically deemed as pretty? What is really troubling to me is with all of this media coverage, I don't feel like I've learned anything new about the case. No new developments to warrant such coverage.
Lol, no, she is definitely a pretty woman.
In some pics she is gorgeous, in some average........
She does not look that white to me, more olive-skinned, with black hair, nice!

And, btw, not every white-skinned woman is pretty...!

Old 08-09-2016, 07:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gushkaty View Post
The helicopter located her. They put a spotlight on her and he walked over to where they were shining it. People keep using him finding her as suspicious. Yes, technically he found her but only with the help of the helicopter search light.
o.k., thanks for shining a light ln this!....:-)

Old 08-09-2016, 07:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeJones View Post
no, we just watch a lot of law and order.

everyone is a suspect until they are ruled out through investigation
And even then it is still not final.
i still have the boyfriend as suspect in my mind. although they alibied (is this a word?) him.

Old 08-09-2016, 07:45 PM

1,510 posts, read 1,006,316 times
Jet setting girl, recently completed graduate degree yet two normal jobs. I hope police is looking at this angle. Maybe a jilted lover or stalker? Have a very strange feeling about her background tho I hope I'm wrong.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City