Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-28-2018, 12:20 PM

6,680 posts, read 8,238,729 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Ryu View Post
I did squats today at the gym. Normal squats and front squats followed by a 10 min rowing session.

Bring on your spanking. It would be like a massage to my male booty.
My spanking are def not like a massage. They will have you screaming.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-28-2018, 12:37 PM

11,199 posts, read 9,085,355 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by livingsinglenyc View Post
My spanking are def not like a massage. They will have you screaming.
I got the powahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 08-28-2018, 12:40 PM

12,789 posts, read 8,293,232 times
What is going on? See what heat does...

Old 08-28-2018, 12:42 PM

2,179 posts, read 1,863,409 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pierrepont7731 View Post
What is going on? See what heat does...
lol - yeah, I feel like I'm looking somewhere I shouldn't

Old 08-28-2018, 12:48 PM

3,570 posts, read 3,759,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pierrepont7731 View Post
No I don't actually. The key is to find deodorants that actually work. Many of them don't. I use "Wild" by Herban Cowboy and I'll switch off and on to Every Man Jack Cedarwood or Sandalwood to keep things fresh. "Wild" by Herban Cowboy has a very nice smell, and it actually lasts for a while. You also can get rid of any musty smell by simply using baking soda in the morning and keeping your armpits shaved, as hair hold body odor. I'm also conscious about what foods I eat, as they can attribute to you having BO as well. I try to only drink organic coffee because other coffees make me sweat profusely. I drink lots of water (Evian, sparkling flavored water like Perrier, etc.) and very little sugary drinks. On occasion organic teas like Honest, but that's about and the occasional soda from Gus.

I actually haven't been using baking soda often in the mornings. Just my usual body wash does the trick, but I switch between Method and several other body washes. I read somewhere that doing this sort of throws the body off so that it doesn't become used to one body wash or deodorant. Once you find ones that are effective, rotate them and stick with them. I don't recommend Tom's of Maine deodorant at all. Gave me a horrible rash and burned like hell.

I switched to antiperspirant several years ago because I wanted to move over to all natural or preferably organic products. It was not easy nor cheap, but I've liked the change and I'm always checking out new products that come on the market.
Unless you are a farmer, eat a lot of strong food etc. one doesn't need a lot of soap. Soap in the hotspots is more than enough. I went for a few years where I only used baking soda and applecider vinegar for my hair. Most people complemented me on my hair and said it looked great. I only stopped because the viscosity of a baking soda and water solution found me in the shower far too many times with nothing. (Because I forgot to make a new batch in the kitchen.) I would run out at least twice a week.

Old 08-28-2018, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roseba View Post
Unless you are a farmer, eat a lot of strong food etc. one doesn't need a lot of soap. Soap in the hotspots is more than enough. I went for a few years where I only used baking soda and applecider vinegar for my hair. Most people complemented me on my hair and said it looked great. I only stopped because the viscosity of a baking soda and water solution found me in the shower far too many times with nothing. (Because I forgot to make a new batch in the kitchen.) I would run out at least twice a week.
It's different for a female though. I do like onions, garlic and the like. I don't think I smell but still. That said, I agree. As long as you aren't out and about it's fine.

Old 08-28-2018, 02:02 PM

6,680 posts, read 8,238,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roseba View Post
Hell yah you need soap in this city when its summer! At least me personally, my body is exposed, sitting on the nasty subways, walking through the park, having homeless people near me, getting him from walking places, having exhaust blown on me. So many germs, diseases, bugs etc on my skin. I don't even sit down in my apartment till I take a shower and scrub nyc filth of of me first.

Old 08-28-2018, 02:04 PM

12,766 posts, read 18,381,699 times
The backsweat. It's intense, man.

Old 08-28-2018, 02:05 PM

8,936 posts, read 4,769,868 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshabrady View Post
That's because you are the only one I see that likes this humid crap . Off topic - who is Morgan's husband?
I don't mind this weather. I'd take this over the cold any day. And my orchids seem to love it.
They're thriving nicely in this weather.

Old 08-28-2018, 02:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by livingsinglenyc View Post
Hell yah you need soap in this city when its summer! At least me personally, my body is exposed, sitting on the nasty subways, walking through the park, having homeless people near me, getting him from walking places, having exhaust blown on me. So many germs, diseases, bugs etc on my skin. I don't even sit down in my apartment till I take a shower and scrub nyc filth of of me first.
I actually rarely sit down. The only place I sit down is on the express bus. I don't sit on the subway ever. Not with all of those homeless people and smelly people. Not only that but people constantly put their dirty shoes all over the seats. Who knows what they've been stepping in. No matter where I'm at I don't eat or do anything until I wash my hands once I've come into the office.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City