Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-03-2021, 12:51 PM

291 posts, read 203,762 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by djohnslaw View Post
if the reason is because he's not vaccinated and they also reject unvaccinated white people then no it doesn't look like racism.stop with the race baiting bs.

and fwiw i'm all for voter id.
you don't seem to understand that minority groups are disproportionately vaccine hesitant, thus the scenario I outlined is actually possible.

it doesn't matter what the reasoning behind the separation is, when white liberals see a restaurant full of white people and little to no black people being allowed in, they will virtue signal and cry racism

Old 08-03-2021, 12:51 PM

7,759 posts, read 3,911,603 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tugofpeace View Post
99.x% of people survive the virus

delta is less deadly than regular covid, but more contagious

vaccine doesn't prevent infection, hospitalization, or death

covid death toll was exaggerated to begin with, by 20% at a minimum (extrapolate this to the rest of the country):

https://sanjosespotlight.com/santa-c...hs-by-over-20/

proof of this counting methodology being incorrect, again extrapolate to the rest of the country:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veLBHpl13A0
Wrong. Vaccines have successfully reduced hospitalization and death. Those more perceptive among us already knew however preventing infection was going to be a long shot.

We probably have until the fall until COVID becomes lethal again for the vaccinated. Needs to mutate one or two more times.

That being said, indoor dining at full capacity is not a smart idea and accelerated the mutation timeline.

Old 08-03-2021, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tencent View Post
Also NYC is not a state where accessibility to voter registration or vaccines are a problem. So that makes the race discussion irrelevant.
my argument is not constrained to NYC, it's for the entire country, because that's where this vaccine ID is heading

Old 08-03-2021, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tencent View Post
Wrong. Vaccines have successfully reduced hospitalization and death. Those more perceptive among us already knew however preventing infection was going to be a long shot.

We probably have until the fall until COVID becomes lethal again for the vaccinated. Needs to mutate one or two more times.

That being said, indoor dining at full capacity is not a smart idea and accelerated the mutation timeline.
really?

50% of cases are vaccinated
https://www.businessinsider.com/isra...-severe-2021-6

40% of cases are vaccinated
https://www.reuters.com/business/hea...er-2021-07-19/

not only that, but what is wrong about the links I posted?

Old 08-03-2021, 01:01 PM

6,792 posts, read 3,047,478 times
Quote:
a restaurant full of white people doesn't let a black man inside. according to you that doesn't look racist, lol!

leftists think that black people don't have the time or resources to get IDs. so you think black people are incapable of doing something that basic, and that isn't racist, lol!
"Look" racist doesn't mean Racist. That's try-hard.

What if a black man was denied entry to a black business based on Vaccinated or not?

And where do you even think I think black people can't or are incapable of getting ID's? Show me where.

One is about vaccines, no matter how you may 'view' it as.
the other is just as racist to think blacks are incapable of getting IDs.

Old 08-03-2021, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by naicha View Post
"Look" racist doesn't mean Racist. That's try-hard.

What if a black man was denied entry to a black business based on Vaccinated or not?

And where do you even think I think black people can't or are incapable of getting ID's? Show me where.

One is about vaccines, no matter how you may 'view' it as.
the other is just as racist to think blacks are incapable of getting IDs.
eh?

so a group of hooded white men surrounding a black guy looks racist to you, but isn't? it's just try-hard? lol!

if a black man was denied entry to a black business based on vaccine history that doesn't look racist to me.

as far as where you said they are incapable of getting IDs: I made that statement as part of an argument, and you said that statement wasn't racist, which makes me believe that you support that statement.

Old 08-03-2021, 01:12 PM

Quote:
eh?

so a group of hooded white men surrounding a black guy looks racist to you, but isn't? it's just try-hard? lol!

if a black man was denied entry to a black business based on vaccine history that doesn't look racist to me.

as far as where you said they are incapable of getting IDs: I made that statement as part of an argument, and you said that statement wasn't racist, which makes me believe that you support that statement.
I don't care about 'looking' like anything. What is Is. It would be about vaccines, not race.

Who is talking about Hooded whites?! just you,..lol.

I am saying asking Blacks to get ID is Not racist. What is ,.is thinking they are incapable because they are black.

Old 08-03-2021, 01:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by naicha View Post
I don't care about 'looking' like anything. What is Is. It would be about vaccines, not race.

Who is talking about Hooded whites?! just you,..lol.

I am saying asking Blacks to get ID is Not racist. What is ,.is thinking they are incapable because they are black.
I don't think you understand my sarcasm. I am using liberal logic to create an argument here.

I don't think blacks are incapable. I think they are absolutely capable. Liberals, do not.

Whether anything "looks" like anything doesn't matter to intelligent people like you and me, but to the general public, full of people who would happily inject themselves with 3 different vaccines, looks and appearances are everything.

If it looks racist, it is, according to the left. That will backfire in NYC bigtime. The left will eat itself.

Old 08-03-2021, 01:19 PM

3,166 posts, read 2,771,698 times
As long as the vaccine is not perfect, as the vaccination percentage increases, so will the rate of infections among the vaccinated. Pretty straightforward statistics. In a world where everyone is vaccinated but the vaccine is anything less than 100% effective, 100% of infections will be among the vaccinated!

Old 08-03-2021, 01:23 PM

Quote:
I don't think you understand my sarcasm. I am using liberal logic to create an argument here.
Got it,..my bad.

Quote:
The left will eat itself.
Save some popcorn for me.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City