Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-02-2022, 08:33 AM

19,061 posts, read 12,730,715 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlearts View Post
I saw Alison Esposito on TV with Zeldin and she seems like a very good choice for LT Gov. I’d bet on those two, before Id ever trust the Dems in there now.
Even if you and your family is a devoted Democrat, you need to keep them honest every once in a while. It's ok to take an election cycle off and vote for the other guy so they make sure they understand they are not gods or kings.

How bad can it be? It's unlikely the sky will fall like they try to scare you with. Worst case is you vote them out the next time
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-02-2022, 08:57 AM

3,503 posts, read 1,415,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tugofpeace View Post
Hope you're still worried about your abortion after you get pushed onto a subway and ran over by a train
WRONG! Aborting babies is FAR MORE important than some silly people being assaulted and killed on the subways! So my vote is going to Hochul!

Old 11-02-2022, 09:28 AM

8,697 posts, read 11,089,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWiseShopper View Post
WRONG! Aborting babies is FAR MORE important than some silly people being assaulted and killed on the subways! So my vote is going to Hochul!
wearing more mask is far more important too. Wear 6 masks on top of each other plus face shield too.

Old 11-02-2022, 10:38 AM

3,852 posts, read 4,522,415 times
Quote:
Absolutely. In fact voting for Hochul will kill two babies with one stone - she'll probably mandate vaccines, thereby increasing the miscarriage rate and lowering fertility, so even if you don't want an abortion, you'll get one anyway!

Old 11-02-2022, 12:16 PM

15,867 posts, read 14,495,108 times
Looking at the polls, I think Hochul will pull it out, if only barely.

Old 11-02-2022, 02:23 PM

4,198 posts, read 4,090,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBMW View Post
Looking at the polls, I think Hochul will pull it out, if only barely.
This race reminds me of the New Jersey Governor race last year which ultimately went to the incumbent Democrat after all the ballots were counted.

Lee Zeldin has made two very controversial promises, to replace the Manhattan D.A. and stop congestion pricing. If there is a local deep state, they will do everything to stop his election because those two things are critically important to them. They can’t have a governor remove liberal elected officials and congestion pricing is part of their master plan not only to raise revenue but to change the way people use cars.

Old 11-02-2022, 02:46 PM

6,689 posts, read 6,040,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirtiger View Post
wearing more mask is far more important too. Wear 6 masks on top of each other plus face shield too.
Please get quintuple- fivefold boosted as well. If you don't, the person who is quadruple boosted will infect you! You better comply!! You better!!

Old 11-02-2022, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormgal View Post
Please get quintuple- fivefold boosted as well. If you don't, the person who is quadruple boosted will infect you! You better comply!! You better!!
This is why I want Hochul to win. She will MANDATE it so that EVERYONE is required to get quintuple boosted!

Old 11-02-2022, 03:51 PM

50,382 posts, read 64,034,538 times
Quote:
This is why I want Hochul to win. She will MANDATE it so that EVERYONE is required to get quintuple boosted!
Oh dear god. You people get what you deserve.

Old 11-02-2022, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlearts View Post
Oh dear god. You people get what you deserve.

I'm obviously being sarcastic because I need to humor myself in order to overcome the sadness that Hochul IS going to win again. It truly is pathetic that New Yorkers are so thick that they will vote Democrat no matter how bad the person is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City