Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-04-2022, 05:42 AM

25,368 posts, read 37,089,626 times

Advertisements

Quote:
you don't vote the other one just cause you don't like one other.
might as well, not vote then.
Is this your first election, nightcrawler? <rhetorical>
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-04-2022, 06:23 AM

25,368 posts, read 37,089,626 times
Quote:
FORMER NEW YORK STATE SENATOR
Lee M. Zeldin
FIND YOUR SENATOR

Statement From Senator Lee M. Zeldin RE: Same Sex Marriage
LEE M. ZELDIN June 24, 2011
“Tonight, the New York State Senate voted 33 to 29 to legalize same sex marriage in New York. While my position opposing same sex marriage has never wavered, it has been a position that I have often thought about and reflected on.

It is my belief that marriage should be defined as between a man and a woman. As of tonight, in New York, that definition has changed. This legislation will have a profound impact on the lives of all New Yorkers. I voted NO
I find his position repulsive so he must not be my governor.

Old 11-04-2022, 06:47 AM

7,639 posts, read 8,713,437 times
You can't marry if you are shoved under a running subway train.

Old 11-04-2022, 07:13 AM

18,473 posts, read 31,648,692 times
and yet again, last night I get home, watch the news and yet again, there is another shooting, and this one had a rap sheet already.
but, they keep letting these menaces back out on the street.

Hocul, she is a complete idiot, almost a year, and everyday the same thing, another shooting.
she needs to face it, she isn't keeping us safe, and anyone that thinks this woman is going to keep them safe has a few screws loose.

We need Republican all the way across the board, we have had Democrats for the last how many years, and look at the condition of our city, it is shameful, and that should be example enough that democrats are not good for the city.

completely shameful.

Old 11-04-2022, 07:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
We'[re counting on NYers to vote Zeldin - NYC voters are the ones who make or break it. Zeldin has a lot of support upstate. Remember AOC is also up for re-election - vote Tina Forte and send AOC back to the bar.

OMG, we have to get rid of her, she is a freaking nut case.

and Schummer has been senator for what seems like an eternity, he has also go to go.

they need to clean house this time and get rid of them all.

and Obama needs to shut his mouth and go back to Martha's vineyard, no one wants to hear him.
I hate him as president he did nothing for us at all, nothing.

Old 11-04-2022, 07:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kefir King View Post
Hochul by 5%.

A police arrest is NOT the same as a court conviction for a crime. Police DO NOT have the right to throw someone into prison on their say-so...at least NOT YET and NOT HERE..

and why is it that almost all of the criminal the police arrest almost all have many prioirs, I guess getting arrested once did not do the trick.
then you have alvin bragg letting them back out on the streets again, another freaking moron.

but lets keep abortions as the main goal for hocul

Old 11-04-2022, 07:57 AM

19,061 posts, read 12,725,969 times
Quote:
Hochul by 5%.

A police arrest is NOT the same as a court conviction for a crime. Police DO NOT have the right to throw someone into prison on their say-so...at least NOT YET and NOT HERE..
what about pre-trial jail on the say so of the cop that just brought him in after catching him knock out an old man, and the say so of the 7 other arrests in the past month for other thefts and burglaries?

Not here right? Well then Hochul is for you.

If you have a problem with it, then Zeldin is for you

Old 11-04-2022, 09:56 AM

5,126 posts, read 4,974,054 times
Quote:
You seem to been laser centered on gay sex and anyone who views it differently is automatically on your foe list……mr kk, there are other fun and important things in life besides sex, gay or not.

Old 11-04-2022, 10:13 AM

30,640 posts, read 18,242,637 times
Quote:
Did you vote for Obama? He only came around to supporting same sex marriage after he already kicked off his campaign for a second term. Were you repulsed by his position?

Anyhoo, same sex marriage isn't going anywhere in NYS. The culture wars on this issue are a non factor for the overwhelming majority of people. Most will vote on bread and butter issues, but obviously not all.

Old 11-04-2022, 10:23 AM

3,041 posts, read 7,937,491 times
I just do not like her demeanor,similar attitude as Biden
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City