Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-07-2022, 04:20 PM

870 posts, read 419,129 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightcrawler View Post
I fall into the category of LGBTO, and I am NOT voting for Hochul, she is incompetent.
My main interest is safety, economy, I, even for a gay man do not give a rats azz about gay marriage, and i am married, but even if I wasn't my life would be exactly the same.

I have not benefited not one ounce by claiming being married.
I still have to work, and my partner does, so maybe other than being able to make medical decisions, that would be all, but both my parents are dead anyway, so it doesn't matter, plus he is in my will.

so, they can take gay marriage and stick it.
I'm more interested in making my stocks, bank accounts and portfolio make money, never mind freakin' gay rights.

they have better things to worry about now that 2 men being married.

so, all the gay men should NOT be worried over this, they should be worried over thier safety, because Hochul smokhul ain't gonna do squat to keep them, or anyone else safe, and so far she hasnt, well, take a look at the news every day. every day another shooting, so what has this moron done for us.
nothing, absolutley nothing.

republican all down the line is the way to go, and as for abortion,. as a gay man, i dont give a crap about it.

I already have 3 grown sons from many moons ago.....
You are a rational person, that is all.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-07-2022, 04:22 PM

870 posts, read 419,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kefir King View Post
Blake,'
'That silly divisive nonsense is SO last century.
It won't work anymore.
Your silly divisive nonsense doesn't work anymore. You are so last decade. Renew yourself. Bye.

Old 11-07-2022, 05:01 PM

18,500 posts, read 31,713,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by New Englander View Post
I'm hoping for a Zeldin upset tomorrow night. I'll be in Midtown for a client dinner, can't wait to get back to my parent's old house and watch the results.

If Zeldin is elected, I hope he fires Bragg and like-minded prosecutors ASAP. In addition, let's hope that Adams and some of the more reasonable D's in state government are willing to work with him on crime, taxation, and getting NYC back on track.

oh, he will.

any republican that would win, Bragg is going to be out on his fat old ugly azzz, right to the curb, where he belongs.

your fired!!

Old 11-07-2022, 05:03 PM

and tonight Hochul is being so friendly to all the minority people, why is that? oh, cause she has them all fooled.
she don't give a crap about them, all she wants is their votes, and they are so dumb they fall for her schmoozing BS hook line and sinker.

she ain't gonna do squat for them.

remember, she don't have to ride the subway....
everyone else does.

Old 11-07-2022, 07:53 PM

1,436 posts, read 736,422 times
Hochul and the Democrats can go shoot someone on 5th Avenue and still easily win NY.

Old 11-07-2022, 08:22 PM

and how sickening is it that all the other democrats, biden, harris, the clintons obozo are all there rooting for her, it was sickening already.

she didnt get to be govenor by public vote, she just replaced someone.

she is incompetant

Old 11-07-2022, 10:09 PM

7,675 posts, read 8,760,867 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEIHuXUePCE

Old 11-07-2022, 11:12 PM

1,888 posts, read 1,194,003 times
Hochul was purposely picked as she was perceived to not be a threat to Coumo.

Old 11-08-2022, 06:32 AM

5,545 posts, read 7,138,530 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightcrawler View Post
and how sickening is it that all the other democrats, biden, harris, the clintons obozo are all there rooting for her, it was sickening already.

she didnt get to be govenor by public vote, she just replaced someone.

she is incompetant
They were all out campaigning because they are scared Zeldin will win.

When did anyone one of them ever have to do that in blue NY?

Old 11-08-2022, 06:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYTom View Post
They were all out campaigning because they are scared Zeldin will win.

When did anyone one of them ever have to do that in blue NY?

Thank you, This is unheard of, it has never been done ever.

They know that most New Yorker's are sick and tired of all this Bull Sheets that is going on in our city and no one is doing anything to rectify it.

how did Guiliani get our city in tip top shape, and Bloomberg continued the program, then in steps a freaking democrat, de Blasio, and all of a sudden the city has become a complete crime scene.

how can't these democrats not see this?

are they completely blind?
are they stupid?
are they a bunch of idiots?

can't they see that something is so God dam wrong here in this city, that all of a sudden the crime is beyond comprehension..
How any sane rational person cannot see that our administration is not doing enough or the right thing regarding crime?
Why is this happening? it shouldn't be happening.

then buck tooth Hochul with her rabbit teeth is saying she had spent them most money on whatever then any other governor, yet, crime is thru the roof,
does she not see this?

Does Hochul not see the news with all these gun crimes? This woman is so out of touch with reality, as is all these dems that think she is God's gift to NY.
Newsflash, she isn't

is this woman blind.
the dems are also living in fantasy land

and what else was sickening was Obozo yelling at the podium. I felt like smacking him and telling him to go back to Martha's Vineyard and leave us alone, you did enough damage to our nation when you were President, and you sucked as a president as well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City