Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-06-2023, 01:29 PM

22 posts, read 7,441 times

Advertisements

So I own different properties that I rent out in Queens and Brooklyn. I been doing this for the last five years and had no issue until now. One of my rules is no smoking of any kind in the units. No exceptions and it is an automatic termination and you don't get your security deposit. If caught, you are thrown out of the premises immediately.

I rented to two white girls in their 20s a two bedroom apartment in Williamsburg. One works fashion other works marketing. Anyway, I received a complaint from a neighbor in the building of smell coming from their unit and then I asked them about this. They were like "I promise we don't smoke or do any drugs". So I went there since it is my right to investigate a complaint, and the room smelled like pot and cigarettes. It has that awful smell like ****, I puked.

I waited for them to return and when they did, I told they been evicted and they have a couple hours to clear out. They refused saying they got the right to stay and I told them they breached the contract. Then they called me a fascist and then told me to "go back to India sand ******". So when one tried to punch me, I blocked it and punched her and kicked her in the rib, then the other girl freaked out and ran. I called the cops and they said I did the right thing. Cops said they can collect their stuff, and will be there to supervise so they don't cause anymore problems.

So either way, I have no idea what the hell is going on with young women in this city. You sign a contract, then don't f--k around.

Last edited by stealthtrout; 07-06-2023 at 01:42 PM..

Old 07-06-2023, 01:32 PM

106,637 posts, read 108,773,903 times
you need to have a court evict them , you can’t

Old 07-06-2023, 01:34 PM

5,213 posts, read 3,011,830 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stealthtrout View Post
So I own different properties that I rent out in Queens and Brooklyn. I been doing this for the last five years and had no issue until now. One of my rules is no smoking of any kind in the units. No exceptions and it is an automatic termination and you don't get your security deposit. If caught, you are thrown out of the premises immediately

I rented to two girls in their 20s a two bedroom apartment in Williamsburg. One works fashion other works marketing. Anyway, I received a complaint from a neighbor in the building of smell coming from their unit and then I asked them about this. They were like "I promise we don't smoke or do any drugs". So I went there since it is my right to investigate a complaint, and the room smelled like pot and cigarettes. It has that awful smell like ****, I puked.

I waited for them to return and when they did, I told they been evicted and they have a couple hours to clear out. They refused saying they got the right to stay and I told them they breached the contract. Then they called me a fascist and then told me to "go back to India"(funny considering I was born here). So when one tried to punch me, I blocked it and punched her and kicked her in the rib, then the other girl freaked out and ran. I called the cops and said I did the right thing. Cops said they can collect their stuff, and will be there to supervise so they don't cause anymore problems.

So either way, I have no idea what the hell is going on with young women in this. You sign a contract, then don't f--k around.
You still have to follow eviction laws.

Old 07-06-2023, 01:36 PM

2,330 posts, read 1,029,172 times
It cannot be this easy to evict. NY tenants have more rights than Mike Tyson throws in a 10 round bout.

Old 07-06-2023, 01:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawk55732 View Post
You still have to follow eviction laws.
I hate drug addicts and smokers. And liars are the worst.

Old 07-06-2023, 01:38 PM

5,810 posts, read 2,938,488 times
Good for you for kicking them out.
Maybe you will fix a few of them.

Lot of whiten women become deranged because they can never get the men they want, they don’t know what they want so they end up very lonely while pretending to be happy.

Old 07-06-2023, 01:39 PM

5,213 posts, read 3,011,830 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stealthtrout View Post
I hate drug addicts and smokers. And liars are the worst.
I feel the same but doesnt change the fact that its not that easy to evict someone.

Old 07-06-2023, 01:41 PM

3,349 posts, read 1,237,021 times
I hope you get them out but good luck in NYC. They can drag this out for a year not paying you rent and destroying your apartment.

Old 07-06-2023, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by djohnslaw View Post
I hope you get them out but good luck in NYC. They can drag this out for a year not paying you rent and destroying your apartment.
They already are kicked out and I had the locks changed. I also told the cops they are not allowed anywhere near my building and the cop said if they come nearby they can be arrested.

I have to pay money to get the place cleaned up so it can be rented out and now I may have to get private company to do background checks to make sure no drug addicts submit an application.

Old 07-06-2023, 01:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave 92 LSC View Post
Good for you for kicking them out.
Maybe you will fix a few of them.

Lot of whiten women become deranged because they can never get the men they want, they don’t know what they want so they end up very lonely while pretending to be happy.
They were in their 20s and attractive and I believe had boyfriends. One had a few tats though, but they were not fat and they didn't have the blue hair or pink hair ****.

I rented out to men and women of all races and age groups. Never had a problem until this one showed up.

Now I get to shell out a ton of cash to clean my place cause of these *******.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City