Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-17-2009, 04:43 PM

1,915 posts, read 7,985,533 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronx_kidd View Post
bronx is way better... most of queens is suburbs as far as im concerned
Most of Queens isn't suburbs.. that's like saying most of the Bronx is suburbs just because the northern parts are more grassy and spacious.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-17-2009, 04:47 PM

674 posts, read 1,814,099 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred314X View Post
Come now...must we lower ourselves to video games? I hoped the New York City forum would be better than that.

Calm down its only a joke.

Old 04-17-2009, 06:53 PM

165 posts, read 605,394 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMario View Post
The Bronx really doesn't take Queens seriously. When you take into account gangs, crime, drugs and poverty, Queens is not in the Bronx's league. There should be no arguments as to which is the harder borough.
lol
why would Queens want to be in the Bronx's league in that?
shouldn't Queens be the better borough if Bronx is the harder one?

Old 04-17-2009, 07:13 PM

4,515 posts, read 9,702,074 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ire2usa View Post
lol
Lol... the thing was that a person said that Queen beats the Bronx. Something like that. So he was implying that Queens is not in the league of the Bronx lol.

Yep Queens to me is the most calm bourough out of all the boroughs.

Staten Island is a good borough too.

Old 04-19-2009, 05:11 PM

1,280 posts, read 2,443,406 times
I'm a born and raised bronx resident, and I don't really see a beef between the Bx and Queens, except for damn Met fans, LoL; but really if you like quiet neighborhoods, trees and grass, parking, etc then you'll probably like queens better, and if you like more affordable housing, proximity to manhattan, and large park land then you'll prefer the bronx. I will say the one thing I don't like about Queens is the numbered avenues, LoL, I always get lost out there.

Old 04-19-2009, 07:16 PM

6,963 posts, read 20,541,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ire2usa View Post
lol

exactly, i don't get it....

i'm thinkin the bronx would like to be like queens one day.

well, riverdale's better than queens

Old 04-19-2009, 08:24 PM

4 posts, read 8,471 times
Mad people don't know about the crime in Queens. Only the east side of Queens goes hard. Like Jamaica, Queens Village, Cambria Heights, Hollis, St. Albans, and a couple of other neighborhoods. Neighborhoods like Astoria, Long Island City, and Elmhurst aren't bad at all. Even Far Rockaway aint bad neither.

Old 12-15-2009, 02:11 PM

23 posts, read 100,939 times
TMoNeYx718, u got it wrong, u can't compare Far Rock- (Gangs, neighborhoods of projects ) Astoria, Long Island City that have PROJECTS (queensbrige and ravenswood ), to any nabe in southeast queens the quality of life is better

Old 12-16-2009, 03:59 PM

11,326 posts, read 20,335,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by QNZ20 View Post
TMoNeYx718, u got it wrong, u can't compare Far Rock- (Gangs, neighborhoods of projects ) Astoria, Long Island City that have PROJECTS (queensbrige and ravenswood ), to any nabe in southeast queens the quality of life is better
Projects doesn't = danger. Statistically (and Personally) South Jamaica & Far Rockaway are Queens's 2 most rough areas.

OP: When did the Bronx & Queens ever have beef like that? BDF v.s. Juice Crew lol.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City