Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-26-2024, 10:45 AM

5,805 posts, read 2,934,065 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor Blevin View Post
It is patently obvious that we have a criminal problem, not a gun problem.

It is obvious that crime goes down when criminals are locked up in prison, and crime does not go down when woke DAs and judges let them out on cashless bail, refuse to prosecute, or give out light sentences amounting to hand slaps.

Police cannot stop crime. All they can do is clean up the mess afterward. The key is to get criminals off the street so they can't repeat their crimes multiple times. Lock them up.

This isn't rocket science but for some reason, woke blue cities prefer criminals to be free and roaming amid their disarmed victims.

What is worse is that voters can't fix the problem with woke DAs when they can just steal elections in their favor, the way that is happening this very moment in Cook County, Illinois (Chicago).

What power do the voters have? Their vote is stolen in favor of soft-on-crime DAs. They didn't vote for violent Venezuelan ex-cons to illegally flood NYC.
Voters didn’t vote for most things that happen in congress or White House. Voting is useless.
Politicians get sponsored by special interests, not votes.

Voting is nothing but a joke. Don’t be part of a joke
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-26-2024, 12:55 PM

2,611 posts, read 1,208,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbtoy7891 View Post
Woah! I don't think anyone here is "celebrating" the death of this cop.

Old 03-26-2024, 02:05 PM

3,730 posts, read 3,463,351 times
Yup silence is violence in my opinion. What can you do.

Old 03-26-2024, 02:10 PM

2,611 posts, read 1,208,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Werdywerd View Post
It's funny how that rhetoric is used in one way, but then when you use it back at the ones using it, they don't think it makes sense...

Old 03-26-2024, 03:51 PM

22,450 posts, read 11,977,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Retired View Post
Opinion:

NYPD officer Jonathan Diller was killed Monday
during a traffic stop by suspect Guy Rivera.
He was only 31 years old.

A traffic stop. A simple traffic stop.
Why was Guy Rivera 21 priors on the street Mr. Mayor.
Blood is on your hands and the policies you enforce.

Remember his name.
Jonathan Diller
^^^^Amen

The article had a photo of Officer Diller with his one year old son. That poor child is going to grow up never knowing his Dad. My heart goes out to Officer Diller's family.

Old 03-26-2024, 04:57 PM

137 posts, read 43,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Werdywerd View Post
Not commenting on a message board is "violence?" Dafuq?

Is writing "RIP Officer" on City-Data going to do anything?

Old 03-26-2024, 05:06 PM

88,515 posts, read 84,705,921 times
I just saw this on the front of the Post at the supermarket. So sad.

Old 03-26-2024, 05:15 PM

137 posts, read 43,985 times
Who here, on this forum, is celebrating this?

I was refraining from commenting, as "offering my condolences" on a random message forum does nothing to help the cause... Until I read some bizarre and offensive accusations here. I'm sorry, but "not commenting" on C-D is not indicative of "supporting police murder."

Old 03-26-2024, 07:26 PM

19,032 posts, read 13,944,967 times
For what? A craphole neighborhood full of crap people who hated him just for existing. I can’t believe there’s still people willing to go into harms way for scum. Senseless. Poor misguided kid killed by a subhuman protected class. There will be more unfortunately.

Need help? Click on this: >>> ToS, Mod List, Rules & FAQ's, Guide, CD Home page, How to Search

Old 03-26-2024, 08:32 PM

18,462 posts, read 31,621,245 times
Now why isn't Letitia James going full speed ahead over this, nope, she rather go after a paper crime.
what about Alvin Bragg, what does that idiot have to say about this? what is he going to do about this?

We have all idiots at the wheel, and who elected them all?

Hochul, another treat for the state, oh yeah, she's gonna do wonders for us,
so far she has done squat.
We need to get rid of her and we need to vote republican straight down the page.
The Democrats are ruining everything here in the city, cant anyone see this?

Whatever Guiliani did for the city worked, Bloomberg kept it going, and now did it revert back to worse than it ever was...
why couldn't DeBlasio keep it up and make us even better instead of running everything that was taking place for he past 16 years
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
View detailed profiles of: