Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-31-2024, 09:55 AM

1,302 posts, read 347,363 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightcrawler View Post
The governor got everything she deserved.
Since the 2 other officers had died and the wife gave the speech of changing laws, Mrs Diller pointed out that nothing indeed had changed, and it hasn't.

why? why hadn't anything changed?
and they were supposed to welcome Hochul with open arms, nope, don't think so.

Like Mrs Diller said, how many more have to die before anything is changed.

Someone is to blame for this, someone has to make some sort of change?
Where is Bragg?, what was his statement, he is the number one that needs to go, he has done nothing to benefit the taxpayers except let criminals know that they will gt spanked then back outside to play.

all of this is unacceptable, and it has got to change.
Keep dreaming. Nothing will change until the reigns of power change. It’s all going according to plan currently.
Quick reply to this message

Old 03-31-2024, 10:08 AM

34,135 posts, read 47,363,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 94nasupra View Post
Ask Bragg why.

^according to Washington times

“ Other New York leaders who weren’t welcomed at the wake but showed up anyway were New York Mayor Eric Adams and Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg.
Diller‘s wife, Stephanie, told them that her husband’s “blood is on your hands,” according to Mr. Kilmeade’s source.

Mr. Bragg reportedly remained silent, ”

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...ernor-attorne/
What about Queens? I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy from it. A crime could happen in the Bronx or Staten Island and somehow Bragg's name gets dragged into discussions regarding cases that are not even in his jurisdiction. If he went then that's by choice. I don't think the poster I was responding to was aware that he was in attendance.

Forum TOS: https://www.city-data.com/forumtos.html

Old 03-31-2024, 10:40 AM

18,481 posts, read 31,678,189 times
Bragg's name is constantly brought up because he is the one that seems to always be so lenient with criminals.
and because of him the laws are to lax when it comes to criminals.

Hello?? 21 prior arrests this kid had? Why was he still roaming the streets.?

Tell me, why do you think this kid was still roaming the streets after being arrested 21 times? you dont think maybe something is wrong here? just maybe?

and I say this to you with love, (of course that goes without sayin')

Old 03-31-2024, 10:42 AM

34,135 posts, read 47,363,401 times
Quote:
Bragg's name is constantly brought up because he is the one that seems to always be so leinient with criminals.

Hello?? 21 prior arrests this kid had? hello? why was he still roaming the streets.?
Because jail is not a deterrent
Unless we think that some human beings are simply born to commit crime
We need to find out why we are the nation with the most incarcerated
Conditions are caused, they don't just magically appear

Forum TOS: https://www.city-data.com/forumtos.html

Old 03-31-2024, 11:08 AM

19,071 posts, read 14,002,182 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeventhFloor View Post
Jail isn’t a deterrent. That’s why the death penalty needs to be used… a lot.

Need help? Click on this: >>> ToS, Mod List, Rules & FAQ's, Guide, CD Home page, How to Search

Old 03-31-2024, 03:24 PM

18,481 posts, read 31,678,189 times
Quote:

nope, sorry, wrong answer, try again.

Well if this kid that was arrested 21 times was in jail, Mrs Diller would still have her husband.
Maybe jail is not a deterent, but if this kid was in jail along with many others that truly belong there, maybe our streets would be a lot safer, is that a fair statement?

We have to do something, we cant keep letting out criminals with 21 prior arrests back out onto the streets?, and since we cant find a proper solution, then having them locked up in a jail cell will have to be the solution until something better comes along, if nothing else, at least we as people will be safer.

Old 03-31-2024, 03:44 PM

1,477 posts, read 767,260 times
Quote:
What about Queens? I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy from it. A crime could happen in the Bronx or Staten Island and somehow Bragg's name gets dragged into discussions regarding cases that are not even in his jurisdiction. If he went then that's by choice. I don't think the poster I was responding to was aware that he was in attendance.
Where we’re the other arrests ? Did they fall under braggs jurisdiction ?

You also asked why would Bragg be there. I said ask him.

Old 03-31-2024, 04:57 PM

3,258 posts, read 1,700,488 times
Quote:
Bragg's name is constantly brought up because he is the one that seems to always be so lenient with criminals.
and because of him the laws are to lax when it comes to criminals.

Hello?? 21 prior arrests this kid had? Why was he still roaming the streets.?

Tell me, why do you think this kid was still roaming the streets after being arrested 21 times? you dont think maybe something is wrong here? just maybe?

and I say this to you with love, (of course that goes without sayin')
He's simply treating white cops the same treatment he was being treated when he was a black student in NYC. An eye for an eye right? There is certainly some validity to mistreatment by the cops towards black people but Bragg has a vengeful view and willing to carry out his agenda.

Even Karen Hochul has questioned Bragg when he didn't charge the migrants for the mob attack on police. Then he ordered them arrested after Hochul stepped in.

She needs to really step up the game fast because she is losing her support fast in the polls. I never thought was a capable candidate, but because of DEI again the liberals rather go for a woman than a white man who was much better than her in every way.

NY will learn a hard lesson that even women eventually will want change because crime will will affect everyone if it spirals out of control. Hochul didn't want to be tough on crime because she's afraid of BLM and rather let the taxpayers fend for themselves than upset her donors and left leaning base.

Old Today, 09:41 PM

31,950 posts, read 27,074,534 times
Update of a sort.

Darn good!

https://nypost.com/2024/05/05/us-new...illers-family/
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
View detailed profiles of: