Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Northeastern Pennsylvania
 [Register]
Northeastern Pennsylvania Scranton, Wilkes-Barre, Pocono area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-28-2019, 05:12 PM

18,773 posts, read 18,158,423 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by theatergypsy View Post
You're awfully young to be so forgetful! YOU were supposed to start manufacturing - I remember pre-ordering a case! - and fisheye was supposed to take care of deliveries (as a former trucker he was the most experienced) Oh, well, they say the mind is the second thing to go. I can't remember what's first.

How's the knitting coming along? Think you'll have the scarf finished in time for the cold weather?
I'm glad you remember! She was supposed to set the factory up in her basement; a little extra income.

My problem, now that you mention our minds going, is I forget exactly what was happening on the forum that we needed the chapped arse sticks for? It sounded like a great idea at the time. I don't think it had anything to do with Sheena and Warren, I think it was more of a problem with Riverside; but I forget?

You can forget about the scarf; Al Gore promised a warm winter!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-28-2019, 05:27 PM

6,727 posts, read 9,959,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
I'm glad you remember! She was supposed to set the factory up in her basement; a little extra income.

My problem, now that you mention our minds going, is I forget exactly what was happening on the forum that we needed the chapped arse sticks for? It sounded like a great idea at the time. I don't think it had anything to do with Sheena and Warren, I think it was more of a problem with Riverside; but I forget?

You can forget about the scarf; Al Gore promised a warm winter!
Actually, I think it was Bloom who was the instigator. Something had her goat and she was complaining that (whatever it was) "chaps my arse". It may have been you who suggested the remedy - sort of like a chapstick - and we all wanted in on the action.

Old 08-29-2019, 05:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theatergypsy View Post
Actually, I think it was Bloom who was the instigator. Something had her goat and she was complaining that (whatever it was) "chaps my arse". It may have been you who suggested the remedy - sort of like a chapstick - and we all wanted in on the action.
That sounds about right! I thought it was her; the 'instigator'. Sounds like a great name for a TV series. Then maybe they could run commercials for our chapped arse sticks and we would all be billionaires!

Old 08-29-2019, 08:14 PM

32,946 posts, read 36,394,363 times
It Labor Day weekend. I'll think about it next week.

Old 08-30-2019, 10:11 AM

2,760 posts, read 3,955,989 times
Thanks everyone for the laughs. Sorry Mr. fisheye...I no longer have a basement. As of now I am looking for a studio or one bdrm apartment. If it comes with a basement I will start production!!! Hugs & love to you all!!! Have a great labor day weekend!!!

Old 09-01-2019, 07:09 AM

To anybody that lives close to Swiftwater and wants some 'Free Firewood'; I have plenty of it. I am hoping to find somebody with a pickup truck that will load and haul it away. I have had many Ash trees killed by the emerald ash borer and I simply want to get rid of the firewood so I can have the stumps ground and reclaim my lawn. Feel free to give me a DM if your interested.

Bloomin,

Keep us up to date on your move. There is always that possibility that that you'll find a new place with a large basement!

Old 09-05-2019, 05:00 AM

2,760 posts, read 3,955,989 times
I really really like all of you!🌹🌹🌹🤗🤗🤗🤗

Old 09-05-2019, 11:37 AM

6,727 posts, read 9,959,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloominscranton View Post
So, what's not to like?

Old 09-06-2019, 04:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloominscranton View Post
We really like you; feel free to hang around forever. Just as long as you don't show off with new emoji's; I'm still looking yours up!

After so many years of working nights I was looking for a vampire emoji. But I cannot find any that work. Maybe they disappear in front of a reflective computer monitor?

This last week they had me working days. I don't know how people do that! That sun could burn me up. I think my fangs are falling out. But, on the bright side, I am surrounded by day workers that have blood flowing in their veins!(as close as I can get to a vampire emoji).

Old 09-06-2019, 07:21 PM

32,946 posts, read 36,394,363 times
Default Vampires

I haven't seen any good ones. They all look very cartoonish.

I don't know how people switch from nights to days, or handle swing shift.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Northeastern Pennsylvania