Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Hawaii > Oahu
 [Register]
Oahu Includes Honolulu
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-18-2014, 06:33 PM

6,657 posts, read 7,756,825 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by whtviper1 View Post
Oh, revered and loved one - where shall we start.....

My bad. Please accept my apologies. I thought it was the Hawaii forum regarding relocation - not the tell us your joyful tales and my personal experiences on what makes me happy. Blushing now, I hadn't known everyone had taken such an interest in my well being and happiness - yay!!

Let me help with the memory. I don't live in Maui as my work requires me to live on Oahu. I suppose I could retire - but golfing everyday would get a bit old and I'm still a youngster and enjoy challenges and accomplishments - not ready to be put out to pasture. How nice to share with everyone - whew, that feels good!

Well - I have to say, reading that again, it does read pretty ridiculous. You want me to be honest don't you? You wouldn't want me to say I'm touched by that when I'm really not. Gosh, who has time to sit around for hours at a time watching birds - most of us have things to do. But hey, it is the Happy forum after all - gosh, what am I thinking!!!! Well good for you - when shall I come over to watch the honeycreepers with you and watch birds hours at a time - that sounds like so much fun! Do we at least picnic? Dinner, candlelight, drinks?

Since you are retired here is an oldie but goodie for you.

Dick Van Dyke -- Put On A Happy Face - YouTube
Well gee are you not the poster child for birth control.

Old 11-18-2014, 06:50 PM

Quote:
I couldn't follow any of it - definitely stumped me, hard to offer a snarky response - It was kind of like watching the movie, A Beautiful Mind.......
Now you do understand that in some time in the future you will have to pay for all your snark and garbage right? K den party down. You do know that you live on a small island right? Just thought id let you know what reality is.

Old 11-18-2014, 07:13 PM

2,624 posts, read 7,261,059 times
Quote:
I couldn't follow any of it - definitely stumped me, hard to offer a snarky response - It was kind of like watching the movie, A Beautiful Mind.......
Actually, I realized that if you read the last paragraph first and then read the first five paragraphs, it's slightly more understandable. The first five paragraphs are supposed to be "examples" of things that various folks were told throughout their lives, including himself.

Old 11-18-2014, 07:33 PM

749 posts, read 852,959 times
Quote:
Exactly

Old 11-18-2014, 07:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdr22 View Post
Exactly
Did someone just fart?

Old 11-18-2014, 07:46 PM

749 posts, read 852,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiian by heart View Post
Now you do understand that in some time in the future you will have to pay for all your snark and garbage right? K den party down. You do know that you live on a small island right? Just thought id let you know what reality is.

This reads like a threat . Also it has none of the usual typos, garbled speech patterns, semiliterate ranting. Huh.

Last edited by tdr22; 11-18-2014 at 08:01 PM.. Reason: clarifying for the suddenly literate poser

Old 11-18-2014, 08:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdr22 View Post
This reads like a threat . None of the usual typos, garbled speech patterns, semiliterate ranting. Huh.
Gee there are real life issues in the world and the only thing you can stress or focuss on is someones grammar. You must really have a privileged life.

Also tell me how can i be of service to you? Because the last i knew i was born and raised in Hawaii, embraced its culture and languages and didnt try to change the rules. So how does that make me a poser? Oh i forgot money trumps everything right?

Last edited by hawaiian by heart; 11-18-2014 at 08:19 PM..

Old 11-19-2014, 02:47 AM

1,872 posts, read 2,816,565 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by McFrostyJ View Post
Like I said earlier, many here get off on fighting with each other.

I wish it would let me give you a rep point!

Old 11-19-2014, 04:18 AM

2,624 posts, read 7,261,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by McFrostyJ View Post

I wish it would let me give you a rep point!

You can't give a rep point to yourself. I threw a rep point your way because I found the post to be weirdly entertaining at a funky hour in the morning.

Old 11-19-2014, 08:19 AM

Location: not sure, but there's a hell of a lot of water around here!
2,682 posts, read 7,574,070 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonah K View Post
You can't give a rep point to yourself.
Oh, I wouldn't say that

Thank you, Mr. Peavey
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Hawaii > Oahu