Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-20-2013, 09:49 AM

30,976 posts, read 21,641,969 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark Park View Post
In my opinion - and it's only an opinion - I think the "tide has turned" and the momentum is on the side
of legalized "gay marriage." I would be very surprised if it is not legal in all 50 states in the next 5 - 7 years.
Back in the 1930s, people probably thought it was amazing how it took less than a year to get enough states together to ratify the federal ban on alcohol. But it took Oklahoma around 25 years more to repeal its ban on alcohol. The only comeback is that the right to drink alcohol isn't comparable to the right to marry someone of the same sex. However, making all states recognize same sex marriages legally done in other states, but not making them have to issue same sex marriage licenses could easily happen in less than 5 to 7 years.

Old 11-20-2013, 03:27 PM

Location: The edge of the world and all of Western civilization
984 posts, read 1,192,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howest2008 View Post
Bigot - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

The number one defining feature of a Bigot is that of hatred a feature that
I lack , however you overflow with this cancer , don't you hate my guts...Incognegro ( do I hate Homosexuals Incognegro ) or is it that I just don't agree with One Goal Of Theirs Civil Rights Movement Same Sex Marriage Over Domestic Partnerships....LOL see if you can wrap your mind around This If I Really Hated Homosexuals Would It Not Have Manifested itself with me Assaulting and Battering Gays..because Hate will always attempt to destroy the object of it's Hatred...Just Like A Mission To The Moon This Is Going Over Your Head Incognegro..Ronniemoronnie

Kanye West - Good Life ft. T-Pain - YouTube
Again, no I don't hate you. I think you're annoying, small-minded and stuck in the past, and in my last post I expressed my views on your opinions. There's a difference.

You did vote for Proposition 8, didn't you? Quit beating around the bush and answer the question. If you actually did that, then yes, you oppose gay equality. That would make you a bigot. You posted that definition already (gotta remind you with your senility and all), and I actually posted it for you on the thread. If you've forgotten (which you have) here it is again:

"...a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance"

The difference between being for and against same sex marriage in regards to bigotry:

Against it: you fit the very definition you've posted twice

For it: you allow a segment of the population to marry, while people who refuse to acknowledge or accept it don't have to be involved

Being for same sex marriage doesn't make you bigoted, because bigots such as yourself don't have to participate, and advocates aren't at all forcing you to marry a member of the same sex, nor are they forcing your churches to perform them. And that's an idiotic notion in and of itself. Gays aren't likely to have a wedding at a church that speaks out against them, even if those churches were forced to perform them. That's simply because they would have to pay for the venue and they won't want their money going to that church. End of story.

You don't have to attack people to hate them. Why is that so hard for you to understand, with your respectable (and self-proclaimed, unverifiable) 130 IQ? I used to work near a largely white Mormon area, and some of the comments they made about blacks and Latinos were pretty disgusting. Furthermore, they were ignorant that they were making offensive comments. It isn't likely they actually harmed someone with a different skin color. Does that now make them not haters?

Old 11-21-2013, 11:19 AM

10,400 posts, read 15,586,421 times
Default Morman Hate AA As Much As This Kid Named ronniemoronnie Incognegro LOL...

Morman Hate AA As Much As This Kid Named ronniemoronnie Incognegro LOL...

They attack the object of theirs hate by making sure that they are oppressed economically , emotionally ,
socially ...and most of All Religiously LOL..Falling Out Of my Chair Laughing...You Are A Bigot SON...

I voted for Prop 8 which gave California Homosexuals and Lesbian the ( Same Civil Rights As Same Sex Marriage )
I was and An A AA Advocate For Gays Civil Rights

(Homosexuals are the only group that had ) Separate But Equal Laws In The UNITED STATES of AMERICA
African American Never Had Any EQUALITY Under Separate But Equal JIM CROW LAWS...LOL..FOMC

Ronniemoronnie Incognegro and Georgie Zimmerwoman Suburbs Are A Ghetto....LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyQPjcF5Tms

Last edited by Howest2008; 11-21-2013 at 11:57 AM..

Old 11-21-2013, 02:47 PM

1,812 posts, read 2,225,046 times
Quote:

They attack the object of theirs hate by making sure that they are oppressed economically , emotionally ,
socially ...and most of All Religiously LOL..Falling Out Of my Chair Laughing...You Are A Bigot SON...

I voted for Prop 8 which gave California Homosexuals and Lesbian the ( Same Civil Rights As Same Sex Marriage )

(Homosexuals are the only group that had ) Separate But Equal Laws In The UNITED STATES of AMERICA
African American Never Had Any EQUALITY Under Separate But Equal JIM CROW LAWS...LOL..FOMC

WAR - The World Is A Ghetto (Full Length Album Version) - YouTube
My head hurts just reading this. So hard to read, so little sense.

Old 11-21-2013, 05:20 PM

Quote:

WAR - The World Is A Ghetto (Full Length Album Version) - YouTube
That Mensa-level IQ of yours is really showing in this post!

You're (falsely) calling me a bigot to turn the tables on me and rally people to your side, but you really have no basis for it. In layman's terms: you're grasping at straws now. What have I said derogatory about the black community? Twist that "Colored Only" bathroom sign all you like (because I know you will) but I'm linking it to your way of thinking. According to the definition of bigot that you provided you fit the title, but I don't.

If you voted for Proposition 8, you voted for a ban on same sex marriage in California. I have NEVER voted for anything that would infringe on anyone's rights. So there's a key difference between us. If there were a valid loophole or strong push to repeal the Reconstruction Amendments I would adamantly oppose the movement. Reconstruction Amendments is for everyone else reading, for you those were the amendments that made slavery illegal, allowed non-whites to vote and made the United States officially a jus soli country. Oops... of course you don't know that term, and won't look it up. That means people born on American soil are American citizens.

What exactly does George Zimmerman have to do with this thread or me? I think the fact that you call him "Zimmerwoman" reveals even more about you, as you're using that as an insult and insinuating that being a woman is a bad quality. So you're a misogynist too? Women are below your esteemed being?

Quote:
Originally Posted by swake View Post
My head hurts just reading this. So hard to read, so little sense.
I agree. I hope for his (and society's) sake he gets checked out. Just think: this will be moving to Oklahoma shortly. Won't he be a welcome addition? Should be easy to spot: an old man babbling incoherently to himself and laughing at inane, nonsensical jokes only he finds funny.

Old 11-22-2013, 12:10 PM

Default You Are A Bigot That Didn't Answer Me When I Asked You If There Are Any White Gay Bigots LOL

City-Data,com Forum ,Relocation , Moving , General and Local is still rated as a Gray Internet Site by McAfee Anti-Virus Program raters....this is the site that I'm always on...

City-Data-Official Site is rated as a Green Approved Site Hooray....

You Are A Bigot That Didn't Answer Me When I Asked You If There Are Any White Gay Bigots LOL...
either in the past or in the present tense meaning right now (?)

I'm going to answer your question posed to me " are there Bigots in the AA race " yes there are Bigots in Spades many African Nations to this very day execute Homosexuals for being Homosexuals now ronniemoronnie Incognegro I'm just having fun with you like you are attempting to have some fun with me by dehumanizing , vilifying , patronizing and having a very patronizing attitude toward me " if you can't take it ( The Heat ) stay out of the kitchen " you feel me (?)... Now I'm using Georgie Zimmerwoman on this thread because he is a bigot that the majority of American think isn't really a Bigot , you would say why is georgie a bigot well simply because of the fact that he has the number one " ingredient necessary for bigotry HATRED for young AA boys " you seem to forget the Word Hate It's In The Definition Of Bigot ...Now for myself I have stopped Gays from being jumped on and assaulted and battered by BIGOTS so I guess that's makes me a Bigot....?.....

This all is going to go over your head like the Apollo Moon Missions Apollo program - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia because HATRED always manifest it self in violent actions , that's a dead give away to locating a Bigot , but work that out on your own and have a Great Day Today.

Earth, Wind & Fire - On Your Face - YouTube

Old 11-22-2013, 12:27 PM

Default Calm Down And Take Ten Deep Breathes And Read This

big·ot noun \ˈbi-gət\

: a person who strongly and unfairly dislikes other people, ideas, etc. : a bigoted person; especially : a person who hates or refuses to accept the members of a particular group (such as a racial or religious group)

I'm in a religious group that definition of Marriage is one man and one woman
Full Definition of BIGOT

: a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance

I certainly hopes this doesn't go over your head like the APOLLO MOON MISSION I only opposed the Homosexual Civil Right Movement In One Of One Hundred And One Empowerments SSM...LOL....Falling out of my cHAIR......
I have no problem with any of the other Equal Rights That The Gays Community Enjoys,,,LOL,,,

Last edited by Howest2008; 11-22-2013 at 01:35 PM..

Old 11-22-2013, 05:46 PM

Quote:
City-Data,com Forum ,Relocation , Moving , General and Local is still rated as a Gray Internet Site by McAfee Anti-Virus Program raters....this is the site that I'm always on...

City-Data-Official Site is rated as a Green Approved Site Hooray....

You Are A Bigot That Didn't Answer Me When I Asked You If There Are Any White Gay Bigots LOL...
either in the past or in the present tense meaning right now (?)

I'm going to answer your question posed to me " are there Bigots in the AA race " yes there are Bigots in Spades many African Nations to this very day execute Homosexuals for being Homosexuals now ronniemoronnie Incognegro I'm just having fun with you like you are attempting to have some fun with me by dehumanizing , vilifying , patronizing and having a very patronizing attitude toward me " if you can't take it ( The Heat ) stay out of the kitchen " you feel me (?)... Now I'm using Georgie Zimmerwoman on this thread because he is a bigot that the majority of American think isn't really a Bigot , you would say why is georgie a bigot well simply because of the fact that he has the number one " ingredient necessary for bigotry HATRED for young AA boys " you seem to forget the Word Hate It's In The Definition Of Bigot ...Now for myself I have stopped Gays from being jumped on and assaulted and battered by BIGOTS so I guess that's makes me a Bigot....?.....

This all is going to go over your head like the Apollo Moon Missions Apollo program - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia because HATRED always manifest it self in violent actions , that's a dead give away to locating a Bigot , but work that out on your own and have a Great Day Today.

big·ot noun \ˈbi-gət\

: a person who strongly and unfairly dislikes other people, ideas, etc. : a bigoted person; especially : a person who hates or refuses to accept the members of a particular group (such as a racial or religious group)

I'm in a religious group that definition of Marriage is one man and one woman
Full Definition of BIGOT

: a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance

I certainly hopes this doesn't go over your head like the APOLLO MOON MISSION I only opposed the Homosexual Civil Right Movement In One Of One Hundred And One Empowerments SSM...LOL....Falling out of my cHAIR......
I have no problem with any of the other Equal Rights That The Gays Community Enjoys,,,LOL,,,
Posted the edited version of what you originally said all you like. You're pretty notorious for leaving things out to twist the original meaning.

I did answer your question. Go back and read my response. It's not my fault you have a problem with reading comprehension. I said there is bigotry in the GLBT community.

George Zimmerman has absolutely nothing to do with this thread. NOTHING. But you conveniently left out my question as to why you call him Zimmerwoman. It's pretty evident that you do feel some people are beneath you, and it appears women fall into that category as well. I don't find the word "woman" to be a pejorative. You on the other hand...

And you have a horrible concept of "going over one's head." Nothing you've said is remotely intelligent and it all makes absolutely no sense. It might to you, but as people have said repeatedly, your writing is awful and hard to follow. What about that is so hard for you to grasp I don't understand, but people have difficulty understanding you because it's some perversion of English. James Joyce is hard to follow because he intentionally made his writing that way. John Milton is hard to follow because he writes in an archaic form of English and his structure can be intimidating. You're hard to follow because you're borderline illiterate. You mentioned African nations (which aren't African Americans) and left out bigotry within America's black community.

You highlighted parts in red you wanted to emphasize, yet still posted the part of that definition that clearly defines you as a bigot. Furthermore, you shouldn't post the definition if you're going to subsequently use it wrong. That really doesn't bode well for your argument. Seriously... I don't know how to make this any simpler: being pro-same sex marriage is not bigotry toward Christians. It is not infringing on your rights in any way. What exactly do you have to lose if people you'll never meet get married? And I don't know how to get this through that rock you call a head: your church will NOT be forced to perform those marriages! And your religion doesn't allow same-sex marriage? Funny, because a lot of Christian churches actually say otherwise.

If you really want to bring Christianity into this again, fine. All across America: Hindu weddings do not follow your god? Does that oppress you? Jews are allowed to celebrate Hanukkah, and Muslims can celebrate Eid? Does that oppress you? The United States Armed Forces recognize and honor fallen Wiccan (witches/warlocks) soldiers, and even put a pentagram on their tombstones? Does that oppress you? Mormons won't allow you in their temples (even for weddings) unless you follow their faith? Does that oppress you? The Amish believe in limited external influence? Does that oppress you? Agnostics believe in a god without following organized religion? Does that oppress you? LaVeyan Satanists don't believe in feeling guilty if there is no logical reason for it (including anonymous sex or drinking)? Does that oppress you? Atheists don't go to church and don't generally contribute to religious endeavors. Does that oppress you? Buddhists believe in a philosophy rather than a straightforward religion. Does that oppress you?

I could go on, but let me answer for you: NO! None of those oppress you, take away any of your rights, prevent you from moving up in the world, hold you back in any way... and the same can't be said for when you force your backward beliefs on other people because you don't agree. All those people do that every day and it has absolutely NO effect on you whatsoever. So, why don't you just mind your god-damn business and trust that others know how to live their lives as they see fit?

Old 11-22-2013, 07:33 PM

7,776 posts, read 12,445,216 times
I think it is so strange the mods have allowed this silliness to continue so long and I wonder why? Why isn't it closed? The contamination is extremely unpleasant. I once knew a drunk who only quoted scripture when he was boozed up. Seems to me, if some of the posts here were read in the light of day, the writer would be embarrassed and go back to where they live and stay there.

Old 11-22-2013, 09:31 PM

5,546 posts, read 9,508,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubi3 View Post
I think it is so strange the mods have allowed this silliness to continue so long and I wonder why? Why isn't it closed? The contamination is extremely unpleasant. I once knew a drunk who only quoted scripture when he was boozed up. Seems to me, if some of the posts here were read in the light of day, the writer would be embarrassed and go back to where they live and stay there.
Hey, quit callin' me out!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma