Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-29-2008, 10:28 AM

3,091 posts, read 3,967,215 times

Advertisements

I just heard on the news about the Metrowest condos being auctioned off this morning(?) this afternoon(?)--100 of them--for no miniumum and only 10% of your bid price to hold them. Is it over? I couldn't tell from the news, and couldn't tell the location. Wondered how much they sold for.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-31-2008, 04:16 PM

6 posts, read 17,904 times
thanks, dr phillips appears to be nice.

Old 04-10-2008, 02:36 PM

3 posts, read 17,772 times
Default I need examples of expired listing letters...could anyone help me with this?

Hi... I need examples of expired listing letters, could anyone help me with this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeper View Post
Here is the place to chat..

Find something great about Orlando you want to share.. put it here. Stop by and just say 'Hi'

Not that we want just complaints here but if you need to vent about crime or traffic you can do it here.

The Terms of Service still apply regarding personal attacks, racist comments and foul language..

Old 04-10-2008, 02:37 PM

3 posts, read 17,772 times
Default examples of expired listing letters...

Hello. I was wondering if anyone could provide me with examples of expired listing letters... I need as many as I can get.

Old 04-19-2008, 09:07 AM

2 posts, read 9,437 times
I just joined and read the posts on the car accident even though I live in NYC I have family in Orlando and that was very disturbing to read about the guy getting robbed after the car crash back in November 2007! I hope he's haunting the crooks,cause I know I would!

The one involving the teacher I don't know what to say cause when I was 14 my math teacher was HOT!!!!!! Still remember her too! Hmm if I were a parent I'd be confused really. 1 part would say she's a teacher! How can she do this etc. But the other half of me would say "That lucky lil' sob!","She kept you in for extra credit huh?" She wasn't bad looking either!

Old 04-19-2008, 09:20 AM

2 posts, read 9,437 times
Wink psst

Quote:
Originally Posted by kloud9kutie View Post
tralala...so this morning...A nice man taught me the new rule for when a pedistrian wants to walk across the road when he has the "walk" signal...apparently i was suppsed to go ahead and run him over since my light turned green as well...i didn't know this...so the nice *****hole behind me in his little shiny beamer decided to help me out and honk at me non-stop to let me know that i AM supposed to proceed and run that STUPID pedistrian, who was following the rules of the road, over!!! I proceeded to nod at the beamer in disgust as he wizzed past me once we finally turned in a motion of thanks.

sorry i just hafta vent...honking for no reason just pisses me off...raaaaargh haha

What I like to do is carry a empty toy gun holster then step out of the car but I wouldn't approach the car behind me I'd just stand there waving my arms and asking what's your problem? Then quickly sit back down and drive off. But of course make sure there aren't any cops around or behind the annoying vehicle. Even though it's not illegal still you wouldn't want real guns pointed at you,plus just say the holster belongs to your kid etc. I'm not sure what the laws are like in Orlando but in NYC the cops have a sense of humor cause I did this as a passenger in my friends car which is messy and full of toys. After explaining why I did it (cause of a guy cutting us off then we cut him off and he had a tantrum) they just said "don't do it again" but they were smiling when they said it!

Old 04-20-2008, 09:29 AM

1,781 posts, read 6,963,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tumaat View Post
Can someone refer a good inexpensive local mover to help me move.

Thanks

tumaat

Two guys and a truck, it`s a real company I`m not joking look in the phone book.

Old 04-22-2008, 09:17 AM

33 posts, read 167,792 times
Default Hi!!!!!!

I just wanted to say hi to all the "sistas". I am looking to move in the Orlando area soon hopefully by October.

I just left Orlando on 4/7. I got into an accident on 4/6 so I got to meet some Floridians up close and personal. Of course the Floridians were at fault (no offense)! She was charged with careless driving.

Anyhow now that I see some names I know who you are! I am orginally from Bklyn, but I was raised in NC most of my life and I am looking to move just to get away and continue my education.

Old 04-23-2008, 11:36 AM

127 posts, read 499,709 times
LoL at Dave. good one!! hehe

and yes, to back up alphaman, 2 guys and a truck is a real company and from what i hear they are pretty good to work with

Old 04-23-2008, 08:32 PM

874 posts, read 3,679,726 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niti05 View Post
I just wanted to say hi to all the "sistas". I am looking to move in the Orlando area soon hopefully by October.

I just left Orlando on 4/7. I got into an accident on 4/6 so I got to meet some Floridians up close and personal. Of course the Floridians were at fault (no offense)! She was charged with careless driving.

Anyhow now that I see some names I know who you are! I am orginally from Bklyn, but I was raised in NC most of my life and I am looking to move just to get away and continue my education.
Welcome Aboard Niti!!

Trust me..i understand what you mean about this crazy driving!! I am toootally amazed at what people doing while theyre driving and what they get away with. I hope your accident wasnt extreme..sorry it happened.. I swear these people bought their licenses..buy one get one free!!

In either case, good luck on your journey to Orlando..if you have any questions and I have the answers (only been here for 2mnths) ..i'd be happy to help!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando