Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-31-2018, 04:53 AM

16,913 posts, read 16,177,525 times

Advertisements

~ Does your car make any noises and do you know their causes?

~ What kind of car or truck or anything do you have...and do you like it?

~ Approximately what color is it?

~ Aren't you glad that cooler weather is not far off from now?

~ Have you been stuck in the snow before?

~ Other than your radio...a feature that your vehicle has:

~ Last time that you had a very, very crappy day:

~ Do you ever use 'Bluetooth'?

~ A famous person that you think has hair that is neat-o:

~ Do/did you watch, on TV, 'Leave It To Beaver'?

~ Something that can be found in a fruit that is a really nice color:

~ Are you truly afraid of anything?

~ Does anybody actually do the things that are on their 'bucket list'?

~ Do you renew your license or registration via online or by dwiving (in honor of Elmer Fudd) down the woad to a Motor Vehicle office or Clerk of Court?

~ What's the best cracker, overall?

~ Yuck or Yum: cream cheese?

~ Name a song or songs with a color in the title:

**** Your fortune: You will get something on or in your shoe. You will dwop something on the floor. You just thought of Elmer Fudd.
Something to do: Sniff your junk mail...notice that it does smell! ****
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-31-2018, 05:01 AM

16,913 posts, read 16,177,525 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XkLC7JsO3s

Old 08-31-2018, 05:02 AM

11,404 posts, read 9,327,161 times
~ Does your car make any noises and do you know their causes? - Yes / yes

~ What kind of car or truck or anything do you have...and do you like it? - Toyota Camry Solara and yes.

~ Approximately what color is it? - White

~ Aren't you glad that cooler weather is not far off from now? - Thankfully not that hot of a summer this year but we got too much rain.

~ Have you been stuck in the snow before? - Sort of...

~ Other than your radio...a feature that your vehicle has: - An A/C that works.

~ Last time that you had a very, very crappy day: -

~ Do you ever use 'Bluetooth'? - No

~ A famous person that you think has hair that is neat-o: - Hummmm

~ Do/did you watch, on TV, 'Leave It To Beaver'? - I liked the later shows. Haven't watched in a very long time.

~ Are you truly afraid of anything? - I dislike the aging process. I don't think about it but not being able to take care of myself would be a fitting answer.

~ Does anybody actually do the things that are on their 'bucket list'? - Those who have money do...

~ Do you renew your license or registration via online or by dwiving (in honor of Elmer Fudd) down the woad to a Motor Vehicle office or Clerk of Court? - The MVA

~ What's the best cracker, overall? - Austin Peanut Butter

~ Yuck or Yum: cream cheese? - Neither. Haven't had in a very long time but it's okay.

~ Name a song or songs with a color in the title: - Mr. Blue Sky - ELO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7dTBoW5H9k

Thanks, Roosty!

Last edited by John13; 08-31-2018 at 05:18 AM..

Old 08-31-2018, 05:31 AM

7,487 posts, read 8,021,366 times
~ Does your car make any noises and do you know their causes?
Other than the noises it need to make to run, there are a few minor squeaks.

Jeep Grand Cherokee. I do like it. Bought it new in 2005.

Most people think it is dark brown. It is actually dark gray.

yes

Not in the Jeep. However I have gotten stuck in other vehicles.

Full time 4 wheel drive

Jan 1st 2015. Not going to say why.

Isn't that what you get when eating blueberry pie?

It is way too early in the morning to think of anyone

Saw it a few times in reruns. Not a fan

Don't know. I try to only eat fruit that is void of non fruit items

Snakes

The only thing on my bucket list is to make a bucket list

~ Do you renew your license or registration via online or by dwiving (in honor of Elmer Fudd) down the woad to a Motor Vehicle office or Clerk of Court?
I use to renew my drivers license by mail.

Sailor Boy Pilot Bread.

It is OK

The Purple People Eater

**** Your fortune: You will get something on or in your shoe. You will dwop something on the floor. You just thought of Elmer Fudd.

Old 08-31-2018, 05:43 AM

4,045 posts, read 1,874,045 times
~ Does your car make any noises and do you know their causes? If the car made any noise it wasn't supposed to, I'd have no idea of the cause.

~ What kind of car or truck or anything do you have...and do you like it? Subi Outback and yes, I like it.

~ Approximately what color is it? Dark blue

~ Aren't you glad that cooler weather is not far off from now? Oh, yes.

~ Have you been stuck in the snow before? More than once

~ Other than your radio...a feature that your vehicle has: Heated seats

~ Last time that you had a very, very crappy day: Thinking......

~ Do you ever use 'Bluetooth'? Don't

~ A famous person that you think has hair that is neat-o: Don't really pay attention

~ Do/did you watch, on TV, 'Leave It To Beaver'? Don't/Didn't

~ Something that can be found in a fruit that is a really nice color: Watermelon

~ Are you truly afraid of anything? Am

~ Does anybody actually do the things that are on their 'bucket list'? I don't have a "bucket list," but I imagine some do actually.

~ Do you renew your license or registration via online or by dwiving (in honor of Elmer Fudd) down the woad to a Motor Vehicle office or Clerk of Court? Snail mail

~ What's the best cracker, overall? One that holds everything I want to put on it.

~ Yuck or Yum: cream cheese? Yum

~ Name a song or songs with a color in the title: Kind of Blue... Miles Davis, Back to Black....Amy Winehouse, Purple Rain.... Prince, Goodbye Yellow Brick Road....Elton John, It's Not Easy Bein' Green....Kermit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEPFH-gz3wE

Something to do: Sniff your junk mail...notice that it does smell! **** Thanks, roosty.

Last edited by kpinvt; 08-31-2018 at 05:56 AM..

Old 08-31-2018, 05:49 AM

51,691 posts, read 15,727,402 times
~ Does your car make any noises and do you know their causes? No.

~ What kind of car or truck or anything do you have...and do you like it? Ford Focus SE...Yes, I like it.

~ Approximately what color is it? Silver/Grey

~ Aren't you glad that cooler weather is not far off from now? Yes

~ Have you been stuck in the snow before? Not really.

~ Other than your radio...a feature that your vehicle has: Blue tooth

~ Last time that you had a very, very crappy day: A few weeks ago.

~ Do you ever use 'Bluetooth'? Not really.

~ A famous person that you think has hair that is neat-o: Cyndi Lauper

~ Do/did you watch, on TV, 'Leave It To Beaver'? Once in awhile I did.

~ Are you truly afraid of anything? Isn’t everybody afraid of something?! Flying....the idea of not being in control if something happens 33,000 feet up in the air.

~ Does anybody actually do the things that are on their 'bucket list'? I’m sure some people do!

~ Do you renew your license or registration via online or by dwiving (in honor of Elmer Fudd) down the woad to a Motor Vehicle office or Clerk of Court? License - Sometimes at the DMV, or by mail. Registration usually by mail.

~ What's the best cracker, overall? I don’t know, Ritz crackers are pretty good.

~ Yuck or Yum: cream cheese? Yuck!

~ Name a song or songs with a color in the title: Yellow Submarine - The Beatles

Blue Suede Shoes - Elvis Presley

[/quote]

Have a safe holiday weekend, everyone.

Old 08-31-2018, 05:54 AM

126,373 posts, read 19,139,413 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rainroosty View Post
~ Does your car make any noises and do you know their causes?.........It runs quietly for now

~ What kind of car or truck or anything do you have...and do you like it?..Mazda and yes very comfortable and safe

~ Approximately what color is it?..........Metallic red

~ Aren't you glad that cooler weather is not far off from now?.......I will have to wait for a while. The weatherman predicts at least half of September hot and very humid.We did have a few cooler days and nights and it so nice to sleep with open windows.

~ Have you been stuck in the snow before?....Not really,unless you talk about walking in deep snow up to your thighs and having fun playing in the snow

~ Other than your radio...a feature that your vehicle has:..........Radar cruise control

~ Last time that you had a very, very crappy day:..........Not a crappy day,but a few very difficult weeks some years ago

~ Do you ever use 'Bluetooth'?..Yes I have

~ A famous person that you think has hair that is neat-o:...........That would have been Franz Beckenbauer with his curly hair in the early 1970's. Every girl who loved soccer had a crush on him including me

~ Do/did you watch, on TV, 'Leave It To Beaver'?....I think I saw maybe a few episodes here in Canada

~ Something that can be found in a fruit that is a really nice color:............Plums and mangoes got a pretty color and I like the shape and color of the avocado

~ Are you truly afraid of anything?.............My biggest fear is to wake up in my coffin while I am being cremated,pounding at the coffin and no one hears me.

~ Does anybody actually do the things that are on their 'bucket list'?.......I don't know

~ Do you renew your license or registration via online or by dwiving (in honor of Elmer Fudd) down the woad to a Motor Vehicle office or Clerk of Court? ..............I renew online for 2 years usually,unless a new photo needs to be taken

~ What's the best cracker, overall?............I used to like Triscuits and Wasa crisp

~ Yuck or Yum: cream cheese?....................oh yummy....Obatzda cheese spread and beer
https://www.thespruceeats.com/german...recipe-1447409

~ Name a song or songs with a color in the title: Blue Bayou by Mireille Mathieu

THANK YOU roosty

Old 08-31-2018, 06:28 AM

2,292 posts, read 1,438,666 times
[quote=rainroosty;52959038]~ Does your car make any noises and do you know their causes?

Occasionally a rattle in the dash area.

Ford Escape. It's good.

Silver.

Yes. It's getting that balmy late summer/early fall feel already.

No.

Typical features. Nothing special.

I'm not sure. I overreact too much. When I think I'm having a bad day I reflect and realize that it wasn't so bad after all; there are plenty of people wishing they had my day and that I should be thankful.

Not too much.

I don't know.

Haven't watched it in a long time, but always like it when I do. I love the early '60s era of TV.

Mangos are a nice color. Not the skin, but the fruit itself.

Losing people that I love and I hate getting old.

I don't know.

Online.

I usually buy Triscuits because the original flavor has simple ingredients and not a lot of garbage added in. But if I'm honest, Triscuits are not the best tasting cracker at all. I don't know what is, but it's not Triscuit.

No.

Don't Stop (Color on the Walls):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VONvSk9qEu8

Old 08-31-2018, 07:03 AM

37,814 posts, read 41,116,416 times
Does your car make any noises and do you know their causes? No car jinxing allowed. When I was younger and stupid, I told my now ex-husband that my then car was making a noise (his business was car related). He told me there was a loose nut between the steering wheel and the seat.

~ What kind of car or truck or anything do you have...and do you like it? I have a Subaru Legacy (please, no jokes about their TV ads ). It is my second one. I bought it because it's an easy sedan for me to get my legs into and out of it (lower to the ground)...and because I love my car dealership where it is also serviced.

~ Approximately what color is it? It's silver.

~ Aren't you glad that cooler weather is not far off from now? Usually have to wait until mid-October for it to cool down.

~ Have you been stuck in the snow before? Yes, in Maryland during a big snowstorm and car pile up. They shut down the highway with me on it while it took hours to clear the pile up.

~ Other than your radio...a feature that your vehicle has: GPS

~ Last time that you had a very, very crappy day: Assuming you don't mean literally , last week wasn't all that great.

~ Do you ever use 'Bluetooth'? No

I'm usually envious of the old guys with a whole lot of silver hair. I say, "silver" not white hair because I don't want you thinking I'm envious of George Washington. I'm thinking more in the line of actor Sam Elliott. Though I am female, I have too thin hair.

~ Do/did you watch, on TV, 'Leave It To Beaver'? yes

~ Something that can be found in a fruit that is a really nice color: watermelon seeds

~ Are you truly afraid of anything? yes

~ Does anybody actually do the things that are on their 'bucket list'? No idea. Don't have one.

~ Do you renew your license or registration via online or by dwiving (in honor of Elmer Fudd) down the woad to a Motor Vehicle office or Clerk of Court? The county clerk's office (a sub office) is so close to where I live, that if I had a decent pair of legs I could easily walk to it. It is exactly one half mile away. Plus, they have a drive-thru window which I use when getting my annual tag.

~ What's the best cracker, overall? egg onion matzo

Silver and Gold - Little Big Town

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBcIKnIpgpE

Old 08-31-2018, 07:06 AM

Location: East of Seattle since 1992, 615' Elevation, Zone 8b - originally from SF Bay Area
44,724 posts, read 81,641,337 times
~ Does your car make any noises and do you know their causes? Just the sweet sound of a V8 exhaust

~ What kind of car or truck or anything do you have...and do you like it? 2017 F150 4x4, 5.0 V8 with 385 horsepower

~ Approximately what color is it? "BlueJeans" (dark metallic blue)

~ Aren't you glad that cooler weather is not far off from now? Well, it's raining today, but yes, cooler is better.

~ Have you been stuck in the snow before? Yes, a couple of times years ago before having a 4 wheel drive vehicle

~ Other than your radio...a feature that your vehicle has: 8" touchscreen, pro trailer backup assist

~ Last time that you had a very, very crappy day: Last week when we discovered the roof was leaking

~ Do you ever use 'Bluetooth'? All the time, in the truck, and at home for various applications such as wireless speakers

~ A famous person that you think has hair that is neat-o: Hannah Davis Jeter

~ Do/did you watch, on TV, 'Leave It To Beaver'? We did, but not lately though it's still on

~ Something that can be found in a fruit that is a really nice color: The flesh of a mango

~ Are you truly afraid of anything? Running into a bear in the woods is definitely at the top of the list

~ Does anybody actually do the things that are on their 'bucket list'? Yes, but very few

~ Do you renew your license or registration via online or by dwiving (in honor of Elmer Fudd) down the woad to a Motor Vehicle office or Clerk of Court? Online, in fact just diod all 3 of ours due in September. Well worth the $5 charge to have it mailed.

~ What's the best cracker, overall? Ritz

~ Name a song or songs with a color in the title: By one of my favorites, recently passed, Leon Russell - "Lady Blue"

https://youtu.be/5xDyq_RcSo8?t=9
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics